It's over

it's over
SHUT
IT
DOWN

5'11, 181cm here (tell everyone im 6' irl)
lmaoing @ you 5'10, 179cm MANLETS who will NEVER get laid

i'm not a manlet, but i am bald. You just have to accept it, which is to say that you'll be dealing with two facts:

there will be bald jokes and there will be women that just aren't in to you. don't get salty or cry about it, that's not the answer. Laugh along with the jokes, and focus on finding the women who don't mind or even prefer your setbacks.

>tfw young bald manlet with chronic pain
I try but... it's hard. It's hard.

192cm here, I tell everyone I'm 6'1. Eat shit 5'11 manlets

im 180cm and probably the only last living human being that doesnt care about height at all. youre fucking weird and ive seen some shit

It happens, just be glad she was upfront about it
t. 5'8

I know a bald man who is a manlet of manlets. I mean it, he's just a small person, not just height. Dude gets laid all the time... we'd even had some of the same gfs! Also, he just got out of a "I might be pregnant" scare with a freaky latina, so I know he gets nasty.

As for chronic pain, explain. How bad we talking here? Like, you just need to stretch?

Widespread arthritis. Unusual for my age.

Should I do this? I'm 5'11 and tell everyone 5'11

honestly, just say 6'

it's a more attractive (and whole) number. It sounds cool. And besides, when in life are you suddenly thrust against a wall, made to stand straight, and stay still whilst someone measures you

p-penis inspection day. DYEL?

>tfw 5'11 and half EXACTLY
>tfw tell everyone 6'0
>tfw i actually got called out on it and humiliated

5'9 here
What can I do with my life?

She's Dutch, what were you expecting manlet?

5'7 manlet who gets laid here. U mad?

To be fair, I think a lot of people are grossly misguided about their height and others get annoyed . Saying you're 6' rather than 5'11 and a half is not a big deal, but somebody I Knew was claiming to be 6'3, yet they were smaller than me, and I'm just about pushing 6'2.

Depends. Do you hang out with people you're own height or slightly above your height?

My brother is 5'11 and tells people he' 6'0". I'm slightly taller at 5'11 *and this many* and tell people I'm 5'11". This gets him called out often since I'm visually taller, but say I'm shorter than he is. He hates that shit.

You guys promised it was a meme....

I'm 6'2" and tell people in 5'9" just for the laughs... It makes manlets nervous

Sometimes I say I'm 5'14"....

Non Dutchies BTFO

>tfw Dutch and only 1.86m

>he actually cares if women like him

Lol @ you

Feels good not EVER having to deal with having a woman.

You guys will get bored of her after the chemicals making you two get together wear off, and she'll quickly lose attractiveness.

At best you'll enjoy a few years of fun sex and good times, then she'll stop putting in effort and get ugly/fat hit the wall and you'll grow tired of each other.

You'll both move on from person to person repeating this same pattern, exchanging STDs with each other, creating problems and annoyances and life stresses, all for the small few minutes every now and then of pleasure.

Feels good being undateable, I'll NEVER have to worry about this, sure I miss out on those few short lived moments of pleasure, but I'll never have to deal with 99% of your shit boring lives post-fun times of every relationship you're in.

This isn't even cope, I'm a schizoid and hate being around other people, so it's more like I dodged a bullet.

>5'11, 181cm here (tell everyone im 6' irl)
kek same

Do women care if you're their height or only an inch taller?
Because I don't really care if they don't want to date people shorter than them, I don't want to date girls taller than me either.

>5'11"
>thinks he's not a manlet

I'm 5'11 and I tell everyone I'm 5'8

Do you tell people your height with or without shoes on?

It depends. I know a girl who must be around 5' 0" but refuses to go out with guys less than maybe 6'. But she's also a bitch, she's a 7 but acts like she's a 10 and is definitely extremely high maintenance.

I'm 5'6'' but tell everyone I'm 6'2''. Eat shit manlets hahaha!

>1.75cm
So she's less than an inch tall?

its like looking at someone with glasses

This.
Except im 6'2 (188cm) but tell everyone I'm 6'0

>6 feet, .75 inches
>tell everyone I'm 6'1"
>all winter wear boots that add a significant amount of height

I'm truly an alpha who is not insecure about height

>Be me
>Join new gym
>Some DYEL claimed there was no way I was 6ft and that I should be thrown into the manlet pit
>tfw I was suddenly thrust against a wall, made to stand straight, and stay still whilst someone measured me
>tfw I only just scraped 6ft
>mfw they didn't make me take off my shoes

6'2, tell everyone I'm 5'10, so manlets have to admit they're shorter
>tippity toppity kekius maximus
get wrecked gay albnians

>And besides, when in life are you suddenly thrust against a wall, made to stand straight, and stay still whilst someone measures you
wait, I've been dating some weird women...

No, we didn't

Im 5,11
And my brother is 5.10 or even 5.9 but people often remember him as the same size or even bigger than me because he is built like a tank and I was until recently quite skinny. Inspired me to get hench actually

If you are taller than the girl, u're good. The same thing kinda applies opposite way. Imagine you're the golden 6'3, you would date a chick taller than you. If you are 5'8 even, things aint that bad.

6'-3 here

lmaoing @ you lanklets who only have HEIGHT but not FACE and FRAME.

Not so fast, my man. You're king of the manlets

It's funny, as a dutchy, I have never heard anyone comment about someone else's height. (except for when a child grows fast i.e.; "you are getting tall so fast!")

But when I leave the Netherlands, does not matter to what country, people are always discussing height.

It is almost as if we dutchies are (literally) above this stupid height discussion.

5'9 is completely doable if you were destined to become a man in the first place.

I have absolutely no shot at non-ugly, non-fat women under current conditions, so I have given up.

After a while I feel like I suddenly figured it out. Lanklets on this board are so desperate for a girlfriend/social interaction with girls in general that they use height as (the only) measure for qualifying. like
>Look, this girl said no one under 6'0, and I'm 6'2, therefore I would have a chance with her, right?

This is unironically a lot more sad than I first thought.

>thinking you could date a Dutch goddess
When will you learn?

6'4 tell everyone I am 5'11 to fuck with the manlets.

This

6'6

Say I'm 5'11 when people ask, reactions are always interesting

>5'5
>consider surgery daily

>being this obsessed over how tall you are
You know, I can actually believe that some of you are virgins now.

I'm 6'3" and tell everyone i'm 5'11" so girls know people like you are full of shit

>the virgin revenge fantasy

literally worse than cucks

Don't go for ho's and your problem is solved
>manlets, when will they learn?

>huh guess I was wrong

It’s not hard to avoid humiliation you FUCK

>Meet girl I think is amazing
>She thinks I'm great too
>"No ones ever fucked me like this before, you're amazing"
>Straight told her one day that I probably won't get taller
>"It's ok I love your height"
>I'm only 5'10"

I guess face and frame help

>175cm
>"Please be tall too"
>"too"

Hahahahahahahaha fucking womanlets

Cat fish ‘em with your height

Friend of mine recently told me he was "6 foot or 6'1" Thing is that I know for a fact I'm 5'11 and he is fucking shorter than me. I didn't argue it though since he's pretty hard headed and instantly started saying shit like "dude you're at least 6'1, probably 6'2" so whatever.

>not telling people you're 5'10 so it makes all the guys who lied and said they were 6' look even worse

I’m 5’8 and I still meet more girls shorter than me than taller so it works.

"what about short guys do you find unattractive?"

Always talk about people she finds unattractive in terms that don't include you.

>5'8"
Gotta be honest that's a bit too short brah
It should be 5'10"

>180.7 in the morning
>tfw still 180.3 at night
Keeping that height even at night

I'm 6'6". I tell girls I'm 6' all the time. If a girl is really short, I'll tell her I'm 5'8".

manlets DESERVE death

manlets will never get as much pussy as real men

short guys will NEVER make it, ever

and for some reason they will never learn

Im 6.1 in a fucking third world country im a gigant here feels good even most gringos are the same height so im good

i was with a guy shorter than me for the first time the other day, and let me tell you, it was utterly discombobulating. like, i did not expect to have such a visceral reaction to his being shorter than me. i can't imagine being a girl and looking down at a man, shit has got to be even weirder.

The other guy was originally 5'8" as well.

6'5" (195cm). Feels good man.

Some of these are so extreme lol

>t. 6'0
>tell people I'm 6'0

Feels good being prince of lanklets.

>be X
>tell people i'm Y
what's the point? being short is a physical/visual disadvantage, nobody cares what the number is

i love how these are the same girls that get upset when they're "objectified"

tfw 23 yrs old and 168 cm tall

>1.75 cm
She's literally an inch tall, it really isn't that big a deal. My dick is twice as big as her

6'7 / 200cm here
Holy shit this is smart im going to start doing this.

None of these
>manlet never ever lol
Images actually mean anything if we don't have proof that we missed out on something.

Also DQing us doesn't mean you're in

kek

6'3 tell everyone I'm six foot

>go to a pub with a friend sometimes for a beer and a burger
>friend is 1.75m(5'9") built like a bull, lean but also a metalhead with a long hair that dresses in band t-shirts and jeans 99% of the time
>finished his 10 year relationship 2 months ago and already has like 5 qt girls fighting over his dick messaging him at all times
>says he is emotionally unavailable after he fucks them and they still chase him trying to get his attention

You guys think you need to be a fucking tall model to be "worthy" of womens attention but honestly all it takes is taking care of your body and being social. This friend goes to pubs frequently, knows a lot of people and talks to them on a regular basis. Even I get some pussy every now and then by just being around.

It helps with internet dating.

ca..can your friend be my friend too?

>182cm
>tell everyone i'm 183
DEVILISH

What does this have to do with fitness?

>women pretending liking tall men is just their preference

>6'3"
I have a new mission in life.

2.02 m here. I tell everyone I'm 6'. Makes even people like you look like they're lying about their height.

irl height is rarely discussed in aus too, theres definitely prejudice about it but theres not much open discussion

must be an amerifart thing to do

literally evolution

I do this aswell, except I'm 6'2 and tell people I'm 6'0.

Makes anyone around 6'0 freak out since I'm noticably taller and they can't claim being 6'0 afterwards without looking insecure.

>Guy says he's 6'0"
>"Hey, me too"
>I'm like half a head taller than him
>All the girls in our group have dumb smirks on their faces and are giggling with me about the manlet's insecurity
>He goes red in the face and says I'm six foot and half an inch
>mfw I'm actually 6'2"
>mfw he's actually 6'0"

>tfw 170.5cm
>tfw tell people im 170cm
HAHAHHAHA MANLJETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN FUCKEN BTFO

>that pic
But I'm 6'4"

Also, for the longest time I thought I was 6'2" so that's what I told everyone lol. Hopefully it fucked with the manlets.

185 here. Tell people I’m 6’1. Am I the only non liar?