What do I say next, never talked to a model before

what do I say next, never talked to a model before

you're like talking to a wall

Stop winking

wink a couple more times. women love men who emoji

Guarantee she ghosts your boring, emoji-using ass in favor of one of the 90 Chads she has at her disposal

Veeky Forums - Advice

lol

>Literally me when someone calls me or talks to me
>I like living in my own world
>I'm comfortable with my brothers and cousins but everyone else in the world doesn't matter

arent emojis supposed to make people like you more ?

>unironically using emojis
Im surprised she's even replying
Post Pics OP, you better look like a chad

It depends you've over used them. I only use emojis ironically or in a joking context. Also bruv don't mean to raid on your parade she looks like the type of model that pays for her head shots and hasn't actually done work. Being a model is a status symbol

Don't be like everyone else and talk to her about modeling. That's her strength, find something else that's random in her profile and / or pics. You are the prize, act like it.

>You are the prize, act like it.
this OP, youre acting like a fucking beggar on the street, you think Chad does this? i know youre not Chad but you have to think you are. Imagine you are getting sucked off by 2 girls at the same time, and then some other girl comes into the picture , are you going to beg for thier attention? no shes just some other bitch. doesnt matter if she comes or goes ,you already have two bitches suckking you off. Always have this frame of mind

>russian
>model
Next thing she will ask you is to send her some money

lead her on with something about yourself
she'll be immune to any and all flattery

Every girl and their fucking sister is a "model" nowadays. It's not that special to be groomed by a bunch of old jews and let yourself get weinsteined so your picture gets published somewhere (literally where?).

If shes giving one word answers and puts that photo on tinder she obviously think she shits gold so I'd just pack my bags and not even put up with this cunt even if you could get the lay, she's just not THAT good looking.

You still haven't talked to a model, moron. Those are baits.

she has been validated so many times in her life for her looks. you need to unironically find out one of her interests and then give it an honest appraisal. I think grills appreciate honesty more than that validation only substantiated by her looks. but take this with a grain of salt I am a kissless virgin and I unironically never leave my basement desu

She is in it for the wallet)

>winking smiley face
you already lost

I bet she gets a lot of "head shots"

ask for her number or to meet her somewhere you fucking idiot

this. emojis are unmanly

>do you model?
>yes
>nice ;)
smooth
is right, aint nobody tryna hear that shit. Just do bantz

Tell her your asshole hurts from farting liquid shit juice all day

cyкa ыyaт

Just fucking be alpha. Think 90 percent she wont fuck you, so act like you dgaf. Ask for coffee. Meet her. Dont sperg. Be sort of interested but not thirsty.

Ask her if she’s ever been sexually assaulted in the modeling business. Girls love that shit. It shows them you care and are interested in their life.

'''''model''''

>bruv
you fucking faggot jesus christ

If she's a model I'm bodybuilder

Fashion photographer here.

I work with models everyday. There’s not much to them. About 95% of them are pretty insecure. It’s a result of the job. We have a rule...treat them like children.

Now, I’ve never hit on any of our models. But If you wanna pick up girls like this you need to Chad it up big time.

They only respond to your disinterest. They crave men with high social value or status. Looks have nothing to do with it. Some of the dudes they date are fucking nerds with a bank account.

Based on what you posted so far....it ain’t gonna work out.

Also.....that chick ain’t no model.

She’s hot....but she’s not a model.

>am out of town
>Go to Cafe
>talk up ginger barista
>Ask when she gets off if she can show me around town
>Says going Halloween shopping when she's off but maybe after, gives phone number
>Text her the "hey it's the guy for cafe" thing
>It's been an hour
Did I fuck up

Yeah dude. It sounds desperate. If she offers to show you around town then give her your number.

If you had 10 girls a day throw themselves at you and had to pick one to spend time with...would you really pick the one texting you like she’s lost?

tell me more about models

Nah I'd say give it a little bit desu. If she's working/doing shit she might not reply right away. You have a 50/50 at this point

>>I'm comfortable with my brothers and cousins but everyone else in the world doesn't matter
delet this pls

Wait awhile. Not hopeless yet by any means. I would have called her, personally, but that's my style. You've already made your bed here, time to lie in it.

Thanks guys, I'll wait it out and see how it goes, I hope it goes well because that was a cute ginger

>. But If you wanna pick up girls like this you need to Chad it up big time.
Wait, i thought it was easy to pick up insecure chicks
What gives?

>When
>whe
>ghonna
>fhuck?

Yeah, you're not in fashion at all. There's no single look that models have, regardless of attractiveness.

>always imagine 2 girls sucking you off
>get perma boner
T-thanks Veeky Forums

dats a bot

I see, we had some light conversation, she's pretty hot.

maybe if you wink one more time she will invite you to her web cam show

Do you ever get to to watch them change?

Hahaaaa
Nice one

maybe you got fake numbered bro

There's a mirror next to the changing divider. So they can change quickly on set. The mirror is kind of tilted toward it....I can see them sometimes. But you don't wanna get caught doing that.Embarrassing.

Yeah, she's definitely hot. She has the proportions more or less. I'll take it back. She could get agency work.

I promise you I am what I say I am. They absolutely have similar features. I'm not talking about some hot chick in your hood that had some dude take pics of her. NY & LA agency models.

95% of working models have the same exact body type. Unless you're doing athletic apparel or plus size shit. Long arms and legs. High waist...i mean very high. Small tits. same cheek to chin shape.