You should be bouldering, Veeky Forums

You should be bouldering, Veeky Forums

Thanks

as someone that has been both trad climbing and bouldering for a long while, I don't think getting into it for the women is a good idea.

it is a very lonely hobby for a few reasons, its hard to explain. i dont think a lot of mentally healthy people get really into either of them. maybe try running?

>bouldering
>hiking
>rucking
>diving
>sky diving
>climbing

Wooaahhhh

tfw no qt climbing grill to belay

Le wannabe interesting lad, sad!

no belaying necessary user. she can steady the crash pad though

I only lead climb pussy

I would boulder her, if you catch my drift

I boulder and the grills are either fatties getting into it or so far out of my league it's unreal. Shit's good exercise though.

>I don't think getting into it for the women is a good idea.
Is this ever a good idea?
Women are generally taken, hobby or no hobby so why bother?

It's fun but I got stuck at v3 ish for a while. I'll probably try again at some point but bouldering gyms are kind of expensive.

Imagine getting a handjob with those hard, crusty palms. It'll feel like sandpaper

Boulder this.
*grabs balls*

If you mean what I believe by the mental health of climbers then you won't find anything better in runners.

As a general rule for the people who seriously do either, a part of their brain or something seems to require the repetitive, solitary endeavor to feel balanced. There does not need to be a goal or achievement in sight, because the ultimate satisfaction is the action itself.

>it's hard to explain

please explain i want to know

I already do

Maybe my gym is just different, but everyone who climbs there is extremely social and always there with a group of friends. There are a lot of couples that climb together too

all dat titty meat....

why is it lonely ? arent you in a gym with a lot of other people ? how can it be more lonely than regular lifting ?

I solo climb, it's a rush. Had a few close calls but oh well.

do you not jerk off?
the calluses i have do nothing to my dick

I love you man.

This.
Those chest boulders are all I'm interested in.

never thought of it before, always seemed like a really bougie sort of thing for silicon valley types tbqh, but I read about it a bit because of this thread and it actually seems kinda fun. might try it out once I have a vehicle in a few months, ty user

Git gud

I know a guy who did that when he was younger. He doesn't have legs anymore as a result.

brehs i couldn't even do 3 pullups then I went to bouldering and the next day I blast out 3 sets of 5