Gym Crush

Do you folks ever crush on people in the gym? Is this normal? I've crushed on more girls in the gym for the past 6 months, than I've done in high school/university/work combined for the last 5 years.... Why is that? Is it because of a hormonal state or brain chemistry while lifting or what the fuck.

Probably one or two girls in the course of 4+ years

Nope. I avoid all eye contact or talking. Plus I've never had a crush.

Do you actually like them or do you just want to fuck them? You see, the penile-jew has trickes me before and it cost me 2 years of my life.

This, I've had girls at the gym that I see often, remember them and enjoy checking them out, and I've had crushes before, but I've never had a crush on a girl at the gym.

Probably because I never talk to any of them.

There's so many 8/10's and higher at my gym. Some of them are real fucking cute, but then again I already have a gf so I just enjoy the eye-candy while lifting.

>Moose is still best virtual gymcrush

Do people seriously have actual conversations with strangers outside of the gym, outside of short gym-related questions? I'm a normie and very social, but at the gym I just want to lift in silence.

Who the fuck starts conversations with people in the gym, unless you know them from something else?

Always watch them and imagen how it would be to fuck them. Got my personal best to worst list of the regulars.
Not actualy a crush cause i got my gf at home and dont intend to cheat.

But for the question i think its because serious lifting girls earn a lot of my respect for being serious about it. Those 10min cardio chicks are just sluts, the lifting girls are wife material

I fall in love with somebody every time I go to the gym

Do I have issues?

I've one. The funny thing is whenever I try to lift next to her and leave her at some point, she's coming next to me a lifting very close. But I'm too shy to talk with a stranger and she's 10/10, dunno what to do.

I do the same, but just like I have a girlfriend and a normal steady relationship, so I've forgotten about them by the time I get home.

Nothing wrong with finding girls attractive, user. Just don't sperg out too much.

tfw no moose gf

for me it was like
>wow this girl is really cute
>look her into eyes once
>proceed to do squats or diddly

but now its almost exclusively home gym
and i have crush on this one girl at my workplace but i fucked it all up and she wont be mine

oh well cant have everything

Tell her "i am feeling uncofortable lifting so close to someone i dont know. How about you tell me your name"
A little cringe a little weird a little bold perfect to identify yourself as a true /fit

She's my biggest reason why I want my gf to lif with me. No going-to-the-gym-for-just-cardio bullshit, straight up lifting.

there is cute nice girl with a rotund rear end who deadlifts heavy (or at least tries to), maybe i should talk to her but i have severe autism

>Just got done with the gym for the day
>Walking over to my bike
>Girl in tears outside, blankly staring ahead of her and crying
>Afraid she might've been mugged or something, don't want to be a bystander
>"Hey, did something bad happen?"
>"No, it's just my boyfriend. We're having some issues."
>"Oh, okay. Well, sorry to hear about that. Hope it works out for you."
>She smiles at me and I ride off
>Don't get jealous of some Chad I don't know making a girl cry
>Don't think she owes me anything
>Literally the only time I've talked to a girl I don't know at the gym
>Have a gf so I don't see every encounter with a girl as something to get nervous about.

Life as a normie is great.

>Life as a normie is great.
normies dont browse Veeky Forums

Whenever I see a pretty girl I just imagine her being fucked by one of the ripped big black guys since my little white cock could never satisfy her. Then I carry on squatting.

She's a niggerwhore

Eh it’s more just who is the eye candy for that lifting sesh then a long term crush. Although recently the qt redhead receptionist has been winning a lot of the eye candy wars if that counts.

So, cute fitgurl and ánd she won't be claimed by /pol/tards? Neat.

That pic looks like two dudes to be honest. If you can show me a pic of hair being that short I think I'd believe you

Lol normies are all over here.
Try a differant website if you want to be special

my gym crush

She looks like a cat. My ex looked like a cat. I think I have a thing for catpeople.

I've had girls at the gym crush on me. First I had to start going to the gym in the morning instead of evening and then I had to start going to different gyms so that I would only go to a specific gym for 3-4 times a month.

Or I could have just farted to make it stop.

Why would she have a Polaroid of two random half naked men cuddling taped to her bedroom wall over her bed?

around half of the girls in my gym are really attractive, tight/revealing clothing is also super sexy. it does not really affect my workout too much, i might have a crush for a short while, but in the end i usually go to my girlfriends after gym and by that time i have already forgotten.

cuck

>having crushes on gym girls
>not constantly repressing gay thoughts of hooking up with that cut 6'3" lean guy with nice hair who walks by you to go do arm curls
you guys are like a bunch of little babies

Yea, she's a total thicc qt and a little taller than average
I've worked in with her before and she seems nice. Not sure how her personality is overall though or if talking to her would amount to anything

CUTE
U
T
E

For some time our schedules collided so I got to see her for quite a while, nowadays I don't see her though. Hopefully she didn't change her gym hours just to avoid me.

I mean I don't have feelings for her or anything but yeah I have a favourite gym girl. gym crush doesn't equal a regular crush for me