Reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBC1UEhy4So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree
>fit will defend natty lifting

Why does he have a gut? How does one avoid this?

B-but the supplement industry told me the only thing that actually works is dangerous for me and will kill me!

This is what happens when you pursue no athletic endeavour other than lifting

He says he trains for 2 weeks 2-4 times a week then takes 2 weeks off. Pretty good if he is natty.

fork putdowns AMRAP/day

Does anyone know where this guy lives. I might have seen him yesterday (Northern Ireland). His name sounds very Northern Irish as well.

Would be solid ottermode if he cut that torso flab

>Does anyone know where this guy lives
yes he lives in Northern Ireland

unironically looks like most of the guys on /fraud/ who post physiques, complete with droopy nipples

Then I probably saw him. He looks much better than in that pic, although I guess it was taken a few months ago.
He went around a bunch of different machines and didn't stop to do multiple sets, which I thought was strange for a guy that looks like he's experienced.
He gives off a weird vibe, like he's younger than he is. He wore a t-shirt and a pair of trackies.

That is all.

Nice.

Pretty sure he doesn't live there lol

Where then?

>He went around a bunch of different machines and didn't stop to do multiple set
supersetting different muscle groups is a really good way to save time and build a little bit of conditioning into your workout though.

Atlanta

Nice.

183 pounds
6'1"
protein: 205g
Fat: 70g
Carbs: 155g
= 2060 cal total
bf%: 20

are these solid macros guys? I want to lose 6 kg and gain 2 kg of muscle in 2-3 months. Realistic?

yeah if you have shit tier genetics, natty lifting is a waste of time

t. 6'1 shredded Chad

This is a natural vegan bodybuilder.

You will gain muscle, but unless you have a good metabolisam and can cut at 2060 cal then yes, you will get some muscle and look somewhat good, but if it goes over you're TDE you will gain more muscle but look bigger. And 2-3 months? Maybe if you didn't do any exercise before in your life, bump it up to 6-10 months you won't quit when you don't see the results

You're telling me I should have a bigger cal deficit if I want to lose pounds quicker?

This bait is literally insulting. Step up your game.

i mean yea but you won't gain that much muscle

lifting in general is waste of time if you have genetics like those

he's like 15% bodyfat dude, he would look pretty good at 10

his bicep peak genetics are crazy

>t. 15% ROM never fully extend never flex never hold

k fatty try some yoga

he would look much smaller

Is that Poptart fitness?

not true lol

the leaner you are, the bigger you look

until you get to the starvation levels of 6% then u look like shit

not in natty lifting my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBC1UEhy4So

He has shit genetics and a tiny frame, plus trains with zero intensity.

So are all you guys on roids

no, it's not a waste of time
the thing is, it should not be taken too seriously. treat it as a hobby, something that takes up like 3 hours of your week (not counting time needed to cook decent food)
if you're constantly thinking about gym, different lifting techniques, routines and shit, now that's a literal waste of time