How do we stop asian women from seducing white men?

How do we stop asian women from seducing white men?

I just lost a really good back up plan recently, his business just started picking up and he is making high 6 figures, he has gotten way more fit and attractive since highschool, but now he is dating a dumb chink gook.

What excercises/routine can I do to try and get him back?

4 sets of x2 hang yourself

>How do we stop asian women from seducing white men?
By making asian men seduce white men.

western women try to look "mature", "strong" and "independent" because of feminism which is NOT attractive.
asian women try to look innocent and cute which makes everyone's dick diamond.

>has man as back up plan
>Mad when a loyal Asian who appreciates him takes him away

>implying this is a major issue that affects a significant number of white men
You just were one of the unlucky ones. WMAF may be the most common interracial pairing but that does not make it common among all. Most white guys hooking up with Asians do so because they don't have any better options. Was he a loser? And if he was and you were hooking up with him what does that say about you?
>backup plan
And if you care so much why was he your backup plan? Why weren't you together and what's wrong with your main guy?
>implying this is real
GTFO shitty troll

You could try and embrace your femininity. Learn housekeeping skills, cooking, caring. Stop practicing casual sex as sex is one of the main things you can give to him. Stop actively trying to make worse for men via feminism and realise the many advantages woman have as the more valuable gender.

Or just don't bother and continue being a horrible woman, society won't punish you for it. Just remember to trick some beta before your biological clock makes it too late.

Whoa, what's wrong with you are you a FAG? Don't you want a strong, sassy, ball-crushing, hefty, square-jawed, bone-smashing, STRONG american woMAN who weighs more than you?

Op is obviously larping why is everyone responding to him?
also post more cute azns

>my back up plan
You fucked up in 4 simple words you dumb bitch, you’re vapid and greedy, no wonder he left you for an asian

This has to be bait.

this

>tfw I'm a dumb chink gook that dates ambitious white men exclusively
Assuming you're not just roleplaying, its your own fault for keeping them as a backup plan instead of going for them primarily, idiot. Have a nice week pls

B8 harder.

This is now a fit azn grill thread.

kys you whore, i'm glad you lost your back up you roastie, hes a real human bean, not some fucking retirement plan you roastie.

This.

Tiger mom > Degenerate subhuman white whore

Never even considered the "strict mother" aspect of having a kid with an asian. I think I'm not gonna date white girls anymore. Thank you

A M S T E R D A M
M
S
T
E
R
D
A
M

The only downside seems to be that half Asian kids tend to hate themselves.
Also for some reason Asians seem to have a genetically passed down cultural respect system inside of them that makes them feel guilt and dishonorable if they don't touch on their Asian side enough.

M I A M I
I
A
M
I

How to keep them from feeling bad? Just help them learn their asian parent langauge and have asian culture and cooking in the home?