[banter stops]

[banter stops]

Attached: DeadMussolini.jpg (632x810, 154K)

why the long face?

Did he deserve it?

This is a SFW board you dipshit. Enjoy the ban.

[honor restored]

Attached: mussolini mausoleum.jpg (550x413, 33K)

DUCE DUCE DUCE!

you can't even tell what it is from the thumbnail. for all someone can know its a horror movie set

NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh

HAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHA

F

so which is his eye?

Attached: 1521575877826.jpg (632x810, 161K)

the two lower circles i believe
also
>lol let's kill his wife too that's what liberators do rite?

Is he okay?

he surely is comfy

>why weren't they nice to the fascists??????

hell be fine

>if you're married to someone you are as responsable of anything he did as him

>expecting commies to act human

Attached: 1515258681819.png (231x218, 23K)

kek

Wasn’t she culpable for some pretty bad stuff too?

such as?

being married to Mussolini, kek

Attached: 1516431094191.png (750x550, 530K)

How is this even possible. What exactly did they do to him?

Attached: 78e392bebb1c2cb4d567855e3fe9381b.jpg (641x530, 41K)

his face looks like leather

>they say, less than 24 hours after their ilk were praising the mass murder of random unrelated civilians in revenge for partisan activity

iirc some communist partisans got hold of him and his mistress and executed them then mutilated their corpses before stringing them up upside down.

They dragged his body face down through the gravel streets on a horse. Of course it will look like leather in the end.

they beat his corpse up, luckily he was already dead
>whataboutism

>leftists
>human
pick one

Never seen this pic before, is it real?
Also F.

Attached: 1519813910516.jpg (477x767, 80K)

Leftists ruined western society

Looks more like a wide face to me.

Yup, it's real. I think it's from the autopsy

Looks like they lacerated his fucking face until it resembled kebab meat.

Water is wet

Doesn't look that impressive, to be honest.

>western society is ruined

Better than having your ashes trown into a river.
You can even visit it, his parents are buried there too.

Go to any university grounds

huh, you're right, weird how I've never seen it before, it's a pretty good picture.

Attached: 1506457502787.jpg (850x400, 72K)

Someone please explain to me why historical dictators were only capable of getting themselves the most hideous old hags available in their countries to use as their public fucktoy.

The guy was a fucking dictator with unchecked power and money, he could take any girl he wanted for his fucktoy just by asking her nicely. And he went for that? That's really the prime beauty of Italy? Hell, Paul McCartney keeps cycling through 19 year old hot blonde fucktoys every few years, and he's just rich without any power.

And yet, all wives and mistresses of dictators from that period and before look like that? What the fuck? What gives? Were they all secretly gay?

he fucked a lot of girls and mistresses. also i reckon beauty standards weren't honed so well back then as they are in our modern magazine/television/social media age. maybe the ugly ones gave good head or he convinced himself they weren't gold diggers. gotta say though even his jewish mistress who he kept for a long time was mediocre kek

Attached: margherita-sarfatti.jpg (480x360, 88K)

Based

What a fucking chad

Don't believe anybody deserves that kind of barbarity and it reflects more on the killers than it does on the man. Even if Mussolini should die for his actions (which he really shouldn't have but it's the nature of politics) the manner in which he was killed and his body mutilated is just barbaric.

Why do people unironically worship him? he managed to be more incompetent then Hitler

They told me that the age at which girls hit puberty is getting lower.

So why, I don't understand, does every 20 something year old from the period look like a 60 year old woman who's just wrapping up menopause?

Brilliant point

[banter resumes]