Antifa training

Anyone have any experiences with stinky commies starting to show up at their gym?

Are you scared, Veeky Forums?

web.archive.org/web/20171021183002/https://www.buzzfeed.com/katetalerico/from-gym-to-gun-range-heres-where-antifa-train?utm_term=.brl0Q27e6

buzzfeed.com/katetalerico/from-gym-to-gun-range-heres-where-antifa-train?utm_term=.brl0Q27e6#.vrvZNRreg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQM6p762SSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao

and then, they meet this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQM6p762SSs

guess what

Its no impossible to learn how to fight
I know how to box and wrestle so i'm okay but it's not like i'm going to challenge sholin monks or spetnaz

>Anyone have any experiences with stinky commies starting to show up at their gym?
No because I moved out of California in early 2015 just before the country went insane with this retarded culture war.

However, if you live there or Portland or Seattle and they come in and start instituting bullshit rules to make your gym a "safe space" then demand a refund or something. I don't know.

shit. looks like nazi time is over

Joke's on them when they learn that actual hard work and self discipline pays off. Combat sports and lifting heavy shit is a red pill that most of them won't be able to stomach. The ones that stick with it will start shifting to the right once the realize that strength comes from within and not tax money and victimhood.

Why would I be scared? If it actually comes down to street violence, I have guns. I don't care if they do finally start lifting

>im 15 and id probably murder someone if they threatened to fight me

this imo. you don't see so many leftists in the first place because a lot of them associate lifting and shit with "toxic masculinity." there's also a smaller subset who actually argue that privileging strength over weakness is ableist. seriously, a thing a couple years ago was how it's ableist to expect people to even go to their protests because they might have anxiety or some shit

most of them just use this shit as an excuse to avoid doing anything, but there are some who actually believe it and feel like they, being of privilege, have a duty to protect and do work on behalf of those who are marginalized. this is already a right-wing sort of mindset, and a lot of them flip if something causes them to shift the target of their protector mindset from "the collective" to something like their family or race or whatever

alternatively they can flip when they decide that being better than other people isn't anything to be ashamed of, but something to take pride in. that's what happened to me anyway (lifelong leftist until two or three years ago)

I'm brown and I want to beat up an antifa weenie because they wouldn't even be able to get revenge or go to the cops

>someone wants to start shit
>don't expect to get hit
Wew

>gets shoved outside of a bar
>BETTER WHIP MY GLOCK OUT
Obvious pathetic K.V. who's never been in a fight and will never throw a punch

Whoa whoa whoa there, Lucy, nobody said anything about explosives, you fag. Confirmed for never being in a fight too baka

>explosives
Do you know what a Glock is?

Please just fucking do it already, you brain-washed marxist teenagers

Antifa is not some drunk loser trying to fight. They're a terrorist organization with a habit of rioting and beating up innocents in groups. I'm sorry, but if a mob decides I'm a white supremacist and start swinging there's going to be some gunshots.

>commie degenerates
>having the discipline to train

lolno, that's why they're commie degenerates

Do you?

Are these dubs?

I don't see any of these fags going anywhere with their dick sucking training. The real problem is that they're usually in packs and think that not using guns is "honorable", but the moment they see someone fall they'll rush them as a mob whist they're down.

Commies would be terrifying if they actually had any real strength.The only time they get power is on the back of a dictator (Stalin, Mao, Kim Il Sung, Pol Pot, etc.).

But the best they have today is Bernie Sanders and Elizebeth Warren.

This is the most high test video I've ever seen. Fuark.

>The real problem is that they're usually in packs and think that not using guns is "honorable", but the moment they see someone fall they'll rush them as a mob whist they're down.
Nazis never do shit unless in a pack
Not using guns IS honorable
When I grew up (Sweden) the skinheads would only rush immigrants in mobs
>projecting this hard
>being this 15

>When I grew up (Sweden)

t. Mohammed

I think I just grew a second nutsack from watching that

All my hair just fell out and I sprouted a beard after watching this.

kurwa.

>what you can achieve without having a job

>All that slow mo on attrocious technique
You must really love the taste of cum

>baiting this hard

That's entirely accurate. I remember a couple guys I went to school with dropped out of HS and went full skin head. They would never EVER try getting into a fight or saying anything unless they were in a group. One time three of them tried jumping a couple of the Brazilian kids and a Russian and they got rectum rekt in a matter of seconds despite having them out numbered.

They got arrested for making meth a few months later and I think one went to Max for attacking someone with a knife a couple years later

lol imagine taking your kid out the park and these dudes are occupying it.

HHHHHAHAHAHA GUYS HE SAID MOHAMMAD BECAUSE SWEDEN ETC

>richard (DICK) spencer
lol what

No homo right guys?

blyat

Dick is a diminutive of Richard.
People have fun with it when your name is Richard, like Richard Nixon.

>projecting this hard
Sad

You're a violent little pussy,aren't you? Goto be you underage faggot.

>Sweden
Top kek. How's your wife's son doing?
>Not using guns is honorable
Depends on how you define honorable. I see ridding the world of commie scum as honorable, and guns seem to be one of the best tools to achieve this.

>lurk /k/ more.

This, they don't fight 1 on 1 and they tend to bring weapons to the fight.

>Sweden

Shoo shoo fone poster

r. fone poster

t.Mohammed

>russian characters
>scottish intro
Their boxing technique is pretty poor but still way better than antifa's

Me and my whole group of freinds were stinky commies when we started going to the gym

By the time we were competing we were all secretly voting UKIP, by the time we graduated we were all openly voting UKIP

Being liberal is literally a symptom of being weak

>literally making fun of his name
The state of lefties

Lol trying way too hard to be big, tough alphas, i bet they're all gay and just suck each other off as soon as the camera is off.

Being left wing doesn't equal being a massive pussy you idiot. I'm left and i find all that tumblr, priviledge, white guilt shit to be fucking pathetic.

This isnt true from what ive seen

Some guy was kicking off by himself against a about 5 arabs in maccies the other week

He was drunk but still, its brave

Pls don’t be upset at the rest of the world for mocking Sweden. You all had a choice and let it go to the extent that is has.

You chose what you considered to be progressive to the detriment of your own society. The world mocks Sweden because everyone else can see how ludicrous your position is - except for Sweden who insist theirs is the only acceptable way of living.

Just because your society developed an absurd notion of lack of culture and whatever other estrogen induced fantasies you’ve collectively conjured up isn’t a reason to get angry at shitposters on the internet.

You’ve solved nothing by allowing the African ghettos to emerge without consequence, you’ve only created another problem and then insipidly turned away from it because it’s bigotry otherwise.

Does Sverige mean insipid in old Norse or something similar?

Easiest game of "spot the communist" I've ever played.

>im left

post current body pussy, ive literally never seen a buff leftist

>communist

Is that meant to be some sort of scathing insult? Oh jeez you really hurt my feelings there pal.

If you're not a faggot I suppose. Gb2 /lgbt/ containment board.

>ive literally never seen a buff leftist

You should try leaving the house more often then.

Too fucking bad faggot, you have now

Is this a joke

You didnt even change the fucking filename

>"Ur a communist and ur gay

Woah man bringing out the big guns i see. You are a master at this insult game.

Just calling it as I see it.

So because i didn't get all butt-blasted at being called a commie, that makes me gay? I was unaware that all the communists ever were gay.

of course it's a fucking joke

why is everyone on Veeky Forums so incapable of picking up on social cues

Nah it's totes real. Fucking autist.

>pretends to be ripped to prove a point
>forgets the change the filename and gets called out
>LE EPIC TROLLLLL

Yes it does

All these assblasted lefties lmao

>still no (real) bodies posted

you're a bit daft lad

Post your body then big boy.

How exactly?

Why am i not surprised you have that sort of picture saved on your computer?

>gets called out
>refuses to post pics
>well...well....well...NO U

Wow you have no sense of humor. I live life lightly. I see the positive in every negative. And vice versa. Im a social worker and drug counselor. im a public servant and I'm too humble to say that i am a hero, however many have said I saved their lives. It is incredibly insulting that you seem to express that you know me from just 2 messages. Lol.
I had no intentions to rub you the wrong way. Im having a wonderfully, grateful and inspiring day... im not letting your negativity ween me into a negative realm. I am very experienced in Buddhist meditation and so i will send you off with, "may you enjoy happiness and its causes. May you be free from suffering and its causes." Have a wonderful day. As-salamu 'alaykum!

My runs up to them, gives them high fives and fists bumps, I say Hi and we go play in the park.

Guys like this are extremly kid friendly, if they know the kid from their weightlifting dungeon gym.

>antifa

Exactly. It's like said about a duty to protect the weak.

>You must really love the taste of cum

You know where you are, right?

I found a commie!

We had some try to get private group lessons from our Krav class.
Cheap cunts never had the money, kept trying to get free trial sessions.

All were either fat or extreme skellies.

>Ken Masters tattoo

>frank
>get the sixty

As a general rule, yes.

t. american who has never been in europe

>muh tough white men
lel

>thinking being buff helps you in a streetfight
>in almost 2018

Why are they all on anabolics? Fucking retards.

I'm still trying to understand why rapists, real actual rapists are allow to live? None of that he said, she said bs. If he was caught in the act or convicted with overwhelming evidence, why is that subhuman still alive?

What's the problem?
They look pretty friendly to white people.

Ok, that pic made me chuckle.

Brad did nothing wrong.

Unironically because leftists are to weak to kill him

because of pussy liberals