Veeky Forums Approved Hobbies

ITT we post our hobbies that keep you / add too your fitness. I'll start. Do any of you do that rock climbing shit? Looks intense.

I streetfight for money occasionally

I read

I thought they were usually for sandwiches

Are they heavy books?

I like to lift weights and sing.

No, in Chinatown for money.

If you're not a faggot you can clean up like 2-3 Grand a night. It's organized enough that you don't get bulldozed, they allow for grappling and submissions. You will get strangers blood on you though, and sometimes it freaks me out because the other guy will be some meth head looking fucker. Dunno where he's been.

I bet yodeling mid dead lift would drastically improve gains.

Proof?

Yeah that stories not gonna pan out when your wife finds out she has aids.
So do you and your opponent both put down cash and winner takes all or do you get a cut of other peoples bets?

Go down Harrison ave in Boston on a friday night and talk to the jdm niggers and ask where the fights are happening.

Seems alpha to me

/fitlit/ introduced me to philosophy and I'm currently working my way through Kant, so yeah these are some heavy books.

Depends on the night but most times it's a cut off bets. There will be some nights where you need to put down cash for a tournament. 6 guys minimum, 12 max. More people put down more the top 3 get paid.

>he doesnt freestyle rap inbetween sets

So what's your martial arts background? Would you say there's a big difference in terms of fighting styles between what you do and ufc?

Did judo as a kid, found bjj to be a natural move forward. I don't consider myself to be ufc level anything but your be surprised at the amount of meme shit these kids try to pull, little 110 lb fucks trying to knee you in the face.

listening to bruce springsteen desu

Anyone here /whitewaterkayaking/?

I do a bit of rock climbing, it's good fun and you can meet quite a lot of people at climbing gyms, people are usually really friendly, helpful to beginners, offer advice etc.

Don't mind me, just the best sport coming through

/judo/

oHH shit
>be me
>16/17 chubby but built Australian highschool fag
>Class gets to decide what off campus sport we do
>all the girls/ nerds vote for that shitty indoor racket ball or whatever because you can just sit around the court and buy lollies from the owners
>this one gay kid keeps tipping the vote for like the third week and is pissing off the rest of us
>They don't know he only keeps voting for it cause I let him suck me off in the toilets
>mfw I got my dick sucked every thursday for like three months thanks to a sport for retards

Sometimes on my weekends I like to bear crawl across large cornfields. The smell of the corn and the mud between my fingers and toes connects me with mother earth. The rustle of critter nearby in the field reminds me of the life all around us in this world. The cuts I get all over my body are very superficial, rarely bleed, and are often healed by tuesday of the following week. During winter, my soul aches for the cornfields, the windless little world below the corncobs where I find my peace. When the corn has been harvested, I must settle for open fields, and only in the dead of night, lest aggressive men with guns start showing up and asking me why I'm bear crawling across a field. Also it's super duper cold after the harvest and bear crawling can only make you so warm.

Tip top kek

i duckwalk in local parks
starting to get quite the reputation

my only hobby, unironically, is this board and vidya desu

I do that rock climbing shit.
Great for coordination, grip strength and body tension but big muscles will just pull you down.

Also you need to learn how the gear works, you need to travel and you are very weather dependent.
Its defiantly not for everyone you need to be passionated.

Started street fighting for money.

fuck yeah bro singing is the bomb. what do you like singing

I work manlet duty at the local bar

>Its defiantly not for everyone you need to be passionated.

No, you need to be passionated.

How to?

Noble profession

lmao when will they ever learn.

Back to the pit he goes.

mountaineering, climbing, MTB, trekking,

>tfw no friends to climb with
>just do indoor bouldering
>coworkers ask me if i've gone outside
feels bad man

how do i get friends to climb with, belay with, etc.

Quality prose my man

Wow, you manipulated a mentally retarded classmate to suck you off in the bathrooms. That's so cool dude, I just love raping retards

>i duckwalk in local parks

Wow. I felt ashamed for you after I read that. What a quirky guy we got here guys! He's just so full of life!

Nigga he didn't call the fag a retard lrn2read

Tabbing.

Load up a daysack with 20-25kg and go hillwalking. Used to do it in the army and it got me fit quick as fuck.

>Gay
>Not mentally retarded
Pick 1 my dude

I play in a bad, and our shows are pretty chaotic. I'm a little afraid I'm fucking my back up but I'm having too much fun to care.

I'm a mediocre guitarist and singer. Getting better every day though.

I do shit with my dog.
Siberian husky, so smart af and fun to be around.

Huskies are God tier dogs, man. Getting one once I move into an apartment that allows pets.

I bet out alt rock shit. I only just started practicing scales and stuff, I never realized how much I like it.

How do you find these places?
Im in San Diego do you think little italy has a fight club?

I have been rock climbing religiously for 2 years now. I climb at yosemite and other outdoor/indoor locations. It is super fun and addictive. Sadly, recently, because of its steep learning curve but nonsteep entry level, FEMINIST CUNTS AND FAGGOTS KEEP ON JOINING THE SPORT CLIMBING 5.5 and saying that they are "working out". Might aswell climb a ladder you FAKE CUNTS

Yeah they are top-tier dogs and make great workout buddies for cardio. This little fucker is only 2 and a half and she runs 17 km when i bike

I would love to get into rock climbing, I just dont have anyone who wants to go with me. Also I am not sure I have the right bodytype for it because I weigh slightly over 200lbs, but atleast I can do 20+ pullups so I guess that is good ?

>I like hiking, it's fun. Planning on buying weights and a new backpack for training walking with weights when I go to gym/other stuff.
>Tried rock climbing, really enjoyed it; there's a free-for-all wall nearby where I live.
>Photography

You don't have to be good as long as you enjoy it. And you'll get better the more you do, go for it user, it's fun.

>tfw no hikes near me (Toronto)
>need to drive a minimum of 1 hour to find any trails
>tried it twice
>trails were easy to walk through
>i was the only person under 60 who was alone on the trail
>everyone else was either a couple, or a family with children
feels lonely man

>tbqh, not sure if it's worth driving an hour just to walk and see some views
>people say good things about iceland
>seems like a lot of effort to travel all the way there to see some nature

lol @ 2yrs oldfag. chill out. make sure to be aware of and enforce LNT and access fund stuff in outdoor spaces. the really problematic newbs will never leave the gym again once busted by an appropriately pissed off "oldfag"

i play vidya and read sometimes but mostly i practice monologues and shit for acting

how do I start ? doing some bouldering and then eventually moving to real rock climbing or whats the right way to go about this ?

I score, record, edit, mix in atmos farts from my family members then rent the local imax to enjoy it.

cause of the mountain project, people died at yosemite.. fuck newfags

if you are humble about it, you have my permission to start. Start with bouldering and weight training to get your muscle content up and then move to the big walls. Trust me. .the extra muscle will help get past the 5.10 barrier.

>feels lonely man
Isn't that the best part in it? You and the nature. You live in Canada, you have plenty of nature to walk in, no need to go to Iceland for that. One of my bucketlist wishes is to hike in British Columbia, Yukon and other parts of Canada.

I've done it at a rock climbing wall (look it up). Search for rock climbing gyms near you, you'll find people and help there.

THANK YOU WISE ONE

bump

I am already kinda Veeky Forums atleast I can rep 1/2/3/4 rather easily. I think I will have to focus a bit more on grip work and pullups if I start rock climbing.

I found a few places in my city (munich) should I just go there or try to sign up for an instructional course ?

God's work user

Ausfag mcwetdick here
It's not my fault he liked sucking cock.
You eat meat but its not your faults cows are so dumb.

Sure, go for it! You'll meet new people too. What's there to lose?

play it without glasses and enjoy having your eye destroyed by that perfect eye socket sized ball

Muay Thai. Best kind of cardio and nothing feels more powerful than landing a heavy strike

>Be closeted bi back in high school.
>These were the days when being gay was very bad for you unless you had the hot girls on your side.
>There was one super flamboyant twink (cunt had to be under 40kg).
>No one touched him because he was in the clique with all the hot girls.
>Shit talking him was a one way ticket to abstinence.
>Talking to him one day I hint at being bi.
>He makes sure no one is around.
>As he's craning his head side to side, scanning the room, I'm only thinking about wrecking some boipucci.
>He turns back to me and tells me that he's not actually gay.
>Boner doesn't know what to do.
>He just fell in with the hot girls because having a pet fag was an 'in' thing with girls at the time.
>He just never corrected them, because it kept him safe.
>Plus he got to see them in various states of undress because they considered him not to be a dude.
>To this day I have a fetish for 'straight' twinks.
Godspeed Adam, hope you're still doing well.

>Traps arent gay
FUCK YOU YOU NIGGER FAGGOT
I BET YOU WOULD GUZZLE YOUR MOM"S CREAMPIE'D CUM DRIPPING OUT OF HER THROBBING VAGINA AFTER SHE FUCKED YOUR ALCOHOLIC STEPDAD

What?
Traps are 100% gay.
I should know, I've busted inside one.

LUL

>I've busted inside one.
LMAO faggot confirmed. nothing wrong with that lmao

I've literally admitted to being bi in my OP...
You have the comprehension of a literal nigger.

autism maximum