>the short guy is 5'10

Other urls found in this thread:

chatislamonline.org/en/convert-to-islam.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuck they don't train legs for...

you try training legs when youre over 6 foot

They look ridiculous with those chicken legs

more like over 7 foot

You guys aren't that tall. Would say 5'10-5'11 on average when I was down there. Also, danish women are better looking.

I am bro

hurr me 5'8" me squat good

>While dutch girls are getting inseminated by short ugly Moroccans.
keep putting up and down things dutchies and don't worry muslims are taking care of your girls.

>moroccans
moroccans are tiny betas, and will bow down when a real alpha enters the room
ALLAHU AKBAR!

I've ran through all these tall guys instagrams, they all have qt white gfs. Stay mad manlet

I'm 6'4 and a natural T-rex. huge calves and ankles too. I had giant legs even before lifting. it looks weird as hell when I'm naked but I can "hide" it with clothes on because my shoulders are wide as well so I can create a drape effect with correct clothing.

for this reason I only squat for strength, literally 3-5 rep range. I'm just happy that my upper body is catching up after so many years.

that's because lower body, you got a problem building your your lower body, you got upper lower body, you got the upper body ugl the lower body you uh its hard to build the upper body. if you have the lower body, it's harder to build the upper body, if you have the upper body, it's hard to build lower, so, lower helps like i said, you have the lower body and you have no upper body you got a problem you got a problem building... wait a minute, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you got a problem building the legs. you have an upper, you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body the upper body, it's easier to build. so if you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body, you have the upper body and and you dont have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body. naw you dont understand. you HAVE, the UPPER body, but you dont have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. you got up the dlldldldldlegs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top ehoh if you if you have the lower BODY, it's, if you have the lower body it's easier to build, if you have the lower body. well just let me say it, if you have the lower body (please don't explain it again) olower body, it's easier to build the top body, if you have the uh the top body and no legs you got a problem

wow dude you write a lot

>dutchies

Are you serious, have you ever met a dutch girl that genuinly prefered moroccans over a dutch guy? I mean sure, some white girls grow up in the ghetto and get fucked by the local alpha drugdealer muslim, But do you actually think women find them more attractive on average than white guys? Every statistic ever shows that women from every race around the entire world find white guys by far the most attractive.

Alright kiddo

So glad people are finally realizing you don't become noticeably tall until 6'2

>I'm 6ft
>I'm 6'1
So fucking what?

what are you talking about

The image in my head of short men reading this and feeling deep pain makes me very happy

Turkish and 6’0 in the Netherlands and I’m same height or taller than 8/10 people. Ofcourse there’s going to be taller people in the gym, no one cares though. I’m not really fucking jealous or something haha.

scared of real men, scared of real wolves
this is why your kind cowardly ran to europe

Dutch aren't that tall, really. Go to Cologne if you want to see tall people, they blow anyone else out of the water.

Every been the shortest guy in a shopping center when you're 6'1"? Cologne feels.

Moroccan from Holland reporting in.
Just gotta say that not all of us are ugly ok. ):

I'm 6'4

probably because you got cucked by a manlet

I'm currently enrolled in my 1st bachelor year @ a university in NL, and all the white bitches eyefuck me over the other white dudes and both my parent are from Iraq. there's only 1-2 other guys that compete but those mfers look like like models which is extremely rare, but they're skinny as shit.

keke

Jason Genova reference

they all look the same. scary mofos.

>Not recognising the piss lord

Fucking newfags.

they look retarded lmao

I am brown man and all if fuck are white girls although i live in belgium

Isnt cologne full of midget shitskins?

Meant to reply to this

>Isnt cologne full of midget shitskins?
implying white girls care

The guy on the right worked out at my uni gym, he's really friendly. I estimate him around 200cm/6'7".

Cologne is mostly full of faggots

Ha, ha haha, hahahahaha.

I looked up his insta and he's 208cm.
Insta: johan.brouwers/?hl=en

delusion the post

>newfag
ive been on this board for 2 years

C O P E

Never seen a white girl here that wasn't absolutely disgusted by Morrocans

you are still a newfag. I have been on Veeky Forums since 2004

Plz don't bomb the uni when you find out you're a filthy shitskin who nobody likes

>average
It's true they're tall in the netherlands but they're not all jacked

Jordan bro living in florida. 25yroldkhv how u do it?

hey man im actually mixed. half indian half egyptian. most girls i fuck are basically yoga sluts. i work out, am fit and have an 8/10 face. on tinder i play up the yoga thing and post shitty quotes about love and enjoying life. dont know why but girls love it.

Only trash women fall for your kind, you Just don't know

Thats pretty gay.
So you're in the netherlands and u get white girls?

Nigga I've been here since 2012 I'm a newfag

>Only trash women fall for your kind
COPE white man

Can u post pics of some of the girls youve slep with?

i know its pretty gay. but being gay as fuck is the only way i get some hetero. i live in belgium

fucking most disgusting mix i've heard in a long time

so you can convince yourself somehow that these women who sleep with a brown man are not that hot and cope while you are not getting any?

okay dave. your women didnt think so

It's okey m8. Keep your trash for yourself. Keep thinking everybody want's Them :)

>Keep your trash for yourself.
i dont. i fuck em and move on to the next leaving it someone else to pickup :)

Guys
How do I get a dutch gf to make strong babies with?

>thread related to Europe in any way
>shitskin posters flood in and muh dick

chatislamonline.org/en/convert-to-islam.html

Nice m8. We coo

>implying Veeky Forums is not the most multicultural website of all time

Kanker aap ik ben met 1.89 niet eens langer dan 4/5. Ga naar huis turklet

Damn, Dutch are .the tallest and best looking. I feel inferior as a Croatian but we are a close second

>oh man one day I'll have been on 4chin for a whole decade I can't wait
>it happens
Be careful what you wish for kids, you just might get it

What's wrong with you.
Grow up. Stop using cancer as a swear word. Wether or not the Turkish guys statement is correct or not, if you can't make a point without using the word cancer, you are too young to be here.

>thinking girls are eyefucking you when actually looking at your shitskin in disgust
>mfw

Hey, everyone hates your kind, how does it feel

its a part of dutch culture, kanker flikker

You can't even see the quads of anyone except the tallest guy. If you think you can judge legs by calves alone you're a total newfag.

Ok? And the tall guys are like six foot. So what?

6’0 isn't tall unless the people you hang out with are also manlet shitskins.

>buttblasted dutch bois

I think they're looking at you in disgust, Mohammed. 'oh haha. better pretend everything is cool before he rapes me'

do is not so kankerzielig

>mfw there are people in this thread getting triggered by anonymous comments

>t. 6'0 prince of lanklets

feels gud

hahaha! the question is: how does it feels that to get that woman you have to work the ass off in the gym and the black dude hasn't (he even wear eyeglasses)?
>your woman said : not FEMININE, VERY FEMININE.

lmao look at those chicken legs. PATHETIC!

Eyyyy lekker meisje

*makes kissy noises*

>what did he mean by this?

Nice country you got there dutchies.

What do you mean with my kind?
I don't see why people would hate me. I don't think I did anything wrong..

he ment TruckdriversOfPeace

>the short guy is 5'10
And the rest 6'0"

Oh. Well, I'm not really religious. I see myself more as an agnostic atheist

>tfw non white and 6'1"
WHY EVEN LIVE. IM A LITERAL MIDGET

>implying any of those are natty

>this is how I'm actually viewed
>started a new job
>"Hey, look at that guy..."
>"Isn't he...yeah!"
>"He totally is!"
>"He's short Josh!"
>all of my what
>There was a guy that was named Josh that worked there a year ago that was 6'4" and had the same hair, glasses and face that I did
>At least six people are now calling me Short Josh
>I'm still 6'0" and the second tallest employee
>nobody with heels even comes close either

Just end my work life.

Dutch ppl are so cucked by foreigners that even their children started talking a dutch/marrocan hybrid

>hehe looks like they skipped leg day xD
no one cares

they legitimately look ridiculous

Doesn't matter how tall they are when Dutch women all fuck ugly, scrawny 5'5 Somali refugees anyway. Not even your stereotypical Tyrone looking motherfucker. Just any African dude in general because it's trendy and progressive.

Please be a meme. I dont want to even consider the possibility

No im just an autustic virgin 25yrold khv. I dream about wifing a white girl everyday. Seeing pics of white girls with fellow arabs makes either more hopeful or enraged. U know it depends

Anthony Joshua is 6'6 250 lbs and trains everyday in a cardio intensive sport.

I don't see the problem.

>tfw 6'2

Dutch girls don't seem to like Moroccans.

A lot of them are getting BLACKED though.

>manlet rage