How to get non twink hands

I've been lifting for atleast a year but I still have bitch hands. They actually disgust me. Squeezing exercises helped with my forearms but did nothing for my hands. I was thinking about doing fingertip pushups but I just don't know mayne. Halp

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSviH0GvVjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're genetic. Learn to live with them of kys

I have them too

Idk mayne when I heat up and blood rushes down my arms I get much nicer looking hands. Is it maybe a problem with blood circulation or sth?

You have chimp hands. Why the fuck is your thumb trying to run away from your hand? Tell your other fingers to stop bullying him for being different.

Breh I pushed my fingers and thumb outwards to better point out how skinny they are.

Notwithstanding, you still have ape thumbs.

THIS IS NOW A BITCH HAND R8 THREAD

>frail
>ghost white
>hairy
5/10 OP

itt handcels

>Fat
>Short
>Hairless
2/10 fatty

The only thing smaller than those hands: those wrists.
4/10 if male sorry user

>palm facing cam
Brainlet/10

Swimming. Get your solar gauntlets mate.

Wtf is the matter with everyone on this board

>good amount of vascularity
>enough hair to be masculine, not too much for Sasquatch mode
>not pale, yet still obviously white
>rigid masculine features
Ladies and gentleman, we have the best by far ITT
9/10

Very nice/10

>Hairy
>Twink
Pick one faggot. Also you can't grow your hands. The muscle that move the hand and fingers are in your forearm.
>Hairless
You have more hair than both of my arms.

Opie here just did 4 sets of these except I was only hanging with my torso and my legs were laying on the bed. Still couldn't do more than 5 per set. Seems promising to me lads, look at this crazy russian's hands
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RSviH0GvVjc

18 yo
Huge hands
Wristlet

>Also you can't grow your hands.
Blue collar guys always have huge hands though.

But tendons in your hands can get bigger if you know how to train them.

>You have more hair than both of my arms
And?

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

SEND SHIVERS UP YOUR SPINE

not my proudest wank

i think the reason i have bitch hands is i grew up on computers using a keyboard so they didnt develop into manly hands

I'm OP and I have more hair than ya'll combined ;)

Glad you enjoyed it friend

Yeah same

>that index/ring finger ratio
>best ITT

>I'm OP and I have more hair than ya'll combined ;)
Heh, but do you have dick hair 3/4 up the length of you cock?

>mouse hand thicker than my none mouse hand reporting in
AMA

Only when flaccid

How

Wow didn't realize this, here, I take it back.

>Only when flaccid
How's that work, I'm talking about hair growing out your cock.

Bcos when it's erect it 1/2 of the way rather than 3/4, it's just how it grows.

Pics?

Actually its prolly bcos as my dick grows ny long cock hairs doesnt cover it as much, but still a hairy terrorist cock

I could start a thread on soc but Im not very interested bcos soc is shit

Pinch training, squeeze training, Holding training, hand opening training . Each of them once a week, only Hand opening everyday . Zottman curls/Hammer curls once a week. DB bench once a week for 4minutes stop and go.

What do u think of dis

Do some actual fucking labor

Im in college u phaggot I dont have time for that shit

don't use a washing machine

seriously my hand and finger muscles were sore for half a week after I had to wash and wring a few jeans.

JUST SHOW ME YOUR COCK HAIR REEEEE

Alright bby where do u live

London

I did fingertip pushups, when I was younger and it didnt change much.

This guy in video does it way harder and look at his hands

I tho only arabs live in london, u can have all the hairy cock whenever u like it

>skinny, crooked lady fingers
>obsessive nail peeling fetish
>monkey hair

Why even live?

>crooked lady fingers
Are you talking about yourself? Your middle finger looks broken

Don't beat yourself up, I'm way more chimpanzee than you and cutting your nails regularly is good

The muscles in the hand can be targeded through hypertrophy following resistance training, but there are no muscles in your fingers – so when wanting to grow ones hands in whole, one must take a different approach.

I have noticed that manual workers, and especially old people, that have done manual work most of their lives; living at a farm, working in construction etc., have thick and large hands and fingers. Living in a rural area most older men I've seen have thick arms and fingers, except those whose occupation do not require manual work; working in teaching, inpolitics, at an office etc.

While doing deadlifts and other bb/db-exercise cause some stress to the bones inn ones hands, they do not stress the hands the way for example hitting with a sledgehammer, digging with a shovel through dirt, hammering a nail, swinging a pickaxe at hard rock, do – these activities will leave your fingers sore (from my own experience) and I suppose they would greatly stimulate hypertrophy in the bone mass and tendons.

On a side note; my previous and current gf have complimented me on my hands in spite of my eczema and being a manlet. Btw. they are not to be considered large – my grandfathers pinkie is the size of my thump.

Yeah my fingers have always looked like this.

>tfw I have masculine hands but it's as cold as a dead body
>tfw my brother told me shaking my hand is like shaking with a cadaver
>tfw I always have to warm up my hand before touching girlfriend

How do I get warm hands lads? In winter they're as cold as the air outside and in summer they still feel cold as fuck. The rest of my body is really warm tho, gf always cuddle against me when sleeping.

Could be poor circulation. I have the same thing though. I always liked having cold hands because my dad did

>crooked, for her pleasure

Kek

take up guitar. seriously. takes about 6 months to learn.

I don't think it's poor circulation. I have a higher than average but still good blood pressure but maybe it's not related idk.
I don't mind having cold hands but it's just weird for other people when we shake hands. People I know don't mind but new people sometimes look at my hand weirdly

rate my hand Veeky Forums pls no bully

ape/10

Wristlet here
>inb4 cut your nails

One of my friends has that exact problem. It's not like his hands are really sweaty, they just feel dead. When it gets cold they turn red/purple real fast too. Don't think there's much you can do about it. My hands are naturally very warm, thank god.

feels bad man. But my hands don't turn red or purple they're just cold. Maybe he should go see a doctor or something

100% Nordic master race genes

r8

would be decent if not for the short fingers

The turning purple in cold quickly is probably Reynaud syndrome.

You are my hand twin. Right down to the swollen second joint of the index finger

im 6'2 and my wrists are way above average, so is size of my palm
very skinny fingers tho.

when i grab bar hook grip i can grab my thumb with 3 fingers

Step aside cuties, 5ft8 with same hand and feet size of 5ft0 girls, also didnt finish hand wart treatment yet

why is my index so much shorter

Nurse user here and all I can think about is sticking needles in you guys' hands.

because high early-life test, congrats

>go on Veeky Forums
>see some asshole literally bitch about being insecure about his fucking hands
>leave Veeky Forums

small hands reporting in

No way dude, since I started lifting I have gotten vascular and rough hands

People used to make fun of how long and skinny my hands were

r8 my hands pls

Also am I a wristlet/handlet?

Yeah they are skinny as fuck

Not really, but your fingernails are a bit too pretty for my taste.

>tfw caveman hands

Smash them with a hammer every night for 3x5. Major hand gains

>fingernails are a bit too pretty
What does that mean user?

My finger are disgusting and knobbly, at least since I was 16. If the air temperature gets below 10C all the blood drains out of them. I fucking hate them.

R8?

dont know that feel, handlets

Goml

>tfw done carpentry/woodworking my whole life but still have delicate shaped fingers

I assume other people feel the same way. But I love threads like these, and the calf thread.

So fascinating to look at all these pictures of the same body part.

R8 my meathook

Shooo shoo spooky ghost

I can't stop chewing my nails.

Show me yours and I'll show you mine

Get a real job
I'm a welder and I'm going into gold mining

This is highly underrated.

ITT insecure faggots with severe body dysmorphia

>ring finger significantly shorter than index finger

Never going to make it

Fug

8.99" handlets get out of my board