en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Lesnar
youtube.com/watch?v=LT3g51f25qo
youtube.com/watch?v=s5RYBVdIQMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no its not

if thats huge what is brock lesnar

Brock Lesnar is considered huge in MMA

How true is this?

did this stupid faggot get a shitty portrait tattoo of his gf??

>Manlets

This is what a real man at 260 lbs looks like.

he's 6'3" you idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Lesnar

>pillow fists

Literal manlet.

>the virgin UFC
>the chad IJF

*blocks your path*

out of my way, nerd

MMA is lame

watch good old PRIDE

USADA killed the UFC

But there's boxing

Kix make everything more fun

6'3? oh manlets when will they learn?
>tfw even indian is taller than white boy

see, this is my point of USADA ruining UFC, just look at Comier

>lanklets

delete this right now

>that fuckin tattoo

I don't follow the sport too closely.

Who is the only man to ever knock out UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic?

Ngannou

Jds

I hate seeing MMA stuff because I want to go back training so badly. I had to quit training two years ago now cause I had some problems going but now I'm only waiting to get strong at gym to go back.

Is mma even good for real fighting? How do you learn to street fight?

why do you want to street fight? get a gun.

>street fighting

thats what guns are for

That's impractical, I can't carry a gun into a club or bar. I want to learn real, practical fighting skills.

>Struve beat stipe
>After the most obvious eye poke
Very relevant point, good job op

do they pat you down on the door where you live?

This is huge in MMA.

He was still huge.

that stud is disgusting.

Manage space

Also, Till weighs about 200 pounds pre-weight cut, which is pretty big.

>I want to learn real, practical fighting skills.
Hit them harder and faster than they can hit you
Don't let them grab you or control your body
That's pretty much all of it.

What is this saying?

Retarded anime logic
Theres a reason weight classes exist

So pic related beat up a guy today in the 170lb division. People say he is too big for 170lbs. and that its unfair for him to fight there.

The post is saying that its not unfair because it balances out. Since you have to make a larger weight cut you will be more drained during the fight and tire out faster, but still have power. And if you have a smaller cut, you might not be as powerful, but you will definitely not tire out as fast.

That's much, much less true of situations where there's such a long gap between weighins and the actual competition.

If you train in boxing or anything that incorporates striking you'll have it over quite a few people in a fight since most people don't train at all. My friend rarely loses a fight for the sole reason that most people can't throw hands for shit. The ground work of MMA isn't as helpful on the street imo but it still has its practicalities in a worst case scenario

For sure my man. People definitely stay at the weight they weighed in at on fight night

More muscles do require more oxygen though. And I'm not completely sure on this, but I don't think some of the guys making huge cuts are at their normal weight on fight night. Maybe 15 lbs below it. But I could be wrong.

Only in the roughest of senses. MMA weight classes are too wide for any but the absolute freaks among freaks to be competitive in more than 1. Some guys just have a body size that makes it impossible to cut to a lower weight class but still leaves them small for their division.

Most "fights" are, fundamentally, duels of some kind. A real life or death situation is best served by having more people and appropriate weaponry. Barring that, a fighting system that allows you to train near full power consistently without damaging yourself or your partner allows for superior practice depth compared to learning techniques but never actually doing them.

imagine the balls it must take to make brock's sword tattoo resemble a penis pointing at his head.
unless he's a total bottom in his private life

youtube.com/watch?v=LT3g51f25qo

>Be embarking on MMA journey after years preparing with Veeky Forums
I've given it some thought and when I go pro in the UFC I'm going to shitpost irl
>knock out with flying knee
>Crowd roars
>Joe here, how do you feel that you've won you're first welterweight title?
>"Better than tinytrips parents"
>What
>"Ishyggdt Joe, yfw kettlebells are only functional if you're working in a kettlebell warehouse. Check these dubs"

The truely autistic fighter

dude is that shopped? or is his head really that small lol. his head looks like it's about half as big as it should be if it were in proportion. not hating i like him and his personality but thats serious out of proportion, good for boxing though, less surface area for opponents to hit his head

He’s considered huge for his weight class because he cuts a fuckload of weight. Not huge in terms of muscles you dipshit. He outweighed his opponent today by like 15lbs, which is a massive advantage among highly skilled fighters.

Truly /ourguy/Wish you the best, guy.

Is this satire?

I know who Bas is, but I just can’t tell.

lol. take the winning interview moment to shit on joe to his face.

He's trash at fighting

guns in a first world country?

>6'3
>white
>not manlet

hahahhahaha nice one man. next time try going outside for once.
The average 21-23 year old upper class white male in the Dinaric Alps is 6'4

That was a 26 year old, athletically prime cormier. He was fat in strikeforce too

anyone who says the weight made or broke the fight is an idiot.

He won because he was reading him perfectly, timing his shots, and being perfectly accurate. He might've got the finish slower but it was coming, he was landing almost at will

>Overeem is trash
You should probably kill yourself my guy

Coming from 4 years of high school wrestling, very real. When I would cut 20+ for nationals I would throw kids around like they were nothing, but I would be gassed by the 3rd period (only 4 minutes in).

false faggot

Looked a lot more lean in the fight

>muh wife
>muh wife's flag
>tfw I'm a Brazilboo too but never got married to a bundao gostosa and now I'm jelly ;_;

life is suffering bros

never understood why you'd limit yourself in a fight. you have legs, use them. they've got better reach and have more power potential. i always found boxing to be boring and unrealisitc

Absolutely true but that doesn’t mean a 150lb guy has an advantage on a 250lb guy just cause he’s faster. The 250lb guy would just rag doll him.

>Being brazillian

i can understand your suffering

>jizzel

I'm american you plebbit transplant. "Brazilboo" indicates the same meaning as "weeaboo" except Brazil.

>Will never be mirred after punching someone so hard they shit a little
>why even try to make it

MMA threads on Veeky Forums are more comfy than on /heem/

>Till is too big for WW its not fair
>nobody bitches about Woodley who walks at 205

A roided out gorilla. A circus act. A fraud.

I fuckin' hate pikeys.

The only reason you find it boring is because you don't understand it

There is WAY more going on in a boxing match than you realize. Unlike MMA, which is more generalized, boxing is a game of inches. A punch thrown at a certain angle will land, while a punch thrown at maybe 5 degrees difference, will not. A step to the left followed by a counter punch depends entirely on how far/close you stepped. Distance and timing is incredibly precise.

Check this video, especially 0:58 and 5:03 for some examples of things that you probably would never notice unless it was explained to you

youtube.com/watch?v=s5RYBVdIQMI

>K1 heavyweight kickboxing world champion
>trash at fighting

The whole video is great, check 8:00 too

I swear I worked at a hotel where he came to a wedding party recently. One of my colleagues tweeted the same thing you just said and he got a shit tonne of death threats and fired kek

Tall/long reach for the ww division you dribbling idiot.

No hes not, but his chin is busted.

naw he's white

>
The guy has always had a weak chin, there's nothing busted about it.