You can make it

You can make it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UC_dYWoxdEkWo7S9JwBZRSLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look me in the eye and tell me this isn't a lie.

>You can make your stomach look like mush
FTFY

Nigga's stomach looks like a gromflomite

FUCK I NEED TO KNOW HOW NOT TO LET THAT SAGGING SHIT HAPPEN HOW DO YOU DO THIS ANONS PLEASE HELP. i HAVE AB LINES I HAVE ALWAYS HAD MUSLCE JUST LET MYSELF GO AM I FUCKED PLEASE. HELP.

Never going to make it.
Abort yourself.

GIVE ME ADVICE CUNT

you can take hgh to ease the sagging or get surgery

there's some cream for pregnant women that helps too

how fat do you think the guy in pic related was and is in height just guessing?

>that pic

that dude literally turned into a wannabe chad faggot with those stupid studs in his ears and his haircut like the moment he probably started losing weight LOL and he started dieting far before he started lifting, if he lifted at all. his punishment? saggy skin LOL

how do you lift though to avoid the stomach sag like I do heaps of crunches with medicine balls and all types of push up bullshit, how do I just make sure I have enough meat down there not to get sag?

his height must be around 5"10 judging by the door frame if hes american

he was most likely 240? and now 150?

i should be off by 10-20 pounds or so but thats the ball park

no way. fuck. this is depressing. theres no way he is 240.

I'm currently losing weight at the moment and have lost 20lbs in the last 7 weeks. At what point will I reduce this stomach fat because it is really bugging me. Btw I am currently 180lbs. Any tips you could give to me? I really would like to get rid of it in 2 weeks since I'm going to the beach with my friends but i really do doubt its possible.

Nah this guy was probably well over 300 lbs. He looks similar to how fat I was before I lost weight at 350. Incidentally I also had a similar loose skin situation.

holy fuck good on that guy. maybe the best transformation ever

phew, im 6.2 127kg (aussie) which is 270lbs with a bit of muscle more fat of course, and have a hanging belly but i swear I have ab lines of kind in a weird way. And good shoulders and arms. Im just terrified of what my stomach will look like. fuck man, I regret all the years of eating. this thread is literally turning me anoxeric when i know makes this saggin shit take place fuck. This is absolutely nerve racking.

He was 312 and now he's 172

This is his YouTube

m.youtube.com/channel/UC_dYWoxdEkWo7S9JwBZRSLw

deadlift m8. no better way to add lean mass to your torso.

yeah, two weeks isn't long enough to bank on any visible change. you look beach-fine, though, honestly. not by Veeky Forums's standards, but i guarantee nobody will look twice at you because of your weight unless that picture is deceptive.

How many pounds did you lose?

yeah everyone can make it with steroids and/or with a lot of time

You basically have to keep cutting. 90% of the time the problem is not loose skin, but rather subcutaneous fat. If you decrease bf % more, you will lose it.

You can tell if you grab it and pinch it. If there's a little bit of fat there, then it's obviously fat. If it feels thin and papery, then you're fucked and have to get surgery.

listen to this guy. There's only so much luck can do, but getting your bf% as low as you can will help whatever recovery process your skin will do. Moisturize that shit every day and most likely gonna need to roid or get surgery.

from a 2 to a 4, nice job lol

stomach fat is the last to go
i've been at losing weight for 4 months before i worked out for 6, and i still have a little bit of stomach fat covering my abs

shame his nipples are halfway down his torso now

don't be a blob in the first place

JFL at that fucking frame

might aswell kys if you're fat.

I thought making it was getting pussy and being happy, isnt it?

Manlet

He's like 5'8 at most and probabaly well over 300.

Everyone can make it.