Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6M-fvsN-fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My alpha has nice hair lmao

That's not Scooby

>not white
>alpha

?????

What was shooped? I can't really tell why he actually looks intimidating for once.

Is that the real AlphaDestiny?

skin cleared up. now its a nice, glowing complexion and not this pale, bleak disgusting skin signalling illnesses left and right. then hairline changed, eyebrows and beard darkened, jaw width increased. the facial chub was removed, neck widened.
Lots of relatively subtle changes make an overall much more harmonious, healthy appearance.
especially skin complexion (not talking about tan) is a huge boost to your appearance. Its taken for granted in that people seldom notice impeccable skin by itself, but once the skin is shit, it becomes very obvious how fundamental it is to your looks.

a few cms of bones really make a difference

This what Beta Alex thinks he looks like.

How do you improve complexion?

wtf he looks like my dad, i got all my moms genetics sadl

astaxanthin

god fucking damn dude,you actually turned him into what he dreams of being

>When i see this thread

Hail to the fucking king of Veeky Forums, lads. The future of this board is Alpha.

get a healthy amount of sun

I wish he would get raped and killed by a gang of pajeet dogs

> the amount of coping in that picture

Goddamn, thats one insecure manlet

Spend some time outside
Eat carrots and other veggies

What are you talking about, kid? How is anything in that picture untrue? Your efforts to slander Alex are futile, he will just shrug off your insults like they were dust in the wind. You have no bearing on his life, you have no importance in his life, he doesn't even know who you are; so go ahead, insult him all you like, you will accomplish nothing.

Only people less alpha than modern whites are east asians, and even thry don’t let women/blacks/muslims ruin their countries.

fucking brainlet can't even recognize the meme when it's used correctly

> is a manlet
> plays with dolls
> writes horrifically cringe make-believe about chatting up women
> is a manlet
> shills his shitty book/routine
> has hair like a balding 1920's ventriloquist
> looks about 10 years old
> is a fucken manlet

Need I go on, alex?

Its hard to differentiate between trolls and people retarded enough to believe it.

> is a manlet
So? What the fuck does this old meme have to do with anything whatsoever?
> plays with dolls
WRONG.
> writes horrifically cringe make-believe about chatting up women
Prove it's make-believe then, I'll wait.
> is a manlet
Try harder, kid.
> shills his shitty book/routine
It is an amazing book, it's a beautiful thing, but you would know that if you fucking lifted, loser.
> has hair like a balding 1920's ventriloquist
Because he shortened it? What the fuck are you talking about? You are probably a 400lbs pig sitting there with a "fashy haircut", get the fuck outta here, sperg.
> looks about 10 years old
Reach harder, idiot.
> is a fucken manlet
The sheer level of idiocy that you possess is unparalleled, enjoy your few extra inches of height, good luck salvaging your fucking disgusting face though; you greasy, acne-riddled fuck.

I don't see how you could go on after I BTFO'd you, FAG

Alex is so cute, he's like a little brother

> throwing out insults in a desperate hope that something will stick
> coping this hard
> being this assmad over a meme

Kek, your head must be so far up alexs ass that the lump in his throat is your nose

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Go to his channel and sort by oldest uploads first for some good laughs

youtube.com/watch?v=A6M-fvsN-fY

Alex personal defense squad is here

C O O L G L A S S O F L E M O N A D E