GIVE ME A FUCKING JOKE RIGHT NOW

GIVE ME A FUCKING JOKE RIGHT NOW

Sad dude, prob should change number

>No I'm scouting out prime barely legal boipucci

Why do you care shes clearly already labeled you as an inferior male with that high school comment. You need to move on

I'm 19 my dude I told her I had health problems

It's too late dood. It was over as soon as she said "hey".

tell her you want to eat her ass out of a straw

Your life

you're* still in highschool

gonna send her a dick pic

for starters, you're a retard. why didn't you just say you're there for your little brother's game or something? is it really that hard to think on your feet?

Should have just lied brother, nice digits though.
You just old for a senior or you get held back?

>Perry

Fucking Ohio-an spotted

And fucking Perry at that

No I literally have health problems not comfortable saying what it is... Think inappropriately and no not AIDS

I'm gonna give it to you straight. Don't introduce yourself to girls like you're waiting for them to laugh at a joke or as if you're trying to impress them. Treat them like you would meeting one of your friend's friends. Don't make it seem like you're there to win something, because then they'll just want you to work for something that you will likely never get. You're coming on strong and eager. A simple "hey, i just wanted to say i think you're really (cute,pretty,beautiful, light compliment, whatever.), can i ask for your number?" will suffice. If your conversations are already through tinder or some fuck around app, don't expect any empathy or lee-way with girls. In that case, you might just be better off than ending up with herpes or a broken heart from an internet whore.

My prognosis from your cha(r)ts is terminal autism.
I have a PhD in Spergspotting

I'm assuming erectile dysfunction or irritable bowel syndrome.

Bruhs I just asked her for her major and she said kinesiology a fucking one word reply I'm fighting a losing battle do I compliment her now? How do I get the fucking number
This is good advice what do I do against one word replies? The night is almost done lads I might not make it...
Doc I think it's spaghetti syndrome

Move onto the next one probably bruv, you can keep trying for it and maybe she'll cough up the digits, worst case scenario you can go for an old trick my friend Shmeul Heidel taught me in Hebrew Camp.
Just be straight up and say:
"Listen bitch, you got about ten seconds to show me that hole because this gorilla dick niggas hungry, and if you don't suck me off right I might kill you."

"What about my still in high school?"

If she gets confused she's not worth the time

When a girl gives you a one word reply, for the most part, you might as well just cut your losses right there and don't waste any more of your time. That's often a sign they're trying to show you that they're indifferent to you or just uninterested. Following that, they won't send you nudes, which is likely what you're ultimately looking for even if you don't realize it. If you aren't simply looking for nudes, think of it this way in another perspective: one word replies can also show you they have little to nothing to add to any future conversations whether they be sexual or not. She's a dud, move on to the next one.

Hit her with: don’t worry I’m legal to fuck.
Works 9 out of 10 times every time

Nah bro that's desperation mode. I only have one match tonight so it's worth a shot.
Exactly I need to make this more interesting. IDK I'm a fairly decent guy and she did call me love so I think she's out looking for sex. Ok she's studying kinesiology so how about this:" you're making my heart flutter I need a doctor to calm me down"

I hope you’re trolling, I legit feel bad for you

Holy fucking shit you're from Az. Bro i went to Hamilton too and matched with that whore on tinder too. Shes shit, dont waste your time on her. I go to the La fitness across from hamilton hbu bro

Holy shit I know you're real cuz you know about the LA fitness gym. I go to tumbleweed gym and do weight training at school. She really that bad? She's gorgeous man but she does sound like a total bitch.

I do hope you're trolling. Pick up lines are like jedi mind tricks, they only work on the weak minded. Not only does she seem like a bottom shelf kind of girl, you won't be getting any kind of quality with those scripted lines from an indie rom-com. If you're desperate as she's your first match, drop the one liners and go straight for the goal. "Sorry I'm drunk tonight, lol" makes for a pretty wide angle normie escape from the garbage wordplay you've been feeding her. It might redeem the goofy dialogue.Once you're done with your redemption arc, just talk about neutral things and ask her questions she can't give one-word answers to. You'll have to use your situation to form them on your own given whatever topic is at hand. Just stop sperging out and simply talk to her like she's a friend from school.

she looks like she just blasted ass before taking that picture. get better taste and love yourself before loving the idea of sex with a mongoloid.

lool i live on Queen creek and alma school, shes trash. Im sure i deleted her off snap. Check her snap name, does it have Piercy in it???

>GIVE ME A FUCKING JOKE RIGHT NOW
Your 1 rep max

No it has mariee in it. But your story checks out, pretty sure she just changed it.

Late but still chuckled. Good work user.

drop her, shes clapped and has no tits. used to get nudes from her til i got a gf

you don't need attention from some thot, just jerk off and you'll immediately feel better and not want to give her your attention.

Thanks for the advice probably dodged a bullet there

What a small world, imagine if people inventing the internet heard that years later people would use it to warn anonymous posters on an image board about local sluts.

Yeah bruddah thank u

>Listen bitch, you got about ten seconds to show me that hole because this gorilla dick niggas hungry, and if you don't suck me off right I might kill you

these are the retards giving you fitness advice. also, gorillas have very SMALL penises. fuck off and go read a book you goddamn moron.

They'd be proud

>Imblying I don't get sluds soaked with that line 8 nights a week
heh, nice try kiddo, get back to me when a grill touches your peen behind the local grocery store.

There's a Perry and a Sperry in Oklahoma

I need help. I have a snapchat account but never used it and not connected to anyone. what do? Explain that and go for #?

same here, should i be getting on snapchat?
I don't even know how to do it. Am I supposed to send pics/vids of myself doing random shit to random people?

>Perry and Hamilton
Confirmed Arizona fag.

Tell her she's a slut and you have a pre runner truck.
>How to get Arizona girls 101

Drop some on imgur and give us the link. Prove it cunt.

They'll probably judge you and know you're an antisocial autismo when they see your nonexistent Snapchat score. I don't think I'd give mine out because that's my situation as well, but it's a predicament.

>i hardly use it but sure