>her mental instability made me into someone I didn't want to be
>break it off with her after 4 months
>go into the worst depression of my life
>never saw meaning in life before so there was no ideology could turn to
>want to kill self
>decide I'll do it after 6 months of doing whatever I want
>go out alone on the weekends and get in fights
>go through a bottle of whiskey every weekend
>develop a deep resentment for women because they don't put any effort into bettering themselves
>lose sex drive completely
>realize lifting is all I have left
>the gym is the only place I feel at home
>stop fighting and drinking so I can break PRs
>become the strongest I've been in my life
>get down to 12% body fat for the first time in my life
>become confident in myself again
>go out with friends again
>have fun
>start putting extra effort in at work
>VP says he is impressed with me and is going to put me up for a promotion
>feel happy for the first time in a year

Reality is all we need

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftq0bzu2D1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is now a good feel thread

Congrats pal

We'll all make it in the end

good job, now I feel like shit about myself. mirin discipline.

how long did it take you to make all this up?

6 years

Sadly college is killing my gains (engineering)

Nice, now you gotta take the final red pill

Nothing matters but yourself, centralize everything to you. Find some minor things you would like to improve, for example your teeth are dark and you want to whiten them. Take on little missions like this and they eventually add up to a immeasurably beneficial state of mind. One where you can relax and reveal who you are around others with great confidence. Good luck user.

I actually agree with a lot of that. The minor things do add up to something greater. Every day is the most important day.

nice job bro, i think the important thing to take from this is to make goals and stick to them. The right path becomes visible when you know what you want and it makes it much easier to make it

>develop a deep resentment for women because they don't put any effort into bettering themselves

Do you still feel this way?

Engineering is such a energy draining major. props to you man.

If you find even just 30 minutes in your day and you have the energy hit the weights as hard as you can.

i read a great quote about mastering things. it said Don't try to master your life. Just try to master today, and the next day, and the next day. I think it's good advice on staying present and not letting yourself get bogged down in what may be

Yes and no.

I realize it is the wrong way to look at the world. I expect an ideal woman and no one I have met over the past year has measured up to it. That is my own problem.

At the same time, I am going to wait until the right person comes along. That person may or may not exist. If they do, great. If they don't, then I'll keep focused on myself.

I am not going to let my loneliness control me.

I was just listening to that album

That's a great way to approach life. I think that perspective makes discipline way more attainable.

It's a great /fit album

I get that, it's a good philosophy to go by.
It's hard not to assume every female is like this but maybe 1 in every 5 does not follow this norm. There is some truth in generalizations but there are also always exceptions.

cope harder

Agree mate. 3 nights of 4 hours sleep this week has lead to a few missed workouts and classes. I just feeled so fucking drained by long boring lectures that I sit all night entertaining myself with menial shit, then get so tired the next day I pay less attention and so the path continues. We'll make it bro.

I know the feel

and you're the ideal man are you user?

Get over here bro, manly hug

>/fit

Get the fuck away from me homo, manly punch in the face

I'm sorry you had to go through that, man. Women operate differently than men do. They listen to their emotions first and foremost; the trick is finding one that will have strong emotions about doing the right thing. I consider myself lucky, blessed even, to have a girl that shares the same values as me. The best kind of relationship you will ever have is the kind that you don't look for. So just continue to work on yourself and do your best everyday and be happy. As you've seen, life has a way of changing course for directions you never even considered.

Keep it up.

Thanks, I needed to think on this for a while.

No I'm not ideal. I am no better or worse than anyone else. On the other hand, I agree that I do have an ego which is what caused me to lose control of my life in the first place. My reality did not line up with how I wanted it to be and so I suffered.

At the end of the day having a relationship is not going to stop me from dying alone. However, my biology demands I find an ideal match. I battle against that.

>Nothing matters but yourself, centralize everything to you
Awful advice. The search for meaning is one of the greatest challenges a man faces in life. Simple narcissism will leave you hollow and empty once you realize there is more to life than just you. Self-improvement is solid advice but do so with an aim towards a higher goal, one of responsibility.

Ditch the comp, do 15m-30 mins of cardio every day, big breakfast with fats, get an hour of sun
God bless you as well

Thanks man. I'm happy for you.

Brother, sometime the reason we lift isn't pure (girls, aesthetic vanity, rage) but the result is always a net gain.
Nothing to lose by getting fit. People respect you more, you look better, you feel better, imagine a version of yourself without any gains and thank the past you for going to the gym.

>Nothing matters but you
Chad Egoism
was /leftypol/ right all along and Stirner was actually /ourguy/?

Agreed. Everyone has their reasons, but we're all going to make it one day just the same.

You've got the right idea, keep at it bruddeh, remember to hydrate.

What kind of person did her mental instability turn you into, OP? I don't understand.

The important thing is that it was her fault. I'm a baby and I'm not responsible for my own life or choices.

She would tell me she loved me and then a day later would threaten to leave me if I didn't come out with her friends, stay the night at her place, or disagree with her about something in general. It made me frustrated, and we'd get in fights over it.

I should have listened to my friends and left her sooner, but I let my lust control me. It was a mistake, and I am hoping I have learned something from it.

You probably didn't. She sounds great though, mind if I call her?

lol I really do want to give you her number m8. 6 months ago I probably would have.

Hour of sun, as shit as this is to say, is fucking impossible. I'm up at 6am travelling to uni and get home anywhere between 5 and 6. It gets dark at 6:30 here now. And its cold and bloody rains. I'm a britfag. What's the comp? Checking my iphone, shitty measure but yeah, I'm walking an average of 15000 steps around uni and travelling. It's like an average of 6 miles walking a day.

Same bro. 18 months with a girl to be ditched for the new male best friend when I delivered the ultimatum. Hey fucking ho. Just sitting here hoping my mates are going out tonight for a fucking drink.

Only people who don't hate women are the normie guys who get just enough sex to stay sane. If you get tons of pussy or none at all, you WILL get bitter about women.

Fuck. I feel that feel. That's part of the reason I just started going out alone. I needed to get out and distract myself. It's easier to do that when you live in a big city though.

I'm sat here at my computer, with my first sunday morning off in fucking ages and all my mates are with their gf's tonight. I just want to go and get drunk at a bar. It's tempting like, but all the customers from my work frequent there and I don't want to here about how I was just sitting there. And getting home is a nightmare. Last time I had to get a lift with the bouncer when they closed cause me and 3 mates got ditched. Lucky I knew the bouncer from work but still fucking embarrassing.

You supplement vitamin D? That seasonal depression can fuck with your psyche.

>Dat Vitamin D
I noticed a significant shift in my mood when I started supping vitamin d. Definitely recommend to everyone.

And I'd like to recommend an extra special dose of Vitamin D straight down your gullet, my friend.

It's good. Most people are lacking in a lot of the fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) Zinc and Magnesium too, we used to get it from food fairly easy but our soil is so depleted it's crazy.

The fuck is that. Yeah, I know what it is haha, but no I don't. I don't take anything like that, just a personal decision. Yeah I get the seasonal depression - every February/March I spend a 2 week period of getting black out drunk every night. Call it my yearly crisis. I just don't like taking pills to address any issues I may or may not have.

Go do it man. Go to another bar if you want.

If you are still uncomfortable with the idea of going out alone you should watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftq0bzu2D1Q

I was really afraid the first time I did it. I ended up making out with a girl after a couple hours.

There isn't anything embarrassing about it. It actually takes a lot of courage.

You also don't need to go to a bar. You can go to a concert or a club. Hell, go take a night class. If you can't afford that then go lift. If you've already lifted then go for a walk. Just do something to get your mind off of the past.

Are you comparing anti-depressants to vitamin d?

I live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Night class? Lol nope, this is my week already: When I say a bar, I mean a british pub. Very different scene to American bars.

Start taking it lmao, I'm not trying to push any pills on you, it's an essential vitamin you should be getting.
I don't want you to be a /sadcunt/ anymore, we can all make it, physically and mentally.

CAAAAAAAAAAAARRY THE WEEEEEIGHT
OF THE WOOOOOOORLD
ON MY SHOOOOULDEERS

Then accept your reality and make the best of it. Take a night for yourself.

I just mean anything, even painkillers. I'm happy enough in work, I'd go as far to say that I love my job. I basically get paid to flirt. And customers know and love that.

Meh, I get it's a serious thing and this is probably a sign but I don't really give a fuck if I'm depressed or not. Everyone has demons, we deal with them differently. I'll be fine when I get a beer or go to sleep. I'm just fucking tired 24/7.

Works now asked me to come in 9-4 on saturdays, tyin gup my afternoon, instead of 6:30-1. I bend over backwards and am still only a junior supervisor, despite doing everything a fucking supervisor does.

Do whatever you want m80. No sweat off my dick if you don't take my advice.

>I just mean anything
>I'll be fine when I get a beer
what the fuck kind of logic is this.

That's a great album OP.

RIIIIIIIIISE TO THE CHAAAAALENGEEEE I SEEEET MYYYYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SOOOARING THROUGH THE SKYYYYYYYY
FREEEE FROOOOOOM YOUR BUUUUUURDEEEENNN

Yeah I'm a fucking autist. I like beer and am okay with it. I can make it. It's why I'm a mech eng and not an elec eng even though I'm better at elec. I am good at it but I just don't fucking like trying to rationalise shit. I like seeing things and their effects.

>Reality is all we need

Not so fast, kiddo

Simulation theory is such a cop out. It's a blanket answer for every question. It has the same value as religion.

>I like seeing things and their effects.
take vitamin d and see its effects then.

Only if you think it's a literal simulation, like some silicon valley dingus.

Fuckin hell

Stirner was wrong about everything, and literally a cuckold, in the sexual sense.
You leftypol are pathetic trash.

ESCAPING THE PAST
BY EMBRACING THE FUTURE
Yeah I know, it's from Restoration rather than The Mountain.

> be 18
> gf
you are a fucking normie.you were always going to make it because you are good looking. you just went through a temporary hiccup but I am a manlet and unattractive. im not even particularly intelligent. im never going to make it bruh. I will always be poor and a kissless virgin

spook'd

Especially with that attitude.