youtube.com/watch?v=7SDrsGZVI_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't do SS
>varg.png

how much i squat and deadlift

not enough

Fucked up my motorbike doing wheelies and no garage is open Sunday

Why do all good things in life always come to such an abrupt end

I fell off mine twice in one night last week when drunk. I thought I'd flooded the engine but all I'd done is hit the killswitch.

>Why do all good things in life always come to such an abrupt end
because you fuck about

Nice blog

no u

So far I've broken the clutch lever, cracked plastic cover on the exhaust, cracked the plastic casing around my back light and I've bent the footrest back and up

Feels bad man

I do wheelies to hide my feelies

>I do wheelies to hide my feelies
well you shouldnt because you clearly arent good enough

350/440

How else do you learn? I did 4-5 good ones, then decided to sit further back on my seat. Bad idea.

>I did 4-5 good ones
if you havent perfected it by now its not going to happen
just give up

surprisigly accurate

Christ. Invest in crash bars, very likely none of that would have happened. Mine isn't even scratched.

I can tell from the size that you are weak and from the length your deadlift is much better.

Let me know how close I was? I think I underestimated because I'm a spiteful, cynical person.

>suggests elite level lifts
>I think I underestimated

How long does it take ripped calouses to heal?
Mine ripped a couple of days ago and it still hurts doing pulls.

Pic related

>a 350lb squat and 440lb deadlift are elite

>usings lbs in a powerlifting thread
LMAO i bet you feel silly now

Hey, maybe he's a 105 lbs girl.

Welp the damage is done and I'm stuck until payday

thats your thing raffy keep me out of it

I walked into this.

>he
>girl

Haha, okay Raffy(Mikey)

150kg squat 190kg dl

AND from a brit... so disappointing

Dang. 10kg off but the right ratio. Very close if you ask me.

yeah
anyways, im 87 kg rn, but once i finish up cutting ill be getting some nice and steady gains. Still a lot of improvements to be made especially on squat and dl form, plenty of muscle to put on etc.

For a 6'2 220lbs class is optimal?

this is your progress on 531
reddit.com/r/powerlifting/comments/77s09m/21_october_2017/dootwd5/

try to defend that its not utter garbage

Moisturise it helps the healing process

no thats his progress,
he is shit not representative of any program

>Nearly 2 years into lifting and I have not done a single front squat, highbar squat, deficit dl, sumo dl, cg bench, etc. etc. Full boring SS, TM, 5/3/1 S/B/D/OHP

whahahahahahah

t. wendler

Assuming youre non ipf

242/275 ideally if natty

Really 5"10 is the normal height for 220/242

garagebro was right

If dubs I do ss gomad for 1 year

About?

Only really applicable if youre a 130lb weakling

>only 1 year

>tfw 1 year into lifting and dyel af

_ry _ _rd_r

cry harder?

what did you mean by SS bench in your intermediate program? only seen SS in reference to starting strength before

nah, not crying

just realizing how long it will take to get some decent results.

>tfw normies think 4pl8 dl is yuge
>tfw never used belt and normos ask me how i didnt break my back yet

I get the most mires in the gym when OHPing 1pl8 and over, it's like the plebs can't fathom it, especially when I see them roll up the next day to OHP 30kg with a belt on kek

to be fair i had low back pain after OHP in my first month of lifting or so, back then i still didnt know you need to brace core and tighten quads glutes etc on that lift

lmao
so no surprise normos use belt, because they think it will magically protect their backs

About needing variation

srsly whats up with these guys saying dont do weak point training

weird from my experience more normies ohp over 1pl8 than bench or squat 1pl8.

is this b8

>thinks normies ohp more than bench
LMAO
i get a lot of normies dont squat so ill give you that

No I'm for real, but I also lift at the gym with crossfit section so maybe that's why more people ohp than bench. Still 1pl8 ohp is not that rare.

I've never seen anybody OHP in my uni gym, it's always push press

you arent supposed to do it 1 yr anyways.

they must be push pressing, I've never seen anyone else OHP 1pl8 or over in my 5 years of lifting, and even then, I've probably only seen about 10 people OHP at all.

In the oly gym at uni there was a lot of push pressing tho

What is there to do in life

drugs

unless you go to some super gym where people love to OHP, but a 1pl8 OHP is definitely rare kek

cmon guys I know the difference between push pressing and ohp don't treat me like a retard. Like I said maybe it's just a thing in my gym, but I swear way more people ohp than bench here. Even with PT I never saw anyone training bench it's always ohp and machines.

try and do something with yourself friend, I wasted my life doing 3 years of a jobless meme degree at uni, now I'm trying to get into med school and doin work experience and the like. might not be the funnest thing, but it gives me something to do other than wank, eat, and go to the gym

slingshot

the thing that makes me laugh is most people are doing variations anyway, paused bench, longer paused bench, pause squats, front squats, spoto press etc, i just rotate them more often, and probably do a lot more accessory work, trying to gain muscle never hurt anyone

>pl8 OHP is definitely rare

what sort of leisure centre with all machines and dumbbells upto 15kg do you go to?

sorry friend, it just sounds bizarre to hear of normies doing the press™

I've been to a hardcore bodybuilding gym, a DW fitness (fits your description), and an olympic lifting gym, and I've never seen anyone else OHP lmao1pl8

I don't have a slingshot tho, nor do they ship to my country without raping me with customs charges

what country?

Can anyone give me some advice on squat stance width?

My hip anatomy lets me get the most depth with an extremely narrow stance (think hip width). I've been frustrated with recent knotting in my quads, a lot in the VL along with RF and VI.

It's giving me a shit ton of knee soreness and I'm not sure how to fix it. Is it better to squat with a wider stance despite limiting my depth? Any other help to fix?

Lads we /death grips/ in 45 minutes

is that a masturbation thing because if you jerk off that much, eventually your dick gets all swore and skin falls off

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Grips

>olympic lifting gym
>no one putting 1plate over their head
i dont really think it can call itself that then

then feel free to swap it for something else, the lifts i put arent set in stone, they were just some generic covering all bases options, ideally you would change the lifts to target where YOU are weak

oh I see you are a phone posting tripfag at a shitty metal concert
but what is their opinion on Trump ??/

you squat with whatever allows you to break parallel just enough to get white lights
foam roll it or barbell smash
youtube.com/watch?v=7SDrsGZVI_w

>parallel

Please could someone point to me where this word occurs in the IPF technical rules???

We had a lot of team GB Oly lifters and commonwealth lifters, Weightlifting wales was based there too.

Ohp isn't the only way to put weight overhead

Parallel is easier to write than "getting the hip crease below the top of the knee"

Yet harder to write than "depth"

youre just being pedantic now

there were people putting more than a plate above their head i think we can both agree on that

im really not a fan of the press unless its seated because there will be better carryover to bench, if im going to be standing id rather push press

Depth isn't definitive you stupid fucking pajeet

What?

Do I need to speak pajeet for you to understand, you stinky smelly shit?

What?

क्या आपको पजीत को समझने की ज़रूरत है, आप बदबूदार बदबूदार हैं?

What?

I put that in google translate in your own language Pajeet, you should know what it says shitskin

What?

is this Canadian or something?

It's his native tongue

Yeah I suppose so

And I'm a pretty big fan of it for the sole reason of finding it fun, I'd love if it was a competition lift

how much carryover does snatch grip DL have to conventional DL. also why arent yall using hookgrip?

wew

Americans are asleep, post in your native language

mae safonwyr yn cysgu

Is this Welsh?

Yes friend

>how much carryover does snatch grip DL have to conventional DL

it's great for upper back development and getting used to your DL's ROM/keeping your chest out

That might be even worse than polish

t. brainlet

My chest feels fried from memeburn.

>the virgin mindless following
>the Chad open rebellion