Are women intimidated by muscular men?

I always see swole dudes by themselves or with other swole gym bros in my uni. I never see them with girls lol, unless if theyre a frat dude.

women prefer intelligent men such as myself
not stupid meatheads who only care about "eating proteins" and "PUSHING BENCH WEIGHT BRO"

LMAO

Not every fit bro is a social whore. Some like to keep their circle small and talk to women in private.

Status, good face, tall/muscles.

What in the fuck. that guy on the left is fucking insane..

It's all about face-frame-height. And don't be an ethnic.

because if women want to husband an 8/10 they might actually have to try to improve themselves.

basic bitches are intimidated
worthwhile women remain discreet

Tyson is literally deathnikk though

tyson ballou is mediterranean-french phenotype, not deathnik at all. It's what women refer to as "dark" in tall dark and handsome

>And don't be an ethnic.
well time to kys myself then

Tyson Ballou is ridiculous.

the tall dark handsome thing at no point has ever been about the meditrranean type user.

They're were talking about niggers, and biracial people.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy.

>This gets 300k likes

brb cutting.

Yeah, it's his abs.

> Chad
> 6/10 face

Pick one lol

delusional subhuman detected
just fucking google the term. Know who comes up? Gandy, Ballou, a shitload of other french/italian looking faggots and joe manganiello

it was a joke

I think a good test for deathnikkness is eye color halo theory, if the PSL rating is significantly alter (negatively or otherwise) simply by changing the color of the eyes, then the person in question is deathnikk

the right guy in "Chad" literally only has a 6/10 face though. Slightly above avg WASP face is enough

legit
personally think ballou/chico look better with their regular eyes, or rather there is close to no difference. Meanwhile this guy looks like the avg t*rk with brown eyes

frat dudes aren't even swole

they always have just enough fat to be considered not fat but it all hangs on their upper torso so you think they are

COPE

deathnikks NEED eye color halo, for whites it makes no difference.

Depends on the frat dumbass geed

Theres some swole frat dudes at my gym lol.

> don't be ethnik
gandy ballou lachowski all ethnics

none are conventionally high class WASP blonde hair/blue eyes. They all have Mediterranean roots and or peoples of the caucus.

do pale girls like tan dude? been crushing on this hbb pale brunette in my class. im tan as fuck

To an extent. You have to think you're attractive enough to land muscle cuties and a lot of women (both right and wrong) simply don't have the confidence. Most wait for a guy like that to make the first move

>this is a body you don't even need to work out to get

bateman clearly works out though

atlantid phenotype =/= ethnic
lachowski is of polish descent
ballou some french fucker
gandy literally a blue-eyed anglo

Lol. why do incels think male models dont work out? They all go to the gym. if you go to a uni gym, the amount of really good looking guys there is insane. Even though there are a bunch of ugly coping gymcels there, you are more likely to run into a facially aesthetic male at the gym than a random place in public.

>height requirements

kek, like Tom Cruis isn't the most beautiful human being ever

people will give 0 fucks about your height if you look like Tom, Zac Efron, Ian Somerhalder, Brad Pitt, all below 5'10

this height meme looks like a spam of tall ugly dudes trying to put down short beautiful manlets

Gandhi is 100% english though

Theres a 5 10 guy with narrow shoulders that looks exactly like ian sommerhalder. miring his face but not his physique.

That's their personal choice as a lifestyle or health things, plenty of MMs are legit skinnyfat klinefeltercels but still mog normies into oblivion, most notably Barret.

what's a deathnikk?

lachowski is half polish half brazilian

Anyone whos not white, bbc, gookcel or currycel

my body was better than this without any lifting

football at saturdays and sex 3 times a week is enough for that

>Tfw good looking and intelligent but socially anxious and awkward

What do I do to fix this lads

Low sentience cope

you are implying that any sub group of Caucasian including atlantid isn't ethnic or that just specifically atlantids arent ethnic? atlantids are a blend of nordic and Mediterranean and therefore by my definition all ethnics. Ballou and lachowski are darker Caucasians and Gandy's facial structure is meditarranean with his long face, olive complexion and aquilline nose.

cope. chances are you are in denial of your unattractiveness. its very rare to be good looking but socially anxious and awkward. common sense and positive feedback loop where validation snowballs should prevents social anxiety.

Suddenly I remember why I don't go on this board anymore.

Mate the term comes from a period in Europe where niggers and biracial people was non-existent. It doesn't even necessarily refer to dark features like hair and eyes, often times it was about having a dark personality, aka being a bad boy.

post the updated version

>test levels measured in grams
KEK

coping manlet desu muh bones muh face 'height is cope' girls will always preference a guy who is taller. being tall is only advantageous to attracting girls and because we live in a globalized world where faciall attractive, tall guys exist, you need to have both this traits be attract average woman. Brad Pitt and Ian have status but without status they would be mogged by taller guys who are just as good looking if not better looking simply because their bones exist and before you cope and say 'how many Somerhalders or Pitts do you see when you leave your house' there are many and with tinder grills can have access to all of them at a swipe of her finger. these guys are all fucking stacy because not just FACE but their HEIGHT and FRAME. everything matters

>half brazilian

aka mix of different European ethnicity's. High class Brazilians are mostly European, and never really intermingled with the natives or the slave negroes.

I was a male model for a bit, so I'm not unattractive. I just had a rough childhood and never really recovered. Still, don't know what to do about this fucking anxiety. I've had women come on to me but I just start stammering like an autist

im black but i do quite well for myself. No fatties either.

maybe my defintion of ethnic is wrong. I always considered even some sub groups of the Caucasian race ethnic like atlantid and Mediterranean due to olive skin, at times aquiline nose, taller face, darker hair, less robust bones than Nordics but this is somewhat illogical as atlantids Mediterraneans and nordics are all classified as Caucasians. So the assumption that Caucasians are classified as not ethnic and therefore white even if sub groups of Caucasians are whiter than others due to interracial breeding over generations?

I don't know why I obsess over autistic fucking definitions like this. Phenotypes and genetic expression is very interesting though.

>Tfw consider myself pretty intelligent
>ex cheated on me with some ottermode fuck I've seen around the gym that can't even squat lmao2pl8 properly
>dumped that bitch, and I've made it my fucking mission to get absolutely fucking jacked over the next year
>so far, I've already hit 1/1.75/2.5/3 at 4 months in
>arms already bigger than ever, delts are developing faster than I ever expected
>know this guy's current gf, we're pretty good friends
>I'm going to fuck her if it's the last thing I do

and I always considered myself a dark Caucasian who was ethnic but maybe this is illogical.

>cope

Not him but I was chubby, fat or obese for most of my life. Then I shed the weight in my 20's and got fit. Turns out that under all that face was a handsome face and I'm also over 6ft so I get a lot of attention. Too bad I'm socially acoustic because of my past.

His expression makes me want to punch him. Is this the male version of the duck face

this is all me user btw I think shitposting has rotted my brain desu and then i get obsessed and over think stupid fucking definitions relating to phenotypes and genetic expression.

>if you go to a uni gym, the amount of really good looking guys there is insane.
not true

I like this one a lot better than:

The Gigachad one became a joke after we realized he's fake.

He's not fake, he exists in the collective minds and souls of all of Veeky Forums

A transcendent state to strive towards

who has that cap of the grills meeting the twilight guy and they were like omg he's so short lol

it doesn't matter whether or not the gigachad is contrived to portray the quintessential embodiment of Chad or even if such a gigachad is within the realm of possibilities. All that matters is that it portrays the ideal of genetic perfection which is an all too conducive an ideal to this narcissistic, sexualized self absorbed and corporatized society. We all want to be gigachad and these dreams are all but that. No amount of lifting with turn us into Gigachad.

PHENIBUT HCL. Fucking buy it right now and change your life in 1 day

DELET THIS NMOW

>probably in top 20% of males
>not average enough to be normie
>not high enough to be chad
mixed feels

caring that much is beta as fuck, move on

Fuck off. It's my motivation.
Plus, the guy is a general fucking tool, regardless. If I didn't care about jail time I'd have already smashed his face in

the first year gains arent enough to make you look like you want to look, i can guarantee that

lmfao get a life dude, develop interests, feel the wind in your hair

It'll be enough for me to fuck this chick, at least. She's already eager as fuck to talk to me.

Granted, that's not my end goal. I don't plan to stop, I like it too much

>aesthetic
>rich
>old money
>classy
k
b-but this stanford on his belt

too much

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't know what kind of gyms you go to, probably Planet Fitness or something similar?
Just came back from a bodybuilding gym, saw one IFBB size muscle monster there, he was bald, looked at least 35 years old and mean, and he was training with an about 20 year old girlfriend. She was really hot and all over him.
I just thought to myself, I guess there are also some pretty women who are into huge pro bodybuilder physiques.

kek

Women love muscles. Don't fall for "face" only meme. The thing is, they don't love a giant bloated lop of shit. A lot of guys with "muscles" have so much body fat that it ruins their facial aesthetics. You don't need to be 8% body fat with 18" arms to attract a woman, although that would certainly help. But then again, why would you want to be with a woman who only cares about superficial things? Unless she's just a pump and dump then pump away good sir.

depending on how much effort you put into sex that's a great workout, and you did that 3 times a week. the biggest meme on Veeky Forums is that you need to "lift" in order to build muscle. any physical activity that meets the requirements for hypertrophy stimulation will make your muscles grow. metallic weights are not one of the requirements.

lol? What fantasy do you live in? Here in the real world, the "tall dark and handsome" saying was invented before anyone in Europe knew of the existence of niggers.
It always meant white, European males that have dark hair.
In fact, in medieval Europe it was common to refer to dark haired white men as "black" because nobody never even considered the option that someones skin could be black. Calling someone black simply referred to their hair color, nothing else.

You keep telling yourself that ugly. It really doesn't work like that and you know it. You are a delusional autistic faggot.

Brad Pitt is a decent height, I would be surprised if he's under 5'10. He's not tall but he's also not short, his height is a non-factor.

"ethnic" is simply not a term that describes any person. everyone has some ethnicity. everyone is by definition "ethnic". using the term to describe people (as opposed to conflicts, behaviour etc.) means you're too PC to talk about ethnicity openly so you just sort of hint at it. Calling someone "ethnic" means differentiating them from your own ethnicity. That guy looks different than most people around here -> he's "ethnic". Calling yourself ethnic would imply you're an unusual ethnicity around where you grew up. It would make a lot more sense to just study your roots and then to call yourself what you actually are instead of "not like others around here".

i agree that the term ethnic is relative to the positioning of the term. i was over thinking

deatnikk shitskin cope Tbh

ZYGOS are EVERYTHING theory

> I N F R A O R B I T A L S
are EVERYTHING theory

everything matters theory desu

responding to yourself and giving yourself free (you)s for v a l i d a t i o n is everything theory

what does cope mean?

cope

lol

Slang for cop.

>deathnikk
what is this?

What about this eye colour?

There's a difference between black eyes and the tinted hazel short

how to not be socially awkward?