You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

You really want us to suicide, right?

he looks like a runner whos carbo-loading or enjoying a cheat day

i know a good amount of chads and a decent amount of those are legit broscience fitness freaks. im talking meal prepping bland brofoods, etc.

also, get off my board you fucking incel

Literally nothing wrong with pizza if you’re just eating a slice or two.

>CHAD or NOTHING
This is why Chad's kids will be overrun by brown people in a couple generations. Even inbred pakis are smart enough to allow their beta specimens to breed.

pizza is a shit tier fast food, its greasy as shit and full of empty carbs at least burgers and mexican fast food have some semblance of nutrients in them

>carbs

Oh, you’re one of (((those))).

t. Virgin

Chad was outside PLAYING SPORTS and WITH HIS FRIENDS and BEING ATHLETIC while you were PLAYING VIDEO GAMES and WITH YOUR DICK and BEING A SACK OF SHIT
Chad doesn't GYM SUPER HARD because he already PUT IN WORK and has an ACTIVE LIFE so he can eat a slice of PIZZA because the rest of his DIET is ON POINT

Go back to playing catch up in the gym like a good cuck. I'm sure the obese fucking losers and geared up manwhores who're trying to convnice you to be a fat ass gym bitch or a geared up fuccboi aren't just trying to make you into their personal bitch.

>chad
>that hair line
Pick one

This is actually not true

Chad skips leg day.

Do your cardio and pizza calories just melt away. Hit cardio hard enough and you'll wish pizza had more calories.

Had anyone got the "its been a long day for chad" copypasta

legit thread desu. all the autists in this thread are delusional thinking that muscles will help their retruded bones and narrow clavicles.

The only 8+ guy ive seen in my town gymcels, i always fucking see him there even though he could be smashing waves of whores

Fuck you, I have multiple plates I tied around my feet.

It's snowy where I live so people don't bat an eye.

My legs are strong as fuck and I'm 20cm taller

>genetically determined height

yeah; you're a genetically determined little bitch

too bad you're neither a chad or a nerd lifting, huh loser?

Where are his calves

>chad
>doesn't eat the crusts

lmao okay

>Just look at those legs frank

I wonder why Veeky Forumsizens are so eager to sabotage their own brothers confidence? Oh yeah, because this gets replies and threads of higher quality don't get the attention.
You are contributing to your own demise. Sage

I have pizza or chinese usually at least twice per week and I realize gymcelling doesn't correlate with attractiveness in the eyes of women.

What now.

This Chad guy seems like a pretty cool guy.
He eats pizza and doesn't afraid of anything.

*isn't*

>Being this new

Just admit to your mistake and it will be fine.

>not wearing socks

how can people live like that

I'm a "Chad" AMA.

One tactic of seeming more assertive and dominant in life is to work hard when on your own but present your achievements as effortless. I wonder if the same is true with bodybuilding or if people would disdain your achievements because “it’s just genetic”

Bait

>Veeky Forums: LOL fucking manlets you should kill yourselves btw im 6'2" haha...manletpits :)...
>lookism: FACE HEIGHT FRAME
>Veeky Forums: *throws a tantrum*
lmfao, it's funny cuz it's true

Chad doesn't even know what an imageboard is. Fuck off.