Attached: 7.png (456x432, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Września_children_strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Settlement_Commission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*bzzzz*

Attached: Poland-1915-1939.png (1190x925, 193K)

*SCHWUPP*

Attached: Wrzesien2.jpg (351x394, 74K)

*Plop*

Attached: poland.gif (351x377, 50K)

NOT YET LOST

Nooooooooooooooo help me!

Attached: 0C90F149-7FA0-4F8E-8630-790A0AF84F92.jpg (1244x1215, 1.87M)

*dabbing*

>let me out! I need my lebensraum!

Did someone say Danzig?

B

Deluge worst day of my fucking life

>absorbs 100s of miles of German clay

KURRRRRRWAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Attached: latest.png (800x535, 11K)

*Breathes in*

Attached: Kaliningrad pinned on a map of europe (1).jpg (752x500, 55K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1509990484935.jpg (628x432, 47K)

No such thing

Don't loose a war next time

>be from former Prussian partition
>'boy do I hate all the partitioning powers, Prussia in particular'

>be from former Russian partition
>'boy do I hate all the partitioning powers, Russia in particular'

>be from former Austrian partition
>'boy do I hate all the partitioning powers, except Austria, long live the Emperor!'

what did they mean by this?

Well, probably because Austria was kinda nice with them compared with Prusia and Rusia.

but wait

Attached: A73639E3-B14F-4D6E-99B7-C967ADCDA54C.jpg (368x72, 16K)

>be from former Russian partition
>'boy do I hate all the partitioning powers, Russia in particular'
>what did they mean by this?

Poles before First World War were mostly pro-Russian. The main Polish party in partitioned territories was Endecja and they wanted Poland to be autonomous kingdom in military and personal union with Russian Empire. Poland would be composed of AH, German and Russian Partition plus Upper Silesia.

Oh it was a poor shithole for sure but the Austrian government didn't take repressive measures against the Poles like the Russians or Prussian did. The Prussian engaged in colonialism whereas the Russians tries to replace Polish culture with Russian.

name a more iconic trio

>the Russians tries to replace Polish culture with Russian.
They abandoned this by around 1905, and it was never as hard or intense as Prussification

If you consider banning the teaching of their bloody language and repressing their native religion not intense, sure.

>If you consider banning the teaching of their bloody language and repressing their native religion not intense, sure.
Compared to Prussia I stated.
Polish language was restored to schools by 1905 and repression of Catholic faith was also stopped.
Private Polish schools were also allowed to be formed as well as Polish cultural organizations.

What was it like under the Prussian partition?

>If you consider banning the teaching of their bloody language
It was never banned in Russian Partition, Russian language was official language in schools only between 1872-1905

>What was it like under the Prussian partition?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Września_children_strike

In the entire region of Greater Poland, annexed by Germany during the late-18th century partitions of Poland, German was the language of instruction in schools since 1873. There were exceptions in two subjects - religion and music.[1] In March 1901, the German administration ordered the religion classes to switch to German.[2]

I'm putting together a team

Attached: Grossdeutschland-1942.jpg (1500x1063, 529K)

Oh wow how horrible

This of course completely justified robbing every single national minority in p*land from 1920 of their unique identity and trying to forcibly polonize them/starting pogroms against them

Be fucking glad we founded you again in 1916 and didn't deny the existence of polacks like you have done with wolhynia/warthegau germans et al

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Settlement_Commission

As the economic approach showed to be a failure, various laws were enacted to promote the Settlement Commission's aims.

1896: Land acquired from the commission could be sold freely only to the settler's next of kin: the commission's approval was required for any other sale.
1904: The Prussian Government sought to restrict Poles from acquiring land, if this would interfere with the goals of the commission. Any new settlement required a building permit, even if it were only for renovation of an existing building to make it habitable. Local officials routinely denied these permits to Poles. The law faced international criticism and opposition from liberal groups concerned about private property rights. The Prussian Administrative High Court ended this legislation[23]
1908: The Prussian diet passed a law permitting the forcible expropriation of Polish landowners by the Settlement Commission. In 1912, four Polish large estates of 1,656 ha were expropriated.[37]
1913: To prevent Poles redistributing their land to other Poles, a law was passed that forbade the dividing of private land without the agreement of the state.[3]

Other measures in support of the Germanisation policy included:

Ethnic Germans were favoured in government contracts and only they won them, while Poles always lost.[3]
Ethnic Germans were also promoted in investment plans, supply contracts.[3]
German craftsmen in Polish territories received the best locations in cities from authorities so that they could start their own business and prosper.[3]
Soldiers received orders that banned them from buying in Polish shops and from Poles under the threat of arrest.[3]
German merchantmen were encouraged to settle in Polish territories.[3]
Tax incentives and beneficial financial arrangements were proposed to German officials and clerks if they would settle in Polish inhabited provinces.[3]

>Be fucking glad we founded you again in 1916
kek, what ?

try again

Attached: 440px-Polen1020-c.png (440x434, 226K)

Not him but all these does not negate this.

Attached: German1910.png (1031x650, 60K)

The same can be said about you actually.

Attached: Migration_Of_Slavs.jpg (768x699, 411K)

Will you go back to Russia ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung

Attached: 1511012671949.png (386x611, 192K)

>arrow stops at central poland

really reliable map you got there.

Nope. Even if you count spread of Slavs as actual claim to the land. Germanics weren't native either, they came in Iron Age and for a short period of time, they were like vikings, a rowing band of subhuman barbarians.

The inhabitants of this land in Broze Age were akin to Baltic and Slavic people. Deal with it.

>muh modern borders

The arrows point to the area where the migrations took place and when did they happen, see the index for other countries also instead of being a chauvinist autistic.

>Germanics weren't native either, they came in Iron Age and for a short period of time, they were like vikings, a rowing band of subhuman barbarians.
The inhabitants of this land in Broze Age were akin to Baltic and Slavic people. Deal with it

You find your reasoning only behind your chauvinist point of view with no credible citations while being unable have proper arguments, deal with it.

Control of the region does not incline what ethnic groups lived there at the time.
Also:
Ducky of Pomerelia
Teutonic Order
Prussia
Free City of Danzig
>Not German
t.Retard
I
n the same essence:
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
Peoples Republic of Poland

Not Poland.

Neither the borders of the previous kingdoms that you cited fall entirely into modern borders.
Needless to say that such an argument is retarded, by this pretext there are countries who based on national "historic rights" could claim the legitimacy of the territory of half the modern world.

Attached: Germanic_Migrations.jpg (600x436, 59K)

>hurrrr Bronze Age Germanics
>posts Iron Age Europe

Attached: 1517519778996.png (485x443, 25K)

I am not the sane poster, i did not posted about bronze age Europe, neither was this the point.

*same, sorry for english

>hurrrr Bronze Age Germanics
>posts Iron Age Europe
There were no Slavs, or Slavic migrations or a Polish identity in the bronze age.

There is also this article.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonization

Neither were Germans in Bronze Age. And yet Corded Ware spawned Trzciniec Culture, which were Proto Balto-Slavs, not Germanics.

So fuck off, with your wewuzzing you imbecile. Germanics of Iron Age in Poland, were like Swedes, not Krauts. They were also mixed with native population of Lusatians, which came from Trzciniec Culture.

But obviously you're a fucking brainlet with agenda.

>posting propaganda map that even German sources deny

Attached: andha1921k047a.jpg (2048x2620, 1.99M)

You are dealing with coalnigger.

>WOW IT TOOK ALL YOU GUYS JUST TO BEAT ME?

Makes sense considering they were the only partitioner that shared Poland's Catholicism.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MY WILNO

It all got blamed on Jewish middlemen.
Not that they were not at fault for doing the dirty work first of the Sejm and then of the Kaiser in the first place. They despised the Galician peasantry, reaped a bloody harvest for all that.

My ancestors :)