>her fingers enter the abyss
>not sure how to feel but deep down enjoy it

If you enjoy it then you enjoy it.
Get a grip, man.

Notice how you said SHE and not he?

you fucked a girl you not gay.

You're gay

>gf likes playing with my butt
>fingering it, licking it, currently trying to talk me into trying some buttplugs
>she doesn't let me near her bum though
not sure how to feel about this

Ultimately it was good but those nails man...

Cuck

she lets me do other stuff, she's just real protective of her bum
I get the feeling she was diddled as a kid, in the bum, and thus does not like being touched there/wants to diddle others in the bum to take the power back

Woman ass is amazing, your relationship is cucked if you can't navigate such a simple topic. Tell her no ass play for her if you can't do the same shit jfc

nah man it's more likely her ass got fucking PLOWED by previous bf and she doesn't want to repeat that

>day 9 of nofap
>blew my load during foreplay

Last time I did anal she farted while I was entering and it fucking stank. Had to keep a straight face tho

I've tried that.
last time she just said okay. did normal sex, and then mid hump I felt her finger wonder on in. I stopped and got mad at her, she claimed she didn't do anything and I was just being too sensitive.
the one time I gave her the ol' lickeroo she pushed me back and nearly kicked me in the face.
she's a pretty sheltered girl, I'm here first bf

Veeky Forums I have a hard time inserting my penis in missionary position even if she is soaking wet. Cowgirl, doggy, etc not a problem but she really likes missionary and I can't do it, what gives ?

>sheltered
>wants to stick plugs in your butt

Can you please listen to yourself and snap out of it?

Like you don't fit? Sounds like her canal is fucked up lmao

sheltered as in
>no friends
>spend free time with family/pets/alone in room
>never had a bf before me
>pretty naive in most things
but go ahead and make more assumptions on things you know nothing of and then think I am the dumb one, it's working well for you

eplain... I don't get how this could be a problem if you are able to PiV in general.......

Her rectum has been used as semen storage before,mate.

She's gotta make some adjustments so it'll work. Get her to move her hips around, or put a pillow under there or something.

possibly. I'm leaning towards that or she's just insecure about her bum
playing on getting her drunk and then forcibly giving it the lickeroo

That's called rape, mate.

not if we're dating

that's not how that works

This is a real possibility. Chicks are weird about stuff like that. The best advice I can give is that you have to get them so turned on they are down with anything. Then just casually slide a finger in there. More than likely she'll realize how good it feels and you're good to go.

t. virgins who've never had a gf

of course I'm not like going to hold her head down and beat her and stuff. literally just going to give the lickroo even if she says stop, if she tries to push me off or anything obviously I will stop since giving the lickeroo is not fun when feet keep smashing into you
jesus none of you autists know how to handle women

Then she didn't clear her colon properly and you probably got shit dick, fucking disgusting

>forcibly doing a sex act she hates while sober to her while she's drunk
>how is this rape, you virgins?

t. virgin
it's okay buddy, in time you will understand

says the guy who:
>enjoys getting his butt penetrated
>thinks his gf is 'sheltered'
>wants to force himself on a girl
you're sound like a low t beta manlet, user.

>lickaroo without prep
You're playing a dangerous game

t. virgin
cope harder
she has very regular bowel movements, we always shower pre sex anyway. it's all good, I know what I'm doing.

Nope. Her ass was clean and no shit on dick.

Why do frogposters even exist get the fuck off my board you colossal fucking faggots

I could slide it in if I turned on the lights, put on my glasses and asked her to help me but that would ruin the moment. I wanna do it more naturally.

wow jason genova has really let himself go

if she lies on her back, the vagina is tilted at an upwards angle (and the entrance seems to be lower than you think).
so if you start to slip in, lower you pelvis and thrust upwards, you may use a hand to help without it being "immature"

Reminder that all women love to be gorilla handled during sex. If you can't do this to her she will find a man who can.

You need to set that record straight bruh
if she gets to mess around with your arse you get hers in return

shes probably just insecure - Ive never had a gf I havent been able to make realize that they DO actually like anal stuff

Cant cum for the life of me after the first one, I can stay hard and fuck for hours but im not able to finish a second time.

help me anons.

My Gf and I have what other people would call a CG/L relationship where she treats me like a child. We don't call it that or think of it like that. She put her finger up me bum and gave me a prostate massage once and it's been a part of our sex life ever since. Being fingered while getting a BJ or during sex is amazing. If we use a prostate stimulator, its never bigger than a finger. She let me take her anal virginity because she wanted to give me "something special." I think it's also helped with my PE. Be open to it, it can change your sex life.