>memes
>half a dozen nazi/hitler threads
>fetish thread
>stalin threads
>'boo' threads
>300 replies 77 images omitted

>sincere historical questions/discussions
>8 replies 1 image omitted

This board fucking sucks but I want to like it.

Attached: 1486105065148.png (1000x1324, 429K)

blame /pol/ and /int/

>Nazi/hitler threads
We're in the middle stage of the fall of Veeky Forums.
Pretty soon half the board will be aliens and big foot.

Attached: History Channel.jpg (970x937, 260K)

I agree wholeheartedly that the content on this board sucks as a lot of the time but threads like this don't really help and the only solution to the shitposting would be to remove "& Humanities" and have more active mods.

This

2015-2016: History & Humanities
2017-??? Hitler & Humanities
???-??? Hoaxes & Ancient Abductions

Hitler/WW2/nazis/WW2 alt his threads are the biggest cancers on this board and they fall under history. Stop scapegoating humanities.

No.

>>half a dozen nazi/hitler threads

It's ok when the history channel does it

And after that it was pawn shops, lumberjacks and truckers.

this is the cancer killing Veeky Forums

honestly we might as well just name this board /pol/ 2 at this point or actually fix the problem by banishing WW2 discussion.

Most WW2 history is pop history anyways it belongs on reddit.

WW2/Hitler threads have been a large part of this board since 2015.
You can't just have a place for general discussions of history without conversation naturally gravitating towards the largest conflict in human history and the man who started it.

Veeky Forums is not mature enough for WW2 discussion. the first thread i ever saw on Veeky Forums was a holocaust denial thread.

>You can't just have a place for general discussions of history without conversation naturally gravitating towards the largest conflict in human history and the man who started it.

But you know that's not the reason why there are so many WW2 threads on Veeky Forums.

There has never been a point in Veeky Forums history where it wasn't in the mid to late stages of being /pol/-lite

Moot never wanted to create Veeky Forums because he knew it would just combine the worse parts of /pol/ and /int/ into one board. He was absolutely right.

Hiroshima Nagasaki created Veeky Forums anyways because he needed the extra page views for more ad revenue.

It seems like its gotten worse over time, in terms of /pol/ tier posting.

The WW stuff has always been around though.

It's because a bunch of people want to cry /pol/ every time someone has skeptical feelings on the holocaust.
Then it becomes /pol/ actually coming here and posting threads about nazi germany dindu nuffin and it was the perfect nation.
You guys are basically two retards in a never ending conflict because you can't accept that people might have different views on a subject and because it was "documented" even though most people on different periods of histories will accept different view points or sources.

>It's because a bunch of people want to cry /pol/ every time someone has skeptical feelings on the holocaust.

Yes I'm sure all those "But did the Holocaust really happen, guys? Are you sure?" posts are made in good faith.

the mods should just ban all political history from the past 120 years. Obviously they underestimated the will of autists to fight about politics from 70+ years ago.

Also holocaust discussion should be banned. Veeky Forums is not mature enough for it.

>all those holocaust thread

>open catalogue
>ctrl+F "holoc"
>0 results

WOW SO MANY HOLOCAUST THREADS

Shill gotta shill

Imagine being this unhinged

Haven't lurked into /int/ before, how bad is it?

I didn't' say "there are tons of Holocaust threads on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW." I was referring to the denial threads that have been a staple of Veeky Forums for years now, or are you saying that there have never been "But did the Holocaust realllly happen? Huh, guys? I just don't know..." threads on Veeky Forums?

But thanks for proving my point, I suppose.

>Being this retarded
You do know that threads get archived, don't you?

>open archive
>CTRL + F "Holocaust
>3 threads
>one is "WHY IS THERE SO MANY HOLOCAUST THREAD"

You shills made 1/3 of the holocaust threads on the board in a while

The official archive only goes back a few days. Desuarchive shows hundreds of posts, and thousands of comments. You're being disingenuous by trying to claim that there are never or at best, rarely, Holocaust denial threads on Veeky Forums.

I sincerely believe this board is sustained by three or four good posters and the rest is constant /pol/ baiting.

I have identified them by their writing styles and topics. There's:
The Mexican poster that always dumps a ton of info on Mesoamerican civilizations, particularly the Aztecs. God bless his heart, that guy really knows his shit, he floods threads with tons of information and sources. I have saved each and every one of them.

The American guy that always posts excerpts from the Tooze book, knows a lot about how disfunctional the Nazi economy was, always BTFOs /pol/tards with economic data.

The Argie Angloboo Roseposter, BTFOs /pol/tards on Holocaust threads and tankies on Holodomor threads. Seems to know a lot about 19th-20th century and Ancient History too, saw him destroy someone on a thread about Troy. I can recognize his posts because he always posts either Rose pics, anime reaction images and uses British spelling and primary sources.

A French guy who knows a lot of military history in general. Seems to have a background in chemistry. Knows a lot of 19th and 20th century history in general, I think I saw him post a lot in threads about the Eastern Front and WW1.

I think that's basically it. These guys seem to have actual studies in history and related fields and it's always a pleasure to see them post. The rest of Veeky Forums is mostly fanatical ideologues baiting, troll threads, and retards from /pol/ flooding the board.

Attached: 1505615369814.jpg (640x352, 33K)

Then we have the trolls:
The autistic Incatard that always repeats his catchphrase, "Amerindians had a higher debelopment rate than Europeans"

Some insane motherfucker that thinks he is God and always links his YouTube channel which has random ramblings.

The Turkish KARA BOGA poster, seems to have left the board. (Thank God)

The usual assortment of /pol/ trolls with Holocaudt denial threads. A couple of them seem to be regular, they always pretend nothing happened when they get destroyed, come back with new threads an hour later.

The autistic Christian larpers (of all denominations).

Butthurt Serbs/Bosnians/Hungarians/Romanians, start a thread on Eastern Europe and it's bound to devolve into shitposting.

Despite being a borderline-homicidal /pol/tard on any thread discussing the Civil War or the Holocaust, NBF is surprisingly well-read and thoughtful when discussing US policies in the Middle East (most notably American military intervention in Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq).

Attached: DD-SD-00-00718.jpg (1530x1003, 472K)

I recognize the first and third but not the others, you have any examples of their posts?

>has a wife and a mistress, beats both

Attached: laughinganglo.jpg (491x488, 19K)

It depends on what threads you go into. There's also good posters in a lot of the French history, Tudor England, and non-military history threads as a whole.

Most of the shitty memes that ruin Veeky Forums come from /int/.

Incatard seems to post a lot less around here. I think he gets less responses because he has a reputation now. Same with the Schizo who posts about his weird religion and shills his YouTube.

Attached: 91CDE37D-5646-41FE-A4D8-0CA7D6E3D56F.png (264x344, 35K)

>someone has skeptical feelongs on the holocaust
the only ones interested in the holocaust is /pol/, everyone else thinks its boring.

Don't forget Brutalism poster and Middle Eastern architecture poster

>"Hey Veeky Forums, who founded the first pawn shops? Was it reptilians, Freemasons, or mi-go ice road truckers from Pluto?"

Attached: 1486534054726.jpg (709x765, 149K)

I started reporting his posts whenever I see them. He may have finally gotten banned for being a shitter.

That feel when sempai doesn't notice you. I dunno if I should step up my quality content game or troll bait game.

Attached: angel-depression-696x478.jpg (696x478, 50K)

Why does it matter if they're denial threads?
I thought you just wanted Holocaust threads in general to go away

Don't forget ironic and unironic afrocentrists.

Also fuck off already, this board also has the highest rate of meta threads of any board I've seen.

Truth will always prevail, no matter what you do.
Amerindian superiority is a fact.

Attached: Manco_Inca.jpg (300x400, 38K)

I post sometimes textfacts for ignorant posters. Though I have seen other posters using my pastas.

Attached: 1378507120246.png (404x427, 13K)

?

look at all the 'einsatzgruppen' threads right now

>Why does it matter if they're denial threads?

Because that's what the person I was replying to was talking about.

where are all of these supposed world war 2 and Hitler threads? every single time a thread is made about either subject it immediately degrades into shit posting of the anti /pol/ variety. Do it again bomber Harris, hitler shat his pants, etc. Etc.

I've been on this board since its inception and don't remember a single Hitler or ww2 thread that wasn't round the clock shit posting

That's a hell of an image to post for someone lamenting the state of discourse

>hurr why is my subhuma- i mean hitler thread laughed at durr
Hmm...?

>pic babble
You can do ALL YOU WANT after you GO BACK to europe.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.

Time to get replaced.

I unironically have better discussion in most history forums on the net than here, the guys there are usually an actual history nerd, entry level knowledge normalfags, old people with a lot of knowledge and regular old people

>The state of Veeky Forums

Attached: 1510958681136.png (630x361, 510K)

Blame the mad negro that keeps spaming wewazkangz threads.

>the mods should just ban all political history from the past 120 years. Obviously they underestimated the will of autists to fight about politics from 70+ years ago.

This is a good idea. They should also ban all wewazkangz propaganda.

Here OP, and others in this thread, if you want to learn something today on Veeky Forums you can read these screencaps. user was too based for this poor board.

Good discussion starts with all of us.

Attached: GreatGame1.png (1484x8729, 2.34M)

Attached: GreatGame2.png (1484x9710, 2.42M)

it's slide