That pic is fuking heresy

2-5 strenght
8-20 aesthetichs
6-7 does literlallya ntohgin

This is...subtle bait disguised as a Veeky Forums thread

I refer you to Dorian Yates

>B-but strength=aesthetics

bet he looks 100 times better than you

ugly ass saracen. Good thing Hadrian and Trajan fucked lots of NW European pussy.

Stop making shit up.

You right now

If you keep doing that every time you do shoulders, you will stop getting doms. The reason you are so sore if because you have introduced your body to new stimulus which it hasn't adapted to. The actual difference in hypertrophy between a 5x5 and a 5x5 + 2x12 isn't much at all, you're just not used to it.
Keep switching up number of reps, exercise variations, number of weekly sets etc. to stop your body from adapting to training (which is a common cause of plateaus)

This picture is gross

dude is clean cut, has nice hair and taller than the girl he is dating. doesnt look off to me

apparently the girl was a lot uglier from the front last time this picture was discussed.

this. the girl isn't naturally blonde and looks like a jamal from the front. literally who gives a shit

seriously? this is what we consider white now? put some pseudo-cultural clothes on, dye your hair blonde badly, and you're white now?

Its a cool meme on these boards to hate someone that is born on another part of the world.

>this is what we consider white now?
Before modern times, there was no such thing as being considered white.

Whites were at each others throats. Only in places like america and australia where they needed a way to consolidate their slave under classes and create an us vs them mindset was this the case.

>post random made-up qtddtot scenario
>add racemixing or other idpol bait picture
>get neverending off-topic replies
I don't hate the player, I hate the game.

lmao the projection

lmfao. Nordcucks were never, and will never be on par with the Romans and Greeks. Get rekt. And btw, Hadrian and Trajans were spics.

cuckold XD