Just one chance at life

Just one chance at life

>73 IQ

Time to work hard, then. If you're not smart, find someone who is to help you with what you don't understand, and do the best you can with what you know.

IQ

Are you black?

>one chance at life
>king of manlets with pectus excavatum and patchy beard
At least I'm not Alex, right? Right?

I know your pain. I'm white and have a 98 iq and I'm fascinated how far I've gotten so far. Good thing I've been able to cheat the academic system with my general stupidity. But when I'm actually in the work environment I'm not fooling anyone. I'm a dunce always have been. Fortunately I was good at fighting and became a middle school bully.

The good thing is that we can feign intelligence by studying harder. I always feel like a dumdum when someone tries to explain something to me and I can't immediately understand it tho

Seems to me like at that point you'd be too stupid to be unhappy or know how stupid you are

HAHAHAHA THE BOATY NUMBER!!! THE BPAPTU NUMERAL THE ADAM LYNE INTEGERTHE DEAD GINGER DIGIT

No, but i have some north african offspring

>one chance at life
>Not even sure what your heritage is
I feel like what race I perecieve myself as changes based on my mood and I want to die.

a thread died for this

JUST ONE CANCE AT LIFE

>5'11
i have a 148iq and would trade some iq points for a few extra inches

You can do a gene mapping test done retard.

Would it even matter since you'd wasting your life anyway, shitposting with the same threads on a Tibetian bear wrestling forum?

120 is the 6'1" of IQ prove me wrong

>Not even sure what your heritage is
So? I don't know and I'm doing fine and dandy

Percentile wise, probably but I can't be bothered to compare them

:joy:

>one chance at life
>and you fuck it up with the girl of your dreams

one pull of the trigger is all it will take now.

5'3 is equivalent to 70
5'6 to 85
5'9 to 100
6' to 115
6'3 to 130
6'6 to 145

At least you had a chance at all, right?

but now is a memory friend. I had my chance at happiness and I blew it. feels bad knowing I had my chance and I failed it. I only have Veeky Forumsness to keep me sane.

It's more like 6'. 120 is the cutoff point to be any good at complex professions like medicine and law. 6' is the cutoff to be objectively tall to most people and have girls refer to you as such.

Don't be a sadcunt. I used to feel the same way until it turned out I could pull girls even hotter and more interesting. You'll make it.

>one chance at life
>215 iq
>190k salary
>6'3"

Feels good man

I can tell you from experience that 120 is far above the average as far as med school is concerned, it's definitely more of an effort in => results out deal. It's that way in a ton of places that I've worked, you can work your way out of the disadvantage of IQ.

nah

>6'0 in the morning but shrink to 5'11 at night.
jdimsa