Fat fuck at the gym talking down to what i think is his girlfiend, when do I step in?

fat fuck at the gym talking down to what i think is his girlfiend, when do I step in?

never

>Instinct is to white knight some random hoe
This is why you don't have a gf

i do though

She 100% cheats on you then

Give us an example of what he says

Never

She loves him 1000x more than she cares about you, and that's not gonna change ni matter what you do

sure, whatever makes you sleep at night

''you need to push it up and then take it down, you can't take it down now now can you? its mostly the way he says it, he says it with such a degrading tone, and shes just like saying ''n-no'' very quitely

depends how extreme it is
if it's just words then you'll come off as an autist
if he's literally screaming in her face maybe do something but don't sperg out
either way you should make him look like a bitch in front of his girlfriend, ask to work in and then triple the weight he's using

Stop being a numale. She's a modern woman in a western country. She can leave him anytime. She's a woman not a child.

Veeky Forums is not bald. Right guys?

guess your'e right, just annoying to listen to while working out

Doesn't sound too bad. As long as it's not threatening. Are you autistic by any chance?

legit autist yeah, lmao

Learn to schadenfreude.

Unless he yell, insult or threaten her you just fuck off
Shes a grown adult

yeah okay, wondering how he got her though, she was a 8/10 and he was really obese

By not caring about other people's gfs and shitposting on a Korean dog eating forum

you don't

Ah ok. Maybe you are just reading the situation wrong. Sometimes I'll say things like that to people but with a lot of sarcasm, like a joke.

this is not a korean dog forum, its a fitness board. Also check em

Mind your own business unless he hits her, whiteknight.

Just watched aguy intervene on a couple where the guy was being verbally abusive. The boyfriend shot the guy who stepped in

That's what she wants ;)