Sleeves for knee pain?

I had some knee pain when I used to do MMA as a kid and now Im doing judo again and also squatting 2x a week and my knees are bothering me again.

Will getting sleeves help? Should I spend ~$100 on the SBD ones or are these fine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgE9_FnsNOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have those exact ones you linked and they worked well for my knee pain

fixing your fucking form will help. knee sleeves are great at keeping your knees warm

im 90% sure my form is fine

trips of truth

are you seriously fucking arguing with these digits. stfu and fix your form

fuck you ive gotten 6 digits before your trips dont mean shit to someone like me

I'm wearing those exact ones right this second, they're pretty good. Would recommend.

I have some rehbands and they're nice but not magic.

Better steps to fix your shit
>Figure out the root cause - typically form, imbalance, or ballistic movement
>Warmup better - quads, glutes, etc.
>Foam roll dem trigger points - quads will cause some big issues
>RDLs and cycling are magic for my knee issues
>Take a break - sometimes there's no avoiding this, take a few days off

your knees hurt because your knees are tracking wrong you dipshit. stop ego lifting and fix your fucking form.

how do I fix my tracking?
thx, will try

I destroyed my knees playing lacrosse for years, so I know how you feel. I decided to spend the money for quality and got the SBDs. 100% worth it. No knee pain whatsoever when squatting and my knees are nice and toasty.

Post a video of you squatting for a form check m8

like said, it's can be a couple different things - notably muscle imbalances. for the time being drop weight. up to the point you can squat without knee pain. from that point focus on a couple things in your reps - initial foot position, position of your knees at the bottom, whether you are hip or knee breaking, balance of the bar relative to your hips during the descent, how open you feel your hips are as you begin descent, engagement of your glutes/posterior chain on ascent, pushing out your knees as you begin ascent, etc etc. you have be super conscious of these things and make adjustments to ensure you find a setup and motion that allows you to rep consistently with little knee pain

thanks bro, appreciate it

I think the problem may be my knees buckle in sometimes when I come out of the hole. my knees dont hurt when i squat btw, just in the mornings and sometimes randomly when Im walking

I had the same issue and I bought SBDs. Knee sleeves did not help. I deloaded and relearned form for squats, and have had no knee issues since.

kek I played lacrosse too

judo, sambo, lacrosse, basically fucked my knees up from childhood

I have those exact ones. Get them. They are perfect.

Every judo fag has joint problems. Why even do it if it's guaranteed to fuck you up for life?

Cuz your mums a slug and I like to hip throw her around the bedroom

because its a beautiful sport and its fun

youtube.com/watch?v=IgE9_FnsNOY