Attractive Privilege

So I'm looking at myself in the mirror, and it gotseems thinking

Are attractive people born to be leaders and use their attraction to make change and influence others?

I was born with a brilliant mind along with being attractive, and it seems like it would be tragic to let my circumstance go to waste, you know?

It's my motivation to succeed in life. It doesn't take much for me to make friends and have girls fall in love with me.

These days I'm not sure if White Privilege exists, though perhaps Attractive Privilege does indeed exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sports-mind/201507/when-men-arent-good-looking-they-think
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think you're attractive?

"Lookism" is fucking everything in life. In fact being attractive helps you in every single aspect of your life...

youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM

Of course it isn't "privilege" it's just a fact. Creative people don't have "art privilege", tall people don't have "height privilege", people who whine about this stuff just want to blame others for their own shortcomings.

if pic related is you, you're very average

>screenshot
if thats you user... i got some news for you

Post pic. Let me see if you're actually attractive or just another delusional faggot

Leave the house to see just how 'average' the average person looks, by all means.

See:

You look like an average twink who browses Veeky Forums.

So what?

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sports-mind/201507/when-men-arent-good-looking-they-think

You most likely delusionally add 1 point to your attractiveness score, if you were raised by a single mother... you probably add 2 points. If you're actually good looking, random women on the street will give you unsolicited attention everyday. If a woman hasn't called you attractive in the street over a year, you're probably a 5 or lower.

or you could just be a NEET like me and let it go to waste as the world and society burns

yeah you're not wrong that you're attractive. To be fair, you probably also live in a country where 70% of people are overweight, so it's not a huge accomplishment

>be walking in a grocery store
>woman in-bound on my flight path
>oh god what do I do I'm manually walking now
>pray to lord kek that my spaghetti remains firmly in my pockets
>feel my pockets to make sure my 6 zippers are taut (khakis because I'm practicalfag)
>she steps in front of me
>VEER OFF COURSE
>"Hey, you're really attractive!"
>eyes bulge
>a red turnip replaces my head
>knees buckle in weakness
>mom's spaghetti begins eerily dripping through the now broken fabric of my pocket linings
>"t-thanks"
>turn 360 degrees and speedwalk away
>boosters set to mach 5
>pick up my oats, thank gooby
>"Did you find everything okay?"
>"y-you too."

Why can't I get a gf Veeky Forums

Then post a better pic. You look like a dyel janoy in your pic.

Why do dyels like yourselves hang out on Veeky Forums?

>no part of my body posted

>assuming dyel

cope

Would you rather be a very attractive minority or a hideous white person?

The answer to that reveals what true privilege is

If that's you and you don't think you're DYEL...

can't wait to see your pic user :^)

You're dyel.

>those tiny shoulders
>those tiny forearms

sad user

>shitposting on a fitness themed cantonese origami board without having touched a weight in your life

sad user

I have never seen a bigger faggot in my life than you user lol

>a-so salty

come back when you've got some meat on your bones

>those rolls of fat on your pecs
>that non-definition between your traps, shoulders, and triceps
>those small forearms
>that curlbro bicep definition

Are you bamboozling as another person or are you really like that?

(speaking)
this is my face transformation btw

literally all you have on me is that you're a little bit leaner so i'm not sure why you're jacking yourself off so hard

>inferiority complex

oh i get it now

>implying your forearms are even remotely larger than mine

You look like a guy who would sacrifice your comrades and the guy you are gay for for a kingdom. Just need a bit longer hair...

>leaner
>being leaner at 210lbs

Look guys, my forearms are big.

if you think being 210 lbs is big you must be sub 5'10, am i right?

Actually I vary between 185-210 for cut/bulk @6'2" because I'm not a fatass.

>implying white privilege ever existed

>6'2
>never been over 210 lbs
>calling other people dyel

it's all coming together

I have been over 210 lbs, and it was when I was a fatass. I don't bulk to the point of being fat for fat's sake.

so you basically just admitted to being dyel

4d chess

Keep telling that to yourself buddy. Post some more pics of your rocking body

so you can cope more? i think i'll just go hit the weights. you should probably do the same.

>being scared to post a shirtless pic of your body
>y-you're c-c-c-coping

desu you're barely out of DYEL mode. Stay humble

You fat fuck

y-you too

>implying being overweight isnt preferable to being a skeleton by anyone other than those with seething insecurities

it's husky season boys

t. virgin

nice trips tho

Nice trips. Post those moobs you fat fuck.

>tfw girls let this fat fuck throat fuck them

she aint even my gf

>looking for validation in women
>on a clearly edited image

t. never gonna make it.

>this fat fuck couldnt possibly have any girls want him

>this image must be edited!

such is life in copeistan

don't worry your lack of iq-privilege cancels it out.

can u guys stop ur shitty roleplay thanks

>claims to be attractive
>obscures face with hand and blond toupee

Real talk though, you're in the attractiveness range for most people where your personality and moral character are more important in deciding if you're attractive or not. I wouldn't bring it up except you might actually look good in the OP pic if you were smiling and you weren't covering your face and slouching. You look insecure as fuck, and not in a cute way but in a creepy, forced and scary kind of way you know?

>going to such autistic lengths to edit a picture just so you can attempt to discredit me and feel safe in your cope fueled reality

r u ok user

>unironically being in utter disbelief that someone with an attractive face can be chubby and still get girls to want to fuck him

this tells more about you than it does about me famalam

>thinking that getting girls will take away your manboobs you're scared shitless to post

This tells me more about you than it does about me famalam.

>being so desperate you resort to strawman fallacies

i'm starting to think you're an actual virgin who thought losing weight would get you laid but it hasn't, though i could be wrong and hope i am for your sake

have a good night user

>ur using a fallacy, and ur a virgin. I'm leaving !!

tfw Veeky Forums is full of fat fucks with reverse dysmorphia

>p-please don't leave me alone

>please continue this pointless shitflinging

its the weekend, go have some fun

>if u post that means i win

Nice argument. How'd you not pass out from oxygen deprivation due to the exercise of typing?

Nice fatceps :^)

N O H I P G E N E T I C S

mate you are super narcissistic and delusional

youre average as fuck, that smirk is just so self congratulatory i want to beat you up right this second

Are you trolling? Or delusional? Either way sad

i cant tell if im ugly or not. single mom, so really low self esteem, but certain girls show interest in me. all the friends my sister introduces me to show interest too.

i dont know if its just my height and body though.

Nice gains Jimmy Fallon

These are the retarded things you tell yourself to explain your failures

Maximize your looks but dont let them hold you back

Name one major corporate leader or politician who is conventionally 'handsome'

You cant

Trump looks like a pumpkin. Mattis looks like he hasnt slept in years. Obama was average looking. Bill Clinton was slightly above average. Jeff Bezos is 5/10 on his best day. Jack Welch was 4/10

ryan paul is hot as fuck.

Speak for yourself, I'm actually pretty attractive.

Biden

>Trump
>Nixon (he did a lot you can't deny)
>Taft
>Bill Maher has the jewiest nose of them all
>Hawking looks like, well hawking
>Bill nye looks like a bird

Looks can help with public appearances and things that require public support but as long as you've been cultivating charisma gains you should be fine, stop being a lil bitch and get back to work.