Bradley Martyn

>literally in a hospital bed
>cannot take his hat off

Do you think it was worth roiding only to be cursed with extreme insecurity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no clue who this faggot is. don't care. fuck off, fanboy. no bump. kys.

He should get Micropigmentation tattoo. It looks ridiculously real in person.

Why doesn't he just go full bald?

Cheekie kick these other roasties off the forum pls

what they don't say is you need touch-ups every year or so and after 5-10 years it looks like shit. It is not a permanent solution

Did he tear a bicep or something?

where dem roasties at! w-Wait that's me!!
I heard that it also depends on the ink, if they use black ink it turns slightly blue so always tell the artist to use dark brown. And touch ups are a bitch indeed but beauty never comes cheap I guess. My friend was told to do touch up every 2~3 years. Women don't really care if you're balding or not though, only girls care about that little stuff.

Yeah but what happens when girls gonna touch his head and feel a smooth surface instead of prickly hair

>go from bald always to bald always but like I could grow out my hair if I wanted to, but I won't ever do that because reasons
wow so worth it

This

then just punch them in the face, or you know you could let them know on their first date and hope that it doesn't get awkward

Speak fucking english

He's saying that it's pointless to try to look better by suggesting that you're only bald because you want to be, you illiterate trollop

Then how's this, my coworker had this and I didn't realize till he told me. youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk

nigger how illiterate are you that you couldn't make sense of that basic sentence?

>calls me a nigger
>types in broken sentence structure

Go back to Facebook , the fappening happen too long ago for you to be still here

Ah, Baldy Martin, my favourite insecure youtuber.

>literally a nigger

Huh? I thought he's on the hospital bed because he was recovering from surgically implanting that hat on his head.

because he has an unfortunate and fucked up skull.

>trying to save face when it's too late
lmao kill yourself

>types in ebonics
It's "happened", you stupid nigger.

honestly looks fine to me

is that hyde? lel

Most people who juice are insecure to begin with.

>those thots faces when
truly no worse way to crush a man

>literally ahving a spare hat

lmao

whos this guy and why does he have a booner for a hat?

So then you feel confident with this wig and you meet someone new in your life....after a while of dating "Hey by the way I'm wearing a wig"

the hat fell on the floor he didnt use a spare

found a still image of the culprit. pic related.

Everyone who roids is cursed with extreme insecurity.

Top kek you had to green text one word yet the full fucking sentence was broken shit posting. I understood what he said you fucking idiots, but that is still no reason to type like you're having a stroke.

>hurrrr nigg XD

Die you fucking dyels

the hairless should fear the haired

Depends on how long of a time that he hid it.

what's your thoughts on that as a wimenz? if you met someone in that context

>having a back up hat within arms reach

He was balding long before he ever hopped on gear, no need to go full anti-steroid nattycuck crusader again when this is not related.

I would be weirded out if dudes hid it from me for a while. Day or two I would understand because it's nerve wrecking to talk about it, but if it goes for weeks and months without telling me then it's not just about the hair anymore. I like confident dudes not insecure ones

Rude tbqh

Has no one heard of hair plugs? Getting your corners done really isnt that expensive and no girl is really going to give much of a fuck if you have a bald spot in the back

Honestly would have went after the motherfucker before going for the hat.

Bradley's skull literally did nothing wrong

Holy shit, the speed at which he lunges for the other hat. You can see the qt at the front drying up like the sahara desert

Coming from a guy with a full head of thick hair, this kind of shit fascinates me. It's insane how much simply lacking hair can alter someone.

Why do roiders even eat fast food at all?
Or even worse, take cocaine or party pills?

holy fuck that greasy combover. dude shave your fucking head

what if the bald spot extends all the way to your eyebrows?
Like a reverse undercut

To be perfectly fair he was balding without the roids

does he keep a spare hat just in case someone steals his?

Lmao
>I could have hair but I like shaving my hair every morning haha, I think it looks cool because I am very manly

These "men" are such utter bitches, imagine having that little confidence and sex appeal that you try to tie it down to the lack of frontal hair roots.
Most roiders are usually insecure, they know without the gear they'd be a nobody.

>looks like that
>thinks being bald is his problem
JFL

Because the gear does the actual hard work.
Everyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.
this is also why they don't love lifting, they know their strain isn't worth anything because in the end they grow anyway, they don't need to try harder
Funnily enough that is also what separates these Instagram idiots from actual bodybuilders like Arnold back then, Lee or Tom Platz, these guys loved to work out and they just happened to use roids also, they would have still worked out just as much very likely but they had access to gear and tried to look awesome, not just "He looks like a men's health model" awesome

Stop bullying Brad! ;_;

I'll never understand why he doesn't just do the bald head/bearded look.

>why he doesn't just do the bald head/bearded look.
He's a dolichocephalic semitic untermensch Tbh

wait, was that MillionDollarExtreme who took his hat off? the youtuber?

youtube.com/watch?v=F8KujSauv_8

Lol no, Sam doesn't have curly hair

it's literally not that terrible, the thing that makes it bad however is that he is so desperate to cover it up, that shows serious insecurity

Tbh Tbh

The guy never stole his hat. They just knocked it off Bradley and it fell behind on the ground.

Bald can be gold for getting laid if you the right shaped head. It’s dude with alien and egg shaped heads that are fucked.

What's he in hospital for?

Anxiety attack or something like that

gay

you do feel like you're gonna die for sure, but the you just puke and black out for a minute, regain your composure, and everything's back to normal

I doubt theyd really care
I'm losing my hair and when it gets bad I'll get one of these, my gf said she wouldnt give a fuck if it was fake if it looked that good

Not at all. Only the faggots that do it for bodybuilding and aesthetics. Actual real athletes (pro or hobby) use it for their sport.

Your gf is a rare exception, you insecure baldlet.

why wouldnt they? they'd be retarded to hit their insane amount of calories on broccoli and chicken breast, they'd have to eat 24/7

Don't lie bitch, you know your ovaries would dry up even if he told you right away.

He was gonna go bald either way, it's genetic. The gear only sped up the process.

I don't even understand why he's so insecure about it. He's huge, he's got a good face and good facial hair. He can easily pull off the bald look. It's not like it's a rare thing in the bodybuilding circles. I'm the only guy over 100kg in my gym who has long hair. Every other serious lifter in there is bald or balding.

I would honestly rather shave my head than wear this thing. It screams insecurity.

If someone is avoidant and narcissistic enough to wear a wig, they would probably never get close to anyone for that reason

That is way worse. You aren't satisfied with your beta genetics so you cheat at a sport to make people think you are more gifted than you are. If you weren't insecure, you would participate in a sport to test your own limits and see what you could accomplish.

you have to be a total fucking retard to do that. everyone is on gear in sports

That's because she's already your gf. Imagine if you used the wig from the beginning of the relationship and after a couple of months you took it off. Do you think she'll take it as well?

bruuuuuuuuuuh

that looks totally fine. like well groomed and secure about himself.
literally the opposite of his current look

>Ive been really helping my self recently
>I have started exercising for at least 7 minutes
>I now live in a tent in my office
>started to feel low again though
>outside temperature has been at a minimum 14C all month

You're an idiot. Everyone uses steroids in sports. No matter how great your genetics, someone with less talent will beat you with drugs. Hence to reach your full competitive potential, you take drugs.

>anytime I feel stressed out or sad I take a nap and hope sleep will make my problems go away

>Then I plan a grand vacation I will never be able to take because I have no expendable income and get even sadder

>So I force myself to smile

If I go bald I might do this...was seriously doubting but they always look so fucking happy at the end of these videos

28 and hairline as receded slightly but it seems to have stopped years ago so honestly can't tell what's gonna happen yet. My mums side of the family all have hair while my dads are all bald

>flat occiput from being neglected by parents

> not knowing first impression is very important

I started losing my hair when 17. 23 now and lost a lot of hair, hopped on Fin this year, should have done it earlier. If you aren't on FIN already hop on, it will slow down the hairloss by a very large factor.

> being this stupid
hop on gear and lets see if you look like Arnold dummy, if not stfu and gtfo of my board you piece of human trash.

hop on FIN now before you start balding

>Baldey Martyn
Amirite? Kek.

ok so why do you drink alcohol? or caffeine or sugar for that matter. They allow you to do certain things you can't do without.

I don't buy x is natural it's all bullshit. Everything is natural, it's found in nature. So do what you have to do to get the result you want to get and accept the consequences

So you find vials of testosterone in the jungle?

I'm pretty sure I saw a picture where he wears the hat in a sauna

Why was he in the hospital?

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

He can't keep getting away with this :(

unless it were those 50k wayne rooney, matthew mcconoughey and elon musk superman hair transplants I wouldn't go for any wigs, tattoos or other shit. I'd just be too paranoid that people could tell. sure it looks good in these stills but then again so can an ugly fat chick on a dating site.

It also kills your dick though.

Not an actual response to what he said, we've all seen the study.

Roids do not negate the hard work required to be a pro bodybuilder/fitness model condition.

They do negate the work required to look like you've lifted consistently for a few years though, but that drops off really fast and plateaus.

t. roider lifting for a year

None of his grammatical or usage mistakes were remotely resembling Ebonics