Let's dispel this myth about milk once and for all

Hey,

I've think we've all heard about this abstraction peddled by big cow that milk is healthy. Take a look at any nutritional label for however, and you'll see sugar.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sugar = unhealthy

kys dumbfuck

milk is healthy
thats it everyone there is no debate

But it does cause acne, how much it does thought varies from person to person.
There is also no debate on this

OP confirmed for non-white.

>tfw when arab and can do gomad

Lets pretend sugar does not spike insulin levels

Lets pretend only refined sugar exist

Fucking idiot, you're too dumb to be a meat eater. You need a vegan diet so you don't kys

>insulin spike = bad

what if I practice sports you retard? what if I need energy?
kys rn you have no understanding about nutrition if you think a basic macronutrient can be classified as "unhealthy".

>Sugar is bad for you
Yeah, maybe if you eat a fuck ton of it, but it's just like carbs. It's fuel for your body.

Yeah, ok pal.

You fucking dumb ass.

Why would you want an insulin spike in which you get energy quicker yet your body is more prone to burn out faster? When instead you can eat something like oatmeal before a game that has low GI carbs which wont burn you out and last longer? High Gi is better as post workout

So you never eat sugar?

Veeky Forums is terrible because of idiots like you. You act like the amount milk someone takes in and the amount of sugar doesn't add up. Fuck m8 you're dumb

>le angery retard
:^)

stop assuming everyone is a 400lb diabetic American slob with this anti-sugar and insuling obession
you get far more energy/glucose in if you consume sugar, unless you're training for over 2 hours straight you're not gonna burn out
this thread reminded me I need to buy more gatorade for my running.

Eating also causes me to poop, how much it does though varies from person to person.

Blueberries have about the same amount of Sugar per cup as milk. Are blueberries unhealthy now?

>mom science and old refuted data

It is ( glycemic Index carbs )
Fruit is the one of the few exceptions to the rule. But we are talking about milk

>big cow
Heh. You don't even know the least of it kid. Did you know people sell water, hehehe... Big h2o is the real big guns, spreading misinfo about how we need water to survive. But have you ever thought about how you have to pay for water?? Huh? Well, put two and two together, it's obviously the industry of industries, and they have all the media and academic institutes in their pockets. Welcome to the matrix kid, it's nothing personnel.

Didn't you just state an example with sports? Top kek if you think a basketball or football game is only two hours. The amount of sugar people consume is why its fucking bad. And where on the subject of milk not fruits but keep throwing 6 cubes of sugar in your coffee I dont fucking care

If your argument was supposed to be "consuming a lot of sugar isn't good for you" then you should have just said that.

Why do Americans have to measure shit in cups? Absolutely retarded

I'm American and I agree it's dumb as fuck. Good thing you can just instantly convert units on your phone

Nice try

it's quite a bit easier to use for baking. im Canadian and use metric for a lot of things, but I absolutely fucking hate the metric system when it comes to baking.

That's not even a cow getting milked.

If you're gonna talk shit at least know what you're talking about.

>milk contains sugar
>is made of fucking lactose
sure never figured that out, thanks OP

>sugar
So?

>The amount of sugar people consume is why its fucking bad
Who are "people", average people? Veeky Forums is not average when it comes to diet. My diet is mostly meat and vegetables with minimal carbs or sugar. I can drink as much milk as I want and still be below the average sugar intake.

The glycemic index of lactose is 45. Everyone in this thread is a retard, 45 is better than 99% of carbs the average American will consume.

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

>.gov
opinion discarded

I worked on a farm, that is not how you milk a cow.

It also involves a lot more explosive diarrhoea-tier shitting going on all around you.

>retarded
Because we are better than you.

>all the brainlets in this thread

Sugar kills you and is worse than alcoholism and smoking COMBINED in terms of health impact

Enlightened keto /fast/ers know this dark truth and work to defeat it everyday, come join us before you prematurely age yourself, get a horrible chronic disease, and die

>horrible studies with trash methodology that have been cherry picked by a vegan brainlet
>not the god tier /fast/ research on carnivore/zerocarb showing that meat is a health food and vegan diets kill you while they make you frail, make your teeth fall out, and rot your vitality from the inside out