How'd it happen, boys?

seriously, this wasn't supposed to be possible...was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/vegan-foods-you-never-knew-about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's animal products in cookie dough?

Eggs

retardation

>MILKshake from DAIRY queen
>vegan

a lot of junk food is vegan like certain chip flavors, oreos, fries etc but even then it's pretty easy to overeat when you have bread/pasta/rice etc or just eat a lot of high calorie processed food that's accidentally vegan

Noob Tip: if it has any cholesterol it’s not vegan

its baskin robins

have you ever met a vegan baskin?

>douse everything in oil
>plates of pasta
>packages of oreos

It's actually pretty easy to be fat as a junk food vegan like most stupid bitches are. If you go WFPB vegan it's almost impossible tho

you can be jacked, fat or skinny all on a vegan diet. People who think veganism itself dramatically affects body composition are retarded

Doesn't look too bad honestly

I just don't like vegan versions of food with meats in it like vegan burgers or whatever. There's plenty of ways to make veggies taste good but vegans don't know them I feel like

>There's plenty of ways to make veggies taste good but vegans don't know them I feel like

Really? Meat-eaters tend to either throw cheese all over vegetables or just steam them with no spices or flavoring.

generalizing generalizations

And that goes for most of this thread

I was raised on poorly prepared veggies, my favorites are canned peas (just heated, maybe some tobasco) and steamed broccoli (salt, pepper, or tobasco)

That's my point. Meat-eaters don't know how to prepare veggies properly. If they spent as much time and effort preparing veggies as they did preparing meat there wouldn't be such a negative perception towards the taste of vegetables.

>Ketchup on broccoli
I think I'm going to throw up...

probably sriracha

>drink 4000 calorie shakes from Starbucks
>I cant lose weight no matter how much I starve myself!!1

Middle America is not the world nor is its customs even remotely the norm .

Which is why I follow after third world countries when preparing meals centered around vegetables. They actually know how to do it.

Eggs, butter etc

Dumb fucking post

Its possible

>strongest man in Germany isn't German

Figures.

>became a vegan after getting fat

gee whiz

Still beastly and still vegan

Another obese powerlifter

>strongman*

Vegan doesn't mean healthy.

Cookies, cakes, bread, etc can all be vegan and unhealthy.

>veganism confirmed for causing chin baldness

You would have to be drinking oil

you can be jacked on any diet, the problem with a vegan diet is that to reach your protein needs, you would have to consume copious amounts of food and go over your tdee from the excess carbs

I'm more concerned about how it became popular to demonstrate how physically and mentally unhealthy you are. "Liberals" and "progressives" are destroying values and lives. We need to start shooting these communists.

Coconut and palm oil are saturated fats .

Peanut butter, nuts, Fries, vegan sweets etc...

lmao are you american or something ?

I don't think it's American, I think it's underage.

????
well yeah youre right but we are talking about cholesterol, a completely different nutrient

>TIY that people still dont know the difference between a vegan and a whole foods plant based diet.

Honestly you can eat shit on a vegan diet, everyone should know this by now. Its just that only in america you will find a ton of extremly unhealthy vegan shit while here in germany the only unhealthy things that I can eat are coke and oreos (which are both american lol).

Overall if you go on a vegan diet for health reasons, you dont sit there and still eat processed shit.

weak bait or retarded I'm not sure.

Lentils, beans, and legumes all have high amounts of protein.

Random interesting fact is that roman gladiators used to eat lots of beans and barley for their sick gains.

>here in germany the only unhealthy things that I can eat are coke and oreos

What about Muslim semen?

kek'd

>Posts a "meme" of murderous psycho autist implicitly endorsing murder
>Wonders " how it became popular to demonstrate how physically and mentally unhealthy you are"

Really makes you think

And all have high carbs in addition to being a poverty tier protein.

Roman Gladiators were fat.

what about black cock, amerifag?

Yes that is a staple of an American vegan/whole plant based diet.

i think this is a rather stable of any american based diet.

Starbucks with "soy" milk :)

A surprising amount of junk food is vegan. I was going to type a list but fuck that. One example is cake/cookie/brownie mix. You can use applesauce instead of eggs/oil and boom vegan.

here's a shitty list from a shitty website that showcases some: spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/vegan-foods-you-never-knew-about

>Need to replace oil to make something vegan

How is living with mental retardation?

You don't cook often do you?

If you are the german...lmao

Sugar is vega

CARBS
SODA IS VEGAN

I blame the spics and Commiefornians for ruining CO. We had a good run I guess

Jesus. I'm curious to feel what kinda fucking coma you go into after drinking one of those. I could fully see someone drinking that mid day and still being completely hungry by dinner time.

sugar is vegan

Oil is vegan. It's not wfpb, but it's certainly vegan.

It's usually not actually

>What is bone char used for

It's not a milk shake. It's like those Kraft singles that don't say "cheese" anywhere because they're not legally allowed

>german

I guess vegans can always sustain themselves by the sheer energy that is photosynthesized through them declaring themselves as vegans to everyone in their close vicinity.

yeah but the bone is already dead

>sugary drinks
Seriously these thinks are the cause of like 50% of obesity, you could have a perfect diet and still be fat if you drink a few litres of Pepsi every day.

bread & insulin resistance

>all protein is the same
>what is bioavailability
>what is protein quality
Clarence eats 4400 calories a day and manages to only get 150g of protein, something I manage on a diet of nearly half those calories.

>Lentils, beans, and legumes all have high amounts of protein.
They are also terrible for the digustive system of some people

Eggs arent vegan you dimwit

>Living in germany and being a german is the same
Found the brainlet

99.9% of all junkfoods and all candy and snackfood and all liquids are vegan.

Not even the snack cake has any animal byproducts in them.

BUH
BUH
MUH HEALTHY VEGANS!!

They always bring up the lie that eating vegan = being healthy 100% of the time and ignore the reality that people have to face when eating vegan

B8

>Grew up a meat eater and gained all of the benefits of it
>Perfect mental functioning, no defects, and the great strength and athleticism
>Go magically vegan later but have to increase the amount of gear he's on to maintain perfomance levels.
>Become a record holder in an event fucking no one gives a shit about on earth
>WORLDS STRONGEST VEGAN!!

P.S.
Steroids ain't vegan.

>Someone says eggs are animal products
>You respond that eggs aren't vegan
How much government bux do you get for your retardation?

Easy. A vegan diet will be very carb heavy. When i was vegan and trying to body build I had to watch my macro ratios like crazy because everything that isn't completely processed will have like 20g of carbs for 1g of protein.

Imagine being vegan and lazy. It's 9pm and you're snackish. What are your options? Probably some unhealthy simple carbs.

Of course it's possible. In fact, it's almost a logical progression. Remember: sugar is 100% vegan.

Bruh. I have to watch my macros like crazy after I started my 90%vegan/99% vegatarian life. Carbs out the ass, and in the three weeks of vegannees, I've hit my first plateau. I'm pretty sure they're related, despite the fact I'm still eating at a 500-700calorie deficit.

why don't vegans eat eggs?

>263 grams of sugar
This is instant diabetes

i imagine drinking that is like slipping into a coma

what if i told you i can prepare veggies AND prepare meat?

Exactly. And who do you think is pushing veganism?

Yup
And what will help cure type 2 diabetes/carb addiction.
Fasting and hardcore keto

Bitch is lying

>be 1,71cm tard
>go vegan in 2011
>one year later 2012 drop to 3rd
>never to be seen at the top ever again
>still claim to be strongest german because you used to be the strongest wood log lifter.

seriously this dude did most of his achievement before he went vegan. and he not the strongest man in germany, just the strongest in some strongmen competitions. its categories like log lifting etc.

some his claimed feats are strange too like his claim of 2009 world record log lift at 105kg when the current one is 221 or so.

also he a nazi or has at least a lot of nazi friends he likes to hold vigils with with them (member of Querfront). and he had some anti zionist rats of facebook (he's iranian so just normal arab-jew hate because of palestine) . so parts of the vegans hate him for the bad representation he does.

now he shills books and guides and other shit.

A lot of shit food qualifies as vegan, including sugar. Plus she probably goes to the bar and downs 3 or 4 sugary cocktails every Friday and/or Saturday night.

male chicks are killed in the egg industry and hens are kept in shit conditions.

Can't you enjoy veggies in their natural state without a shit ton of seasonings? They are actually flavorful on their own you know.

>brownie doesn't like jews, just like all of them
>since he's in germany the mainstream media calls him a nazi
>you now unironically refer to some brownie in germany as a nazi because they boycott israel

This is your brain on (((mainstream news))) desu.

This

No user, you must only choose one or the other.
It's impossible to make both taste good, even though all you have to do to make them taste good is season them properly.
Also garlic is the secret to everything.

>the ugliest man in Germany, vegan

You don't need to put eggs in cookie dough. I use baking powder, baking soda, and oil substitute. And you only need a tiny bit.

Potato chips and soda are technically devoid of animal products.

Also, if you spring for vegan baked goods at bakery, it's gonna add up to a ton of calories

>technically
There's no technically to it.
Basically all junk snack and candy foods are 100% devoid of animal products.
The chips and baked goods stopped using shortening lard and eggs and milk because it was expensive the big fat is bad scare and satiating foods causing people to want to eat less.
Diet foods and diet brands of things and fatfree stuff are all completely devoid of anything even remotely animal based and people have gotten obese as fuck on them.

just stuff your face with a bunch of fucking pasta, nuts, and vegan cupcakes. BOOM! Fatty

yeah. dietary cholesterol can only come from an animal.

this guy is probably confusing the fact that saturated fats can be turned into blood cholesterol in your body.

> jelly af the post

>the most recent man to have a "sexual emergency" in germany, definitely vegan

~30% protein
~67% carbs
0% B12

Bread. Believe it or not, Oreos are vegan. More likely than not she became vegan after stuffing her face to the brim (the fad only began 5-6 years ago)