Does weed kill gains?

Does weed kill gains?

If you smoke everyday it just fucks with your cardio, which you will eventually need to do your exercises correctly and from beginning to end. So yes it may kill your gains in a way, don't abuse from it and you will be fine.

Like with quite literally everything on the planet. Do it in moderation and you’ll be fine

Smoke everyday constantly, was landwhale, dropped 72lbs, suddenly dick isn't useless, suddenly profits abound

Yes. Haven't you noticed all nattys are dyel?

Well, i smoked an ounce a month for 3 months... I didn't get any work done at home.... I did things I hate when I'm sober, so now my identity is slightly compromised because I put myself in shit I otherwise hate. My memory feels fucked. I'm severely depressed without smoking. Which I think the weed fucked me up with.

But gains? No. I smoked weed everyday before I would run and I would do 5-6 miles without knowing. I dropped 60 pounds in a few months doing it.

you also look like you dont shower

Ian?

Only at the gym everyday but, in this pic it's 530 am and I'm trimming my dried cannabis

Travis

It does, it lower brain oxygen and slows the neural processes.
It's good for resting though and in this use it can help gains. More rest and less stress promotes body repair and hormone regulation.
Smoking so regularly though, nah. Never seen a ripped dude who smoked regularly. Sure you can post a picture of some dude who proves my statement wrong, but just look at the average weed fag. DYEL and effeminate as fuck.

just vape. smoking is for cretins

I'm jelly. I get really lazy from weed so I can only use it when I'm done with everything important for the day. So it's usually vape then eat then fart around on PC then pass out .

Shit kills my nutrition gains. Like almost anything it's good in moderation, which is hypocritical for me to say considering I consume it in excess often.

I've found a happy medium though, a half oz every 2-3ish weeks is a good amount, I don't smoke it all myself though either.

I used to get lazy with it too but I just started o ly smoking as a reward for hitting the gym or the books and eventually I noticed the like crazy recovery it helped me achieve, so I added it to my pre-workout using ricksimpson oil. It helped a lot but the living in a legal state is a must for getting like consistently high grade extracts

Pic is at beginning of this season

This is me now at the end of the 4 month season

Get a haircut you hippie

>cannatonic

That strain intrigues me along with harlequin, I'm interested in a high CBD strain for my joint pain, but I'll have to wait till I'm out of the military to try them.

You like like Jesus if he was chubby.

he looks like the Dude

Its Veeky Forums drug of choice