Lads

How's life?
How's lifting?
How's your diet going?

>How are the feels?

>life
Meh not bad, wish I had a job instead of tolling away at uni
>lifting
Body healed up after I spent 5 weeks vacationing without a proper gym routine. Now my gym routine is back to normal and my lifts are progressing again so I'm happy. Kinda scared of getting injured again but its not gonna stop me
>diet
Tried keto for 3 weeks and my little sister made her first lasagna so I broke my diet pretty hard. On the 1st week of keto again. Wish I had better self control at times.

How's life?
got my nosejob coming up shortly then my only insecurity will be gone
How's lifting?
bretty good. my arms need work though
How's your diet going?
cut is going well. just wanna get to 12% so I can start a leanbulk. looking forward to the strength gains

>How are the feels?
improving

G'day Lads

>How's life?
Boring.
>How's lifting?
Getting better.
>How's your diet going?
Could be better.
>How are the feels?
Depressing.

>Life is good. Pretty short on money but doing well academically, socially, physically so can't complain.
>Lifts are improving every time I go to gym and I feel stronger than ever.
>Eating as much as I can and I can tell I'm getting bigger. People who I thought looked pretty big now seem pretty small to me (and my gf).

>little sister made her first lasagna
dont worry about it man. you were just being a good ass bro.

>How's life?
stress, nothing I can't handle
>How's lifting?
fun, not much progress bc...
>How's your diet going?
...cutting. Binged on McDonalds today though.
>How are the feels?
met a new group of friends. We meet every friday. Autistic but feels nice

post nose

>How's life?
shit
>How's lifting?
shit
>How's your diet going?
cutting right now and it's going well so far

I actually did my workout routine today and feel pretty good about it for once.

>How's Life?
It's ok I guess, I can't decide wether I want a gf now or to hold off for a bit more
>How's Lifting?
Great, feeling good.
>How's your diet?
Alright I guess.

>life
Is going good turned 18 last week, schools going good, going to buy some new weights next week

>lifting
Pretty good doing 5x5 StrongLifts at the moment making progress but injured my quad squatting idk how though

>Diet
Going to start a small bulk Monday maybe just 2-300 calories over maintenance not sire yet any advice anions?

>Going to start a small bulk Monday maybe just 2-300 calories over maintenance not sire yet any advice anions?
bulk: +1lb/month
cut: -1.5lb/week
are good numbers to start with

>cut: -1.5lb/week
thats with cardio, no sugar, low-fat or keto

[spoiler] tfw she has a new number now[/spoiler]

Good! I went on another run with the qt who’s number I got from work. I feel like we’re connecting on some level. I even got an awkward sweaty hug from her lol

Downside is a chickened out and didn’t ask her out for coffee. Partly because I just chickened out, partly because i have a test and a rash of papers due next week and I didn’t think It would be good to be distracted with it. Either way still kinda bumbed

what am i even holding on to

Feeling more depressed than ever, and my computer just broke. Now I have to buy a new expensive one and wait for it to arrive.
At least I can surf in safe mode, but nothing else works, not even audio or youtube.

At least now I'll finish all those half read books I have sitting in my room, r-right?

>got an awkward sweaty hug from her lol

she wants to fuck

i'm on the edge of breaking fuck rest days.
anyone else ?

>life
Its ok right now. Getting better looking really took a hit on my narcissism and was affecting my grades. Had to buckle down but now I think I'm good.
>lifting
Going really good actually. Autistically figured out how to finally gain the most side delt size. Need hamstring hypertrophy now. Does anyone know how to get giant hamstrings? Doing glute ham raises now and did rdls, leg curls before.
>diet
Eating a lot is a bitch and I never seem to gain weight. Might have to start manually counting calories. Then ill be thick. Don't want to have to buy new pants though.
>feels
Lonely and I'm filling it with someone I don't really care that much for. She doesnt make any sense. We arent an item but it was our 3rd date and she tells me two separate stories since we last met of her making out with guys. I'm not really interested anymore but she is so I dont know why she would tell me that. Also she never asks that many questions about me. All her. Fuck her. She's fat and I'm aesthetic as fuck. She is lucky I don't have chad confidence

>. She's fat and I'm aesthetic as fuck.
>she's fat

>Autistically figured out how to finally gain the most side delt size
how

SHE seems narcissistic. Dump her and gain +1 confidence. Explain to her why exactly and gain another +1

Won't that be mean? I don't want to ruin her day.

>putting her happiness above yours
would she do the same for you, user?

Does alcohol slow muscle development?

Oh sorry here is side delt routine and logic.

Doing a normal lateral raise is hard to do heavy because a straight arm makes leverage more difficult. That is why the optimal way to do it would be to do it with a chicken wing arm. I used a dip belt and put the chain in my elbow crease and put weight on the other end. You have to also stand on something so the weight is dangling and not hitting the floor. This will allow the most overload and eccentric while completely isolating your side delts. I can try a video if this is too difficult to imagine

Absolutely.

Will doing this make me feel better? I don't want her to be sad but I also don't think we are a good fit. Watching the new blade runner with her made me even more apathetic to our situation. Hit hard in the feels. Never had to break the news to a girl before so maybe I'm just nervous.

Going skydiving today with this awesome chick who is a xcountry runner.

You're too young to stay in a shitty situation. If it's not making you happy, move on.

As for breaking the news, that's never easy. Meet somewhere neutral like a coffee shop. Explain you don't think you're a good fit, tell her your ending it. Like a bandage, you just gotta rip it off.

>life
Its ok, just getting through the days. I got no friends but have a gf of 3 years. I just wanna get out of college and join the military.

>lifting
Its ok i guess, im making huge gains for my back and stuff and am losing body fat when im not with my gains goblin gf

>diet
Diet? I dont really have a strict diet. I just try to stay away from sugar and high calorie food. I probably eat atleast 1800 calories to 2400 calories a day. (6'2 230 lbs.)

Would text not work at this point?

Lol dude... if you dont drop that bitch, you will never grow as a peraon. Think of this moment of life as a stepping stone to becoming a better you. She obviously is a selfish bitch that isnt ur time.

personally i think breaking up over text is a really shitty thing to do, but do your own thing man

I'm so fucking angry with myself for all the very bad mistakes the last 15 years

The thing is we arent officially an item so I dont know if this is technically breaking up though it sort of is. 3-4 dates.

oh fuck that then just ghost her

>3-4 dates
>ghosting
it's because of people like you, that we distrust other woman and guys

What can i do to keep my face clean and spots free, literally only around my chin?

go to Veeky Forums

Will we be happier if we give up on consumerism and materialism

instead of spending so much money on iphones, or expensive brand clothes etc.

Might give it a try for 6 months, just cut out as much useless shit as possible, only buy things I need, mostly look for things on sale

Just random thoughts that are in my head today

I never buy clothes or spend money and I'm not happy. All I buy is food.

A text is fine at this point, they aren't even in a relationship.

>then my only insecurity will be gone

I hope you like cardio, because that treadmill is only getting faster from here on out.

>Be seeing a girl
>Exclusive, we fucked a lot already and agreed to not see other people
>She seems really into me, always all over me and says she doesn't want me to leave when I have to go
>Like her a lot too
>She texts me all the time
>Whenever I try to say something a bit 'gay', even something like I enjoy spending time with her or I like her she will say something like 'yeah same' and then change the subject quickly, or even not reply to it and just talk about something else
It's weird man. I'm pretty mysterious to her and I've been doing cool and interesting things so I'm worried she just finds me exciting and is gonna get bored or something. Idk, don't girls normally like that kind of shit? And she wants me to meet her dad already so it's not like me telling her I like her is moving too fast

>How are the feels?

delete this

I never buy clothes or spend money and I am happy. Just depends on who you are.

Saw a qt, english girl who was about as tall as I am, ~6'4". She didn't look awkward or disproportionate though.
Imagined our life together as usual, including our 6'6+ masterrace children.
Probably my only opportunity for an amazonian gf.

She was actually kind of intimidating, as she would be taller than me in heels, but I liked it.
>mfw