What does Veeky Forums think of Pea Protein?

What does Veeky Forums think of Pea Protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950911
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have to imagine it's going to give you amazing braps

Easily digestible, high quality protein source that isn't carcinogenic like whey. What isn't there to like?

>plant protein
Absolutely useless. Nice choice if you want to waste your money

You probably did a ton of clinical research to back up that statement I bet. Don't ever change user.

Friend of mine bought it and said it tasted fucking horrible

veg protins arent very soluble and make shakes grainy. They are *almost* as good nutritionally as whey, if you eat balanced diet it will make up for the incomplete amino acid profile. If you have problems with acne i would recommend switching to almond milk and veg protien shakes.

no idea

ordered organic whey and organic pea protein from that website that starts with "my" and i've tried one shake only of the whey
one scoop + 250ml milk and it tastes truly neutral as fuck, nothing weird or anything just like if the milk had been taken out of some sugars

have to try the pea though

would love if you guys knew a cheaper place in yuro to get both or one of those
i've researched and only find it there

Enjoy your pea gains bitch

I have never tried, but I've swapped out half of my whey intake with beef protein, and I drink almond milk, and not that I had much acne from before,
but I have almost zero now.

Basically one scoop a whey a day, except eggs, is my diary intake.

I'd assume pea protein might upset stomachs, but I've never tried, but ultimately what I'm saying, look into beef protein as well

Kind of expensive per gram of protein, but then again what are the alternatives? Soy, whey and casein are all horrible choices from a health perspective.

Just get Whey Isolate.

Why would you use anything else? Stop being retarded.

tastes disgusting /thread

Source on whey being carcinogenic?

Multicomponent protein is actually quite good itself it you want to supplement throughout the day and not only specifically after training

Is that a picture of Rust Cohle in an alternate universe where dogs are the dominant life form on this planet?

>Soy, Whey, Casein
>Horrible from health perspective
topkek I love the influx of retards on fit.

>topkek I love the influx of retards on fit.
Animal protein increases the load on your kidneys and they may play a role in certain inflammatory diseases. Soy protein might increase serum IGF-1 levels.

>Animal protein increases kidney load translates to it's bad for you
>Not a single recorded effect of it present
>Even with people with actual kidney disease it's been shown to have no effect. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18950911

>Soy protein might increase serum IGF-1 levels.
Yeah bro that one study you saw with a slight increase surely means it's bad.
I legit blame pol for this only place where you would find people with 0 understanding of studies and yet they go full /x/ on with anti vacc and anti fluoride.

You're just being baited, dumbass. The latest fad bait on Veeky Forums is pretending good food is bad for you, and ironic vegan shilling.

Dunno man the more I interact with people during work and here the more I believe in Hanlons razor.

Its the casein.

Good thing I only take concentrate then :^)

pea and rice protein are good. i heard soy protein is for fagg0ts

I use vanilla Vega brand pea protein. 30g for 110 calories. Tastes like ass compared to whey proteins, but it's not dairy so I'll choke it down.

>Yeah bro that one study you saw with a slight increase surely means it's bad.
Except that higher levels of IGF-1 have been associated with an increased risk of cancer.