Deadlift Motivation /crew/ -

deadlifting without a gap 3/4/5 plates for 3 years now, 5 years total deadlifting every week, weight of plates based on seasons. Bones be rattling but they oak and strong. Need to hear from non-faggots who haven't given up on them yet. Deadlift till ded crew stay strong fellas

what the fuck are you trying to say

DYEL FAGGOT?

Deadlifting for 2 year now

>tfw stuck on 2.75pl8

kek

You say the weights of the plates keep going, but you have no gains to be showing, baby bitch progress is slowing, not knowing whether or not
You fit, might as well have a clit cause you weak and full of shit

Why are your jimmies rustled? I lift 5plate like its supper time, every week. After that I do some 3pl8 squats. Same day, Dead/Squat day, every week. That's how it's been, for 5 years now no need to be a whiney little bitch because you can't deadlift for shit. Stay mad beta stick to kettlebells

Fix your diet m80

wtf

Are you trying to rhyme here street rat? Are you a nigger or a wigger? Legit 100% you're a bitch ass wigger fuck outta here with your slum rapping. Lmao fucking idiot

This is the most funniest shit I read on Veeky Forums today. What the fuck did I just read

Imma need to 2tons of natty butter to go with that jelly, it's obvious you skelly and smelly like smegma thinking you zyzz bruh, get slept on cause ya pissed ya
Pants no splatters of whey, you misbehave, no good boy points for tendies, alpha cum is ya remedy, and you're a malady and I'm the calamity for the beta fucks

>no argument beta

Keep posting memes you fucking beta fatass virgin, stick to your containment board at /b/ dyel pussy?

>5pl8
>5 years
You may have fucked up.

100% this is a Veeky Forums mod congratulations your board is shit

>?

do other things make bank lifting shouldn't be your WHOLE LIFE to a point where you're a social retard. Those who don't want to compete, being a regular joe, 5 is enough at any gym, more than the usual crowd. Point is you need to deadlift, the deadlift does not need you. If you're in it for the long haul, set goals besides lifting like a fucking gym rat all day 24/7

>Keep posting memes you fucking beta fatass virgin, stick to your containment board at /b/ dyel pussy?
i think this guy's actually american and english is probably his first language...

ice cube, is this you?

It's been shit.

Im at 315 for a triple at 5'11 180 bw, how long before I hit 4 plate you think?

>Im at 315 for a triple at 5'11 180 bw, how long before I hit 4 plate
keep it this way, bodyweight and 4 plate rhyme.

to answer your question, probably a few months.

9-18 weeks if you increase by 5-10lbs every week

>bodyweight and 4 plate rhyme
if ignorance is bliss you must be having a full body orgasm 24/7

I guarantee you dude that your past week was filled with you planning this thread, finding images and drafting replies.
5pl8 is only alot if you are under 150lbs.

Is 5 plate an achievable goal for next year?

depends on your diet, genetics, if you're roiding etc. i went from 80kg max to 200kg in my first year but i also gained way too much fat (was around 20% bf)

yes, if you stop posting on this shitty board and get proper programming.

this, i pulled 485 as a 190lb 17 year old, would have easily had 500 then if i knew what a lifting belt was

it's a good deadlift but it's not anything worthy of acting like a faggot on the internet

I'm at 405 for 3 at 5'9 175lbs outlifting big guys at my gym

>Weight and plate dont rhyme

I'm sure you are just joshing me.

>Big guys
You need a new gym,

hello josh

Guys what happens if I dont squat but do deadlifts and legpress

I fucking love Jefferson deads and hack squats. Conventional can suck my P H A T dick though, I fuckin hate that shitty exercise

you get bigger quads, hamstrings, glutes, and you get stronger at those two things

your legs will get bigger but not as big as they could be if you were squatting

36 here, started doing deads when I turned 34. Hit 415when I turned 35 and took out my knee shortly there after. I was building back up at hit 375 a few weeks ago when snapped my back up while starting front squats and then doing some form work on my deads... I will probably be back to dling in another week or so just so I dont rush back into it... squated 185x10 for 3 sets today with no pain so I think I should be 100% really soon.

debatable desu, back squats aren't necessarily the best for pure quad development for everyone

you are at 315x3 now, you can probably hit 405 for a single by the end of the year but you might be rushing it and give yourself an injury in the process. ..
I know we all want to get as strong as possible as fast as possible but lifting is more of a slow and steady wins the race type thing. Dont rush yourself too much your starting to get towards daddy weight.

It's not just quad development. I'm talking about stabilizers and other surrounding muscles.

Mad respect keep it going, adjust the weight according to your strength levels, if you're keeping an eye on your supp intake and eating proper meals you should be back at it in no time. Workout your stretching exercises. Keep a check on Vitamin D if you get no sun, one 200,000 IU Vitamin D softgell pill is a miracle for strength trainners. Get your Vitamin-D tested cuz winter is coming

everyone says "stabilizers" but if you ask them to point to the stabilizers they're completely at a loss, stabilizers are not some small hard to hit muscles that can only be hit through barbell training, they are muscles that act to facilitate the contraction of other muscles and vary depending on the exercise being done

stabilizers for the squat are the hamstrings and gastroc and erectors and abs, stabilizers for the leg press are the hamstrings and gastroc so they're really not too dissimilar at all as far as the lower body goes

not really. in a leg press you don't have to account for bar path, knee travel, weak glute medius. and you aren't going into full hip extension, nor utilizing any core musclulature. Leg press is also hard to progress on accurately since the majority of people who do it just use a decreasing rom with the more weight they load on.

I'm doing beginner 5x5, is + 5lb every week a good pace?

what?
i am dling 2.5 in two months on a cut

>not really. in a leg press you don't have to account for bar path, knee travel, weak glute medius
irrelevant because we are talking about leg hypertrophy, the glutes are not part of the legs
>and you aren't going into full hip extension, nor utilizing any core musclulature
irrelevant because we're talking about leg press for leg size and leg size alone, which is what your original post was about >leg press is hard to progress on since people decrease ROM
people half rep squats too, that cannot be blamed on the exercise as it's a shortcoming of the lifter, now if you had said leg presses vary a lot more between gyms (you might be able to lift more on one than another) you might have a point

18 years old, hit 405x5 the other day at 175. How long till 5pl8?

you might be really close

off the top of my head your estimated 1rm should be about 455lbs, but when I hit 410x5 I was able to hit 500x1 a short while later so you might not be far off depending on how good your 1rm ability is relative to your rep ability

I pulled 307, not even 80% 1rm, for my first day of 5/3/1 deadlifts and herniated my c6. Welp.

Deadlifting needs 100% correct form. A lot of people think they have but they dont. See so many people Fubaring their back at my gym