What is the male equivalent?

What is the male equivalent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/scooby1961/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same but big penis instead of vagina

You can’t see dick size unless you dress in a certain way.

If this was 2009 id post a picture of my self here

yea but you just know a tranny that looked like that would have a big one

Why does he have to be like this.

>1961
I thought lifting at 30+ is pointless and you can never look big?

after 30+ your body accelerates going to shit, lifting slows this process

>there was a time when I didn't think or even suspect that he was gay

People think he's natty?

fuckin scooby kek

a fucking twink..who the fuck is attracted to those twig legs?

Skinny fat. Huge fake tits. Pick any dumb ass pumped full of synthol with a hamdsome face....

no, he's admitted to trt before

Scooby has openly discussed that he does steroids

The difference is, according to Scoobs, that most people don't know what the fuck they're doing and drastically disrupt their hormone balances

fake parts try-hard equivalent

Those teddies are obv not fake

>fake tits
The sag is pretty good for that, though.

I miss him so much Veeky Forums, why did some fag have to doxx goobert away from us?

But he is posting videos every few days.
youtube.com/user/scooby1961/videos

My money is on fake. Not all boob jobs look like bolt ons, but these look close.

But he isn't posting here with us anymore :(

The sag makes them look very real, also the shoop make the teddies look bigger and the body smaller, until theres a sauce I can't make up my mind though.

Nah. I've found it's easier to put on weight and since I've been lifting for so many years now I can get back into pretty good shape in a fairly short amount of time.

yeah but he was one of us, talking shit about joff and asking Veeky Forums for what his next videos should be
youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
I remember the thread that lead to this video ._.

those boobs look natty

Nah, even if you're 60, lifting is always better than not lifting.

I miss these days

Only correct answer

I'm starting to think he might be homosexual

NAME? ?

All of these are way too big. Brat Pitt in Fight Club was perfect.

He's not natty.

He said he still posts, he just does it without a trip.

Oldfag here (33). I ran D1 track and XC in college and was a pretty good marathoner in my 20s. Started lifting after wife and I had kids because it's a much smaller time commitment. Went from racing weight of 140 lbs at 6'0 when I stopped running to 175 now, still very lean. Took me about three years, have stopped trying to gain because I like how I look now. It's doable with a little discipline, though I competed at a high level so my definition of discipline may differ from a typical Veeky Forums poster's.

Mirin his hair there the most.

Sophie Reade

>that dick outline

> pic related

tfw I'm 55 and fit as fuck

Judging from her instagram pics those are very well made fake milk tanks. Still extremely nice, better near perfect fake boobs than natural disapointment

post body

fpbp.

Swimmer/otter-build with a white tank top and hotpants and he's stretching the tank top around like a retard and making dumb pouty faces like Derek Zoolander and also he has really nice skin and no body hair and kinda messy dirty blonde hair like Logan Paul