Fuck powerlifting

"I'm too lazy and fat for a real sport" - u
Squat
Deadlift
Bench Press
2 of these lifts are utterly basic with the exception of the squat which is the only of the three that actually requires balance and skill to do it - And what happens with the squat in powerlifting? You actually butcher it with half ROM and it's standard practice. You can literally cheat the lift and you will get the OK from judges.

Olympic Lifting is an actual sport (which ironically involves more power than your "sport"). Watching olympic lifters even briefly reveals that they're lifting near the same weight as powerlifters, while being at a lower weight, and doing it with FULL rom, yet you idiots build a culture around shitting out easy lifts.

Powerlifters - I fucking hate you almost as much as you must hate yourself.

Fuck you for existing. What a plague on the fitness industry, and what an unpleasant experience to see you lardballs waddle into the gym in your converse with your jug of water just to deadlift mediocre numbers with awful ROM.

You would think that powerlifters, being parodies of athletes, would be something to laugh at and ignore, but no. The way you smug retards strap yourself up with straps and belts and stare intensely while listening to whatever god-awful bullshit music in your ten dollar earbuds just fills me with pure disgust and fury. You are the man-voiced tranny trying too hard but worse.
Every time I see one of you even at pro levels I get instant confirmation of how right I am - you are all incredibly awkward looking and unattractive - I don't quite understand that part but it must have something to do with the visibly low IQ.

p.s. I'm going to explode the next time I look down and see your hyperextended knees, why the FUCK do you all have that? Is it from inbreeding?

helo, hwo smol r u?

lmao at anyone who does "olympic lifting" in a commercial gym
you look like a lanky awkward and try-hard crossfitter, nothing else.

I don't like powerlifting and will probably never do it but why do you care? Did powerlifting somehow hurt you? I can't understand why you would write all this for a sport that doesnt have the slightest impact on your life.

everyone i've seen doing olympic lifts IRL is a scrawny geek

I don't hate powerlifters as much as you but i agree it's a pretty retarded "sport" for lazy people who want to think they're athletes.

>amateur powerlifters
>decent physique, generally started out with plenty of bb style training
>bro's, encourage you to crush weights, get jacked and have fun

>amateur weightlifters
>weak in everything, look like they've never lifted a day in their lives
>autistic focus on technique combined with average genetics means no weight is crushed, no fun is had

I know who I'd rather train with OP

>amateur powerlifters
>decent physique
kek

this

>amateur powerlifters
>decent physique

>tfw you walk up and snatch what some try-hard just squatted

lmao I live for this feel, you must be mad jealous because oly lifting gets mires all day. In fact whenever a powerlifter talks to me and I ask if he does oly lifts the answer is the exact same very time and it's along the lines of "I'm afraid" - and I"m not even trolling, that happens every fucking time,

Damn dude 385 snatch is really impressive. Keep it up Brodie!

Nice a 540 snatch. That's a world record isn't it?

I'm talking about actual people in real life not unathletic 55kg dweebs on SS

Damn bro, you can snatch 385? That's solid. Keep it up!

this is a powerlifter's intelligence

Snatch 385 impressive solid

Damn, a 385 snatch is really impressive. Keep it up brodie!

Damn I'd be really impressed by a 385 snatch. That's a solid lift. Keep it up bro!

Damn I would be impressed by a 385 snatch. Solid lift dude! Keep it up!

The starting strength classic is where it’s at.

Conventional deadlift
Strict press
And squat

No equipment allowed ! Maybe power clean instead of deadlift would make it more entertaing.

low test

yea, powerlifters are pretty gay
just an excuse for fat fucks to stay fat fucks

imagine being this mad at something that doesnt influence your life at all.

did a powerlifter fuck your mom or something op?

>powerlifters are all fat and balding
>call others low test

Venting anger and bullying is considered normal male behavior for men with testosterone levels that are not dysfunctionally low.

Damn I'm really impressed by a 385 snatch. That's a solid af lift. Keep it up man!

arrrrr i hate tennis!!!! Why do people play tennis??? Why they no do REAL sport like I do???? I am an ATHLETE!!!! You have low test!!!!

All lifting sports are for unathletic brainlets.

Well to be perfectly fair the balding is literally from the supraphysiological doses of testosterone.

i bet you're asian

No it's due to DHT sensitivity. You have cuck genetics

I think powerlifting is a meme, but I don't feel angry about it.

This kid probably got cucked by some lifter in the gym and came here to larp about his revenge

post bodies

that's gay af

squat
bench or push press (you can choose)
deadlift (any variation, you can jefferson, pull btb)
deadlifts have to be locked and held, downward motion is accepted, hitching is not

this is funlifting