twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure dr goldstein

non whites fuck off

>nose
>not face

I am not a jew

no. big masculine nose crew checking in

>Someone has a child with those genes
Doesnt that shit scare you? Like if you have a child with some ugly monster who got cut

The shlomberger pill?

>big masculine nose
holy fucking cope

>left: the guy from american pie
>right: ben shapiro

I'll take neither

>half italian, quarter belgian, quarter spanish
>well defined chin, good features
>jew nose
I will do what I must to surpass this curse.

>negative canthal tilt

>cucking your children

This guy's future wife will be mad.

Damn, went from an approachable nerdy girl to a 'I got my boyfriend to buy me a ferrari'

90% of all success comes from the face. Hard work means nothing if you're not the good looking guy who people naturally are inclined to favor.

This face doesn't need any surgory dumb faggots . In alpha as fuck by birth

>cutting yourself
>tricking your partner and fucking over your children
no

A nose job won't fix your shallow nasions ahahahahahaha. A smaller nose will only make it look even more shallow

>Ethnic-Rhinoplasty
See filthy goyim, we choosen ones can be just as good looking

I have ventured to the incel milimetres of bone territory

>shlumberger
might as well be called shekelstein

u mad, button nosed twink?

guarantee he is better looking than you coper

jews are not white.
can this meme end.
you share the same dna with palestinians
thats not white, nor are you from europe & the american white colonial part.
kys subversive rats.

>tfw one knife away from heaven

That kid just had shit luck

I don't remember the exact source but I definitely remember hearing that women perceive men with bigger noses to be more intelligent, alpha, etc.

That being said if you are an ugly manlet and you have a big nose, you're still fucked

looks fine on the left

holy crap how big are those fucking hands

???????

nice long fingers good for hand job

Im actually thinking about it
but I wouldnt change the size, i want to change the width

Fucking hate looking at it everytime I see myself in the mirror or pictures

plastic surgery should be illegal

Some of these are real horror stories.

My nose is this and just gets a bit sharper while laughing and my friends and family joke about it all the time.

and he's still ugly`

How much for a genomic job?

what am I looking at here? It just looks like they fixed his overbite so he wouldnt be a mouth breather.

He didn't need a nose job, he needed to fix his overbite

Yes, yes! Good idea, my fine little goyim! And why not a chin implant to go with that fine nosejob?

now she looks less like shes going to eat my kids after luring them into a cauldron with candy

That might be the case. I'm 6'0 with a giant fucking crooked honker that I hate, but despite that I've had several gfs and qts talk to me all the time, and no one has ever called me ugly, even though sometimes I think I am.

Also, no, I'm not fucking Jewish. Weird mix of Mexican/Native American, but I have light skin.

>Mexican/Native American
>Mix

Pick one

>tfw no big nose gf

Would still fug.

Tfw I have a button nose. Women have called it "cute"

That's a pretty normal nose.

I have a pretty big nose. But since I live in NYC nobody cares, jews and arabs everywhere. Diversity helps sometimes.

ugg to smug

Plus a nose job.

Pretty alarming how a kike can disguise themselves as a human that way. Who knows how many walk among us, waiting to stab you in the back. Science has gone too far.

They grow long fingers so they can hold more shekels at a time

No, too poor. Plus then you become that person who had plastic surgery, are you some kind of woman who cares about how you look? Might as well start wearing makeup.
>tfw do care
>tfw will never admit it

>tfw big nose

i.imgur.com/aAHcwBz.png

I'm not going to get plastic surgery, even though I easily have the money. I don't want to be dishonest with people even if it makes finding a gf harder.

plastic surgery unless you have a horrible birth defect (cleft lip) or medical recovery from an injury seems so deceptive to me.

patrician nose of a roman emperor to average kike schnoz, what a mistake

This.
Her ego and sense of entitlement would explode in direct proportion to the amount of attention she'd now get from thirsty betas.
It's a damn shame that once women ACTUALLY (and it's rare as fuck, they usually just blame others or tell you you should like them) improves herself she IMMEDIATELY seeks out better prospects.

Dudes, if your chick is getting implants, or workung out, remember she's upgrading to upgrade.