ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0063472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ain't no vegans on here bro

>Mlijeko
What sort of retarded language is that ? Bosnian ?

Looks comfy. I'm hungry and tired but I assume you're some sort of yuro where it's daytime. Jealous

I'm mad because I'll have to pay your cancer treatment because of your unhealthy diet choices.

>reddit tier image macro

LEL
t. vegetarian

It's Bosnian but I'm orthodox

no you wont you murican, yugo food makes you immune to cancer

>meatcucks being this triggered by the truth

LMAO

>Eggs
>Tvarog
>Milk
>Bread
Seems good
What did the macros come out to lad.

I'm not even vegan and I have similar meals frequently but I realize that shit is terrible for me and need to cut them out.

I guess you fell for the dairy and egg industry's "fat doesn't make you fat so it's okay if you get diabetes, heart disease and other diseases due to all our saturated fat".

?

>Fat makes you fat.
Topkek I consume 40-50g of fat in case you think i'm some ketotard.

Rebuplika Srpska?

yee

Holy fuck learn to read, mouthbreather.

u kojem si gradu, zemljače?

No, but you sure as hell with be an female soon by looking at the estrogen you consume.

>Saturated fat gives you diabetes, heart disease and other diseases
topkek you're a retard aren't you?

Yeah bro that's why I only eat test boosting foods to become the next arnold.

Not gonna go vegan but I might try lentils. Thats pretty cheap food.

what are some test boosting foods?

What is a probiotic for?

All the time I hear about "gut and digestive health," it's literally everywhere, but what does it mean? Is it for people who forgot how to shit? Is it going to cure your Ulcerative Colitis? Make your farts smell like roses?

I get the impression that probiotics are a meme

Bijeljina

how about you fkcing google it you sick fat scum. Also google why sauerkraut is superior to any milk based probiotic.

>Haha he actually did research into the subject instead of just doing keto because "it's good for you bro it even says so on this paper sponsored by the american butter association" as told by the 20 year old youtuber who looks so healthy

Probiotics originated from stuff like Kefir in Eastern Europe. So yes they are real and it's not a new bullshit health trend.

I drink Kefir every morning, because I have strong morning nausea
The probiotics help me digest my future meals and feel absolutely zero stomach nausea or discomfort right after. Probiotics are good for people with digestive problems or somebody who has a very weak appetite.

Will they help with my fecal body odor after eating broccoli?

>Bijeljina

Looks like a pleb town desu mate

brat moj

>Vegans replace meats with shit like lentils and chick peas because 'farm animals generate greenhouse gas'
> Fart more than a pajeet on Diwali
> contribute more to climate change

Game over soy boy

HERE I AM GOING TO PUT THIS IN BIG BOY LETTERS SINCE YOU HAVE TROUBLE READING.

THIS user LITERALLY SAID THAT EATING FAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FAT BUT YOU IMMEDIATELY REPLY WITH "FAT MAKES YOU FAT" IN THIS POST I HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP FOR YOU. BEST OF LUCK, MOUTHBREATHER.

>being this german

I stopped eating animal products because I have really high blood pressure and I don't want to stroke out. I have little regard for livestock. You can eat whatever the fuck you want as far as I'm concerned. I guess that doesn't make me "vegan"TM then.

I wonder what the ratio of human methane emissions are to the earths current livestock population? I did chuckle at your witty banter thou.

Good bantz. Cheers vegfag

God bless beefboi

>pus cells
aka white blood cells

>he actually believes eating animal products causes hypertension

You retards will believe anything nowadays

moji nigeri

Shittier breakfast lul

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

>You fell for
>Implying that doesn't mean it's a lie
Kys retard.

>peta
topkek

What's wrong with peta?

>not eating meat, because meat industry is bad for the environment
Sure, I can get into that
>not using animal products at all (even wool, milk, eggs), because MUH ANIMALS
fucking retarded.

Nothing bruh they're good let me get some infographs about how Ketodiet is healthiest from eggs r us.

>Americans
>represented by Shitskin latina
topkek you can't make this stuff up

What isn't wrong about PETA?
They're literally retarded. Using 'facts' that don't exist to support stupid arguments, lying to everybody and still having a holier-than-thou attitude.

>high cholestrol level is automatically bad
I bet these guys don't even know the difference between LDL and HDL cholestrol

>bread
TOP FUCKING KEK
never gonna make it

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0063472

Funnily enough, beta casomorphine-7 can is actually shown to help repair damage caused by glucose to insulin sensitivity and total antioxidative capacity. I'm a vegetarian but I could never go vegan. That'd just be a massive inconvenience

>Misleading Facebook-tier infographs
>attaching "cuck" to a word rendering it nonsensical
>LMAO

Weak bait, omnivore

>implying the conditions to produce wool, milk, eggs, etc. are any better than the meat industry

Zdravo bro :)

Looks breddy good, pic related my dinner last night

vegancucks btfo

looks disgusting

meatcucks btfo

This only applies to processed and gmo food.
Milk , meat and eggs from your own garden are still good to eat.

>implying even 1% of all meat larpers are raising their own chicken, cows, pigs and sheep

you can still buy from market not processed or gmo food, you pleb.

>Average surgery costs
Lmao must suck to live in a country without a working health care system

>implying even 5% of all meat larpers are buying their meat exclusively from these markets

Can you imagine how expensive a health care system for meatcucks is? I am against being forced to pay for these 600 lbs monsters who destroy the planet for their burgers.

what?I live in a 2nd world country and most supermarkets sell.

JUICY
U
I
C
Y

Z A G R E B
A
G
R
E
B

nice meal boi

$10 whole turkey breast HOOOO literally like 5-6 days worth of meat lmfao

But eggs are unfertilized and chickens literally lay them as such.
Noice, i'd love to do something like that but the ex fatty in me prevents me from keeping it for
5-6 days instead I just eat in 1-2 max.

I know dat feel bro :) Don't worry about it. I'm on an 80% protein diet, and it takes so long to digest (3 hours) that I am literally constantly full :)

>But eggs are unfertilized and chickens literally lay them as such.
The ethical issue with eggs is that whenever a new batch of female egg layers are born, an equal amount of their newborn brothers are killed in macerators or gas chambers

Humans are literally parasites to this world. I am vegan and pro-choice because I know that the less humans exist, the better the planet will do.

If we wouldn't eat eggs and chicken meat, then all of those billions of chickens around the globe would have never had a chance to live. If you ban chicken products then you are basically euthanizing most of the species. The chicken species benefits way more from domestication than it suffers under it.

But the egg will never ever become a chicken why equating it to foetus due to some tertiary reason.

>Moja kravica
>Jaja
>Old knife with a plastic handle
>Fancy plate from granda's house
Moj nigar
Miss the good old days in Serbia, now I live in Italy, it's nice here, but I always miss home
Hope you make it
M

>wants to cuck himself and the human race, despite the fact that this Earth and the entire universe will someday be obliterated

How much of a fucking cuck can you be dude? If it is unethical for humans to exist because we are parasitic, why don't you fucking go kill yourself?

Face it, you are moralfagging so you can attract yoga pants liberal bitches.

Your morality is literally as artificial as the bible. Go read some Sartre and some Beckett.

> the better the planet will do
By what metric? You are using human standards of moral judgment to condemn humanity. Which is pretty silly. The planet does not give a shit either way, only humans put things in moral categories.

>protein from fat nuts or beans
>a-am I gonna make it, op?

nah as long as I'm not eating it.

Serbia swole

Just buy bio products or have your own chicken, goat and sheep.

take the test

>get out of the thread
no u leaf muncher

>vegans invade thread
>spew some propaganda
>people tell them why they are wrong
>vegans never respond

erry tiem

>You're lying

Bro, get the fuck out of here LOL. If I was born a cow and somehow could comprehend everything that was happening, and I was about to get my neck chopped off...

that's it. Finito. End of the situation. I'd accept my death. Sure, I wouldn't be happy, but the nihilistic world we live in means "I just got unlucky".

20 years from now when you get hit by a car and die, should we ban all cars because you "didn't accept" your death?

Heh, shit. That is a really good argument.

Have fun paying for tyrone and his twenty children because you are pro-life.

>IMBLYING I FUCK WOMEN

I just want the head, I don't want no top

looks like an heart

Actually Tyrone is alreadypaying for his tweinty children by child support taken from his paycheck and going to jail and becoming a basically unpaid slave.
He also pays for your parents old people welfare aka social security and the children of whites in this country.

Welcome to cold reality stupid.

Whole turkey breast, no wings no legs homie

SHE WAS A BIG BIRD

đe si bre?
t. larping Janez
stealing that hungry, scary movie fat wojack
them onions thou, delish bro
at least they weren't fucked be4 slaughter
stop importing Africans

>tfw anecdotally none of these things affect me
>tfw every fucking thing in the world is said to cause cancer these days so at this point I don't care
Btw milk is delicccccccccc mmmmmmm

Don't worry he's been posting that shit for days lmao.

We are all gonna die some day. Some people's genetics are more fucked than others.

A few ounces of animal products per day is not nearly as lethal as the amount of cheese eaten by the 300lb+ hambeasts who make up statistical data.

I am vegan, I am the one who made that flowchart, and you are retarded and should stop posting.
This flowchart only applies to omnis invading vegan threads. You are doing the opposite. Why would omnis get out of an omni thread?

Stop making us look bad and fuck off.

OP started a bait thread against vegans. How retarded are you to deny that this is a thread about veganism?

I used to be a junk food vegan for literally 3 years. Raw food, cooked vegetables, and fruits, all taste like dick.

Oil is bad for you no matter what.

Why are you eating a diet that tastes like such shit?

Hey, look at me.. I'm the vegan who did that chart now. Ok?