Derrogatory Term For Fat People

What would be a derrogatory term for fat people?
Black people = niggers
White people = crackers
Jews = Kikes
But there is no derrogatory name for fat people ?!?! Help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

dare.wisc.edu/survey-results/1965-1970/parts-body/x50
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"fat cunt"

Calorie rapist

...fatties ??

HAHAHAHAHA

Lardballs

Fucking hell man, I was drinking coffee

>"I don't think that bowl of cereal consented, Cheryl"

salad dodger

>exhibit a
Fat Cunt McLardballs just raped a supersized mcdouble.
>Punishment
lethal injection for being the obese cunt he is.

>this thread basically

it's not really a term, and it's not at all creative or original but
>fat tub of shit
just has such a great ring to it, its just so meaty and satisfying to call someone
like imagine it, you're literally comparing them to one of those big plastic barrels that restaurants get for mayo or whatever, except its so stuffed full of feces it's about to burst. insults just come to life when you think about what they actually mean

tubby
lardass
doughboy
butterball
tons of fun

>americans

Wide load, lardass, cow, whale, elephant, fatass, fat fuck, freight car, thunder thighs, blob, lump, lummox, brontosaurus, take your pick.

"Fat people"

nutrition enthusiast
adipose collector
ambulophobe

>UW Madison survey
dare.wisc.edu/survey-results/1965-1970/parts-body/x50

HAHAHAHAHAH

flabbery tubbery blubberlards

>homo lipophilis

is the actual scientific term

Anything works. They’re worthless pieces of shit.

fat fucks

>White people = crackers
I just find this funny, like a sad attempt at hurting your feelings. Is that how it feels to be discriminated?

Fuck bro, you raped my bandwith with that 4k full hi-def pic related, how do you even store that shit on your hard drive? Notsrs
Also, sage for not using the existing /fph/
I prefer calling them "pork pirates"

I think a fat person would get much more triggered by calling them fatshit or fatty than a black person being called nigger, or the others you listed.

To a normal person, being called 'Fat' should be derogatory enough.

> all these newfags

Hamplanets and fattimoons

I came to post this.

LMAO thanks for the info

It's not the word.
It's the social and emotional weight behind the word
Just say fat with all of the disgust and unrestrained dislike you can manage and completely disregard all sad pathetic attempts at downplaying all of the negative associations and weak attempts at protecting their ego.

Fat should be seen as a disgusting sickness and one that can be gotten out of through simple means.
Not a life altering disease or something to love and celebrate.
That's how scumbags lionize the drug addicts they call customers who'll eternally buy their trash foods, drugs, and services.

THIS.
THIS.
THIS.
THIS IS AMAZING

lul

bump

So landwhale or hamplanet are not derogative?

Jatumbas

PIG!!!

Adipose Rex

Bigguns
Hogsmeade
Meat Stacks

I'm partial to horizontally challenged

Niggers don't even understand what the word means, has nothing to do with "cracking a whip". It means White Floridian, it comes from the European Spanish word for cowboy, "craquero". In fact European settlements deep in Indian country were called Cracker-Towns.

Cowboys are cool, that isn't an insult.

>fat terms thread
>no LTG
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
DISAPPOINTING TBQH

fatty?

No one who uses that word knows where that comes from you faggot.
Basically fucking no one.
By the way, since 25% or more of all cowboys of the old west were black there's a 99.9% chance that kracker is a racist slur against blacks.

False. Cracker is still used in used Panhandle Florida for White Floridian. Looks like you're just the ignorant literal nigger.

Are you literally motherfucking retarded.
We were discussing it's fucking origins not how it's used today you idiot.
The fuck is wrong with you?

I am partial to Gelatinous Fuck

amerilards
amerifats
ameriburgers
amerislobs
ameriscooters
amerikneels

I've yet to see anyone ever think cracker came from cracking a whip, and I've met a lot of people who call white people crackers.

My favorite beer bro. Good choice.

And yet it's still used today. Man, Africans really are an inferior people in every way.

>cracker
It's a derogatory term for the people from the Celtic fringe of Britain: Cornwall, Northern England, Wales, and the Scottish Highlands. It's the same cracker as in smart cracker. Or cracker barrel. These are the people who populated the South, particularly it's poorer farmers. You can even find cracker being used in Shakespeare - the word is really fucking old.

jaba the hut
blobs

Buttermancer

cracker hasn't been offensive for at least a century. For white people, I like to go with the more relevant "cuck"

Mostly this, also I find landwhale appropriate too.

But cuck is only an insult against White liberals. Making fun of White people is like making fun of the smart, rich and handsome kid in the class, all of the derogatory terms fall kind of flat... brainiac, Richie Rich, pretty boy........

Junkies.

Munster

I always thought the name cracker came from saltine crackers (cause they're white like white people). Am i the only one who thought this?

In your defence, who gives a shit, really?

Obeast
Crisco barge
Hamerican
Hamplanet
Raven Sparks
Raging Shitstain
Olestra Sharters

ambulocetus, the first mammal to walk on land. some scientists give them the slang term:
>the walking whale

Bovine

PoC = Person of Calories.

I usually just call them self loathing wastes of space who have no self control.

Landwhales.

Calories in

Ambulocetus

Google it

lard lad

Obese

CALORIE THIEVIN'

semi-mobile larder.

SALAD DODGIN'

/thread.
You don't need to make up a special word if you want to point out how disgusting a fatso is. You just have to call them exactly what they are. It's an insult in itself.

figger

isn't fat derogatory in itself? :^)

Best I can think up is adifag, most of these names are way too long, they aren't snappy and short like the race ones.

Disgusting.

Then say this

'i can smell you from here'

It's very motivating.

did she go hunting with Dick Cheney?

This is especially true these days that they are also salty af because of getting gangbanged by feminism, Jews, blacks etc

>disgraces
>disgustlings
>subhumans
Pick one

This

Can I vote for this one?

People of calorie.

*chubhumans