Admit it, there's one part of your body you work out harder than the others hoping it gets bigger quicker...

Admit it, there's one part of your body you work out harder than the others hoping it gets bigger quicker. Which is it for you? Biceps? Thighs?

triceps

is this a f2m with a small strapon? looks pretty gay desu

tfw working my traps by shrugging off responsibility

lats

:c

>tfw back won't gain any mass

Delts

lateral god damn delts

This.
I work traps pretty often as well but they have no problem growing. Shrugged with 50 kg dumb bells for the first time yesterday, nice DOMS today.

>Admit it, there's one part of your body you work out harder than the others hoping it gets bigger quicker.

penis

Traps aren't hard to grow but god damn they're rewarding. Just a month doing shrugs and you'll see some progress. Not only that but they make a world of difference.

Triceps and forearms. The former has been growing, the latter not so much. Meanwhile I half ass squat once a week and barely train shoulder (apart from all the pressing, I just do lateral raises like twice a week), yet they are my most developed muscles groups

Upper back and forearms

Traps. Always.

shoulders. i press every workout

tfw your gym doesn't have any DBs so you just one hand shrug with a barbell and look certifiably retarded doing it

>Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)03:03:21 No.43

Seriously though, does anyone have his vid?

Also chest. Duh

100% sure guy is flaring his traps

got a dyel mate who looks like a cobra when he does that too

Biceps

chest, on hypertrophy day I do 3 different exercises for it and when ever I do chest it's the first exercise

Delts and lats. Already barrel chested so too much chest workout would make me look Liefeld-ish and arms+legs seem to grow easy enough

Stomach. Im super vain about that area.

>?

back
and it's happening

Neck. I do 60+ sets a week.

Lats.

I hit them hard three times a week and start every workout with a lat exercise.

Still a box/square without lats :(

Face pulls

Upward, BTW..

Delts

jaw

Shoulders.

chest

Quads. I wanna become a T-Rex

this or generally the back

damn I think that's what my chest will look like eventually. He's got them big gorilla titties

shoulders obviously

same here. i just one a fuarking sick long head

Biceps and forearms. Big arms and abs are the two things grills care about, and since abs would force to be get my diet together (and fuck that) I’m focusing on arms

>there's one part of your body you work out harder
there was, and it was the upper back. now i work out everything pretty evenly.

Unironically glutes. Lots of functional carryover to other sports I do (and arguably also thrusting in bed kek) and I for some reason just enjoy having a phat badonk as a white heterosexual male.

shoulders and lats

don't ever do arm isolation ( shoulders look bigger in comparison)

get that broad v taper look

Shoulders
Nothing beats the feeling of seeing sick as fuark striations on those bad boys

grow forearms fUCKING GROW GODDAMNIT

Pecs

>Gen 4
>Coming soon
Damn time flies

what bodyfat is this bois?

thank god i have crazy arm genetics, rest of my body is me

every girl that's been interested in me talks about my arms