How much protein does cum contain compared to something like eggs...

How much protein does cum contain compared to something like eggs? Is it worth it to broil some in your steakpan whenever you are finished fapping?

no just eat it raw

Own cum is essentially your own protein, you need to find yourself a fitguy and have him spread his cum in your boipussi and mouthpussi

Why would you eat your own cum? That's a fruitless zero-sum act. It'd only count towards your daily macros if you eat someone else's cum.

i'm not gay user

>on Veeky Forums
>not gay

I jacked off on a girl's tummy and she tasted some of the cum. Said it tasted bitter with an alkaline aftertaste.

maybe you just have shitty tasting cum

What is it supposed to taste like?

Delete this picture right fucking now

[spoiler]cum [/spoiler]

why, you got anything more like it?

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?
you're sharing protein
you're admiring masculine physique
being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone
eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.
spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.
all these summer DYEL's piss me off
their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

No just fucking DELETE IT REEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE DELETE DLEET

Gay sex is the manliest thing in the world now that you think about it.

why user? why does this make you so flustered?

what the actual fuck is wrong with
just eat some whey you cretin

you cant gain what you already have

i sometimes smell and taste my cum
most of the times its bitter and salty. but on some days it just tastes like nothing really. havent really found out whats effecting it

All this time I thought she was Sheele and I was wondering who gives a rat's ass about Sheele.

how is this supposed to be read? theres no coherent flow to the conversation

i can't afford it tho

Dependant on your diet im assuming. I eat alot of fruit, mainly apples, and my girlfriend says it tastes sweet.

Then eat chicken

can't afford it either, i live on porridge user

if you can afford a computer and internet you can afford to eat the cheapest animal ever

Get a big sack of beans and eat those, user.

okay, i'll go buy me some chicken.

this thread turned me on...

Lol fag.