Current Body Thread

>No CBT

Let's fix that.

Been bullshitting my way through the gym for a year not actually doing anything, and started taking lifting seriously 3 months ago.

6'0, 161lbs and steadily gaining weight. (Was 150lbs when 3 months back.)

stats and routine? You look like my skelly vegan friend I've been taking to the gym for the last month except he's even skinnier. You're on the right path tho, just work more lats/delts and less hips/core to get a nice shoulder:waist ratio.

Skinny bois unite

6'2" 175lbs bulkan as hard as I can

How am I looking Veeky Forums?

mediterranean/10
You've got a good base, just put on some lean mass and you're set

Currently doing exactly that.
Plz redpill me on posting stats, I'm new to Veeky Forums CBT threads.

routine/time lifting?

Lifting for about a year, started out as a spooky skeleton (58kg @ 178cm). Did StrongLifts at first, then GSLP, now I’m doing a PHUL routine.

It's just how much you lift on the main lifts (bench, squat, deadlift) for 3x5

looking pretty tasty

when did your upper body start to come in? I'm assuming SL didn't do much for it. Was it GSLP or PHUL?

meant for

YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD

It was GSLP with a lot of upper body assistance work. I’ve only been doing PHUL for about a month.

which accessories did you do? And what were your working sets by the time you got off GSLP?

5'7 130 lifting for 8 weeks

BB curls, hammer curls, lat raises, pull ups, incline BP, Arnold press. My working sets were:
Squat: 115kg x 5
Deadlift: 125kg x 5
Bench: 67.5kg x 5
OHP: 45kg x 5

cuteeee! :D

please leave my boipucci alone

How am I doing guys

you should eat more and keep lifting

I normally do just cardio and lightweight squats. I started doing weights properly a month ago and although I went from not being able to lift 5kg to using the bar, I don't see any hard visible changes in how my body looks, which is really disappointing.

I say a month ago but it was actually around two months sorry

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

also eat big to get big come on man

Oh, sure. Bench 50kg/110lbs, haven't gotten to squatting and deadlifting all that much yet. I'm leaving for the gym now, will get to it.

6'3"
187lbs
Since April

Love the face censor, great idea.

A D E L A I D E
D
E
L
A
I
D
E

To add to that, I mostly do curls and body-weight exercises (chin-ups, pullups, dips etc)

patented plz no steal

that's because you're lifting 5kg (which is Nothing) keep building up strength and you'll get some definition in no time
also go to the gym 3 times a week (2 being the bare minimum)

Age hasn't slowed you down one bit.

if you don't eat enough calories to make muscle then you're just wasting time moving around weights

I said I started with 5kg, I'm at around 25 now for most and yeah I do 3 times a week, 2 when I don't have enough time

That seems to be the main problem then

pls post more pics ;_;
>no homo

i'm 6'3 200 and you look fatter than me??

did someone just slapped you in da face?

you got a really nice frame femanon, just keep pushing and eat more meals high in protein

scoliosis? or just the faggot pose?

stats/routine?

faggot pose

WTF IS TRYING TO EAT ITS WAY OUT OF YOUR BELLY user?!!! WTF?!!!! IT ITCHES, IT F*CKING ITCHES!!

what do you do for upper chest? mirin

am i going to make it?

R8 me m8s

2 months 2 weeks into GSLP, gained about 4kgs.
I'm coming back from an 8 month hiatus.

183cm
81.5kgs
last year I was 86 :'^(

i want to compete in some fashion in about 2 years, need to put on size tho

How can you only bench 50kg after a year?
Kept on benching 30kg every time or something?

Just went to the gym, it's 60kg. Basically, yeah. Barely ever benched. I've been really fucking about in the gym.

current weight?

pls no bully

6'3

>expects to see changes in body composition after squatting the bar for one month

pls be trolling

65 kg

5'11, 145lbs
Was 120lbs last year
Remember to eat more cattle brehs

you may also want to start lifting at some point

i had just finished my workout

Your upper chest is lacking

nudes or gtfo

that's literally the best pic i have, any other else would just crush your Dreams trust me

Hit 100kg bench x1 today!

SAME congratz man we're making it together

>cardio
>light weights

typical girl

Very correct. Currently working extra on pecs and lats.

>TFW never get mires because short and uggo

> 6'7" 232 lbs
> 4400 kcal bulk
> ULxPPLx

Didn't get many (yous) last thread. Any imbalances to focus on? Bulking to ~260 lbs this winter.

So if i caught a grill glancing at me today and she was seemingly always working out right near me (i would move and she would always come to a machine or spot near me and do the sluttiest workouts possible) what is my next step from here this chick has a super phat ass and slim waist. only problem is i have a gf who is with me at the gym probably 25% of the time (she wasnt today). i want to fuck this girl with every fiber of my being, is my dick just playing mind games on me?

also plz no hate on legs i currently am killing calves every leg day and at least 2 other days a week to the point where i cant walk up the stairs properly. genetics are a bitch but im tryna make it

What was your rep scheme for your assistance work?

You need to workout traps bro

>IN B4 GYNO
>IN B4 BITCH TITS

I was really fat when I was in middle school then bam! My metabolism finally fixed itself but left me with tits. Been lifting seriously for 8 months

>5’8
>152
>20

Do you think I should start to cut? Or bulk?

>IN B4 “winter is coming”

Doesn’t apply to me, I live in Florida and it’s always hot af.

the fuck is that gym dude

6'1 170lb
1st month of consistent lifting and still skelly because my routine is mostly calisthenics with compound lifts as accessories but I know I have real potential for aesthetics according to my standards and I won't like myself if I'm not aesthetic, so sticking with it.

fug new phone, didn't realize camera would do this sorry boys

You'll make it.

Also inb4 /polfit/ spergs out over the mere thought of a black person on Veeky Forums.

Thanks brah and s'okay, I used to hang out a lot on /pol/ I've accepted them as they are, we're cool

No bully

Current. Trying to cut a few more pounds then muscle up. Doing a PPL.

Strong

Holy shit man you've got a hell of a frame.
Heavy dumbbell rows and rack pulls to build up those traps some more, but overall you're nothing to be fucked with.

260 will sit well on you

Go hard and heavy, get to 180.

6'6" 215 pounds

what mode am I and what should I work on?

solid core aesthetics. Could use some more chest development. Do you do a lot of back?

Could be the picture, but you should fix your posture.

your shoulders are overdeveloped compared to your chest. Focus on lower chest development with weighted dips and decline bench, and reallllly focus on the chest during chest exercises.

Your lat insertions are up high too. Not much you can do about that.

I love you

Lats look a little underdeveloped. What's your back routine? How much are you deadlifting?

eat more
deadlift more and do goodmornings/Romanian deads
get on a 5x5 and stop curling
do more back. your upper back is weak and is fucking your posture up.
keep doing what your doing, and hit your chest harder. Eat more.
More back. Come back in a year.
Solid. I would do more back. straight arm lat pulldowns will do you a lot of good.

r8 me

What's your routine?

I was doing ppl in that pic now i do sheiko

I am 22 years old (178/74) and thats my first month in the gym. Shit shoulder genetics and big head. Also I am a bit skinny fat, should I cut and only do full-body ?

Clean your mirror you mongoloid

You're not skinnyfat tho. Just bulk user

you're fairly lean go bulk mode for a while try to get strong

how am i doing boys?

Not well.

Any tips?

thank you mr skeleton

Sorry for the sideways pic btw