twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP OP

>risking life to lower bf%

just fukken lol

Lazy fuck

F

RIP RIPPER

"i told you i wuz hardcore"

My breathing is heavy. I feel weak. I feel nausea. I am tired.

I'm dying.
jk these r normal sides on DNP

Sleep next to a box fan, be sure to take appetite suppressants (I prefer EC stack) and if it's your first cycle be sure to take Benedryl twice a day as a huge portion of people who take DNP have an allergic reaction. If you break out in hives stop taking it and keep blasting Benedryl until the hives go away.

Also, enjoy your yellow cum. It's amusing.

reminder that Zyzz died using DNP combined with high temp sauna

i only ate 1k calories today, but I feel to sick to eat more. and I'm so tired. whay should I do?

>Risking your life because you can't stop putting food in your mouth
>going to make it

Pick one. Tbh this shit is on the same level as boogie and his bypass surgery. Unless you are trying to get to inhmuan levels of leanness (literally why though, and why not use clen?) there is 0 fucking reason to be using DNP, just fucking diet you fag.

Stop taking DNP

Because clen isn't nearly as effective nor as safe, given you don't abuse DNP. Not to mention clen jitters, increased RHR, etc. Sure DNP makes you hot but that's about it unless you're one of the 9 people out of 100,000 that develop cataracts. But OP is a faggot regardless and doesn't deserve constructive criticism

Is it technically a fertilizer or is that a meme?

sweet dreams

chekt

Lots of substances (usually recreational but fitness stuff as well) are sold under a fake premise.

E.G., Bath Salts

if you use the crystallized version and stick strictly to 200-250mg dosages you're gonna be okay.

The problems only happen because people (often correctly) assume that the DNP they're taking is cut or underdosed, and then start taking more of the stuff. This goes well for a while because again, the stuff many times really is underdosed, but then eventually they hit a few pills that by chance happened to have the correct dosage that it says on the packaging and then you're shit out of luck because suddenly you're overdosing without knowing it and dead

As long as you decide to strictly stick to a safe amount (even at the risk of underdosing) you'll be 100% fine and nothing will happen. Don't listen to these memeing fearmongers who listened to some bullshit Mark Pocketliner said and now think they know what they're talking about

i am some hives on my hand. shoulr i really stop now?

I broke out a bit and actually started experiencing symptoms of strep throat. Took benedryl and it went away over night. Try benedryl first and if it doesn't help within about 8 hours stop DNP, blast benedryl for a week or two, wait, and try again. Did you guys not read the pastebin before starting?

>Clen is not as safe

That is just straight up bullshit, I'd take a Asthma medication over a LITREAL mitochondrial poison.

I did this exact thing and still didn't die (yes, I was an idiot). You'd have to get to the point of such discomfort that you couldn't get off the floor, and then CONTINUE taking high doses for a day or two to actually endanger your life. DNP risks are so overblown

>Did you guys not read the pastebin before starting?
Most likely, fucking retards.

pastebin.com/m5kQLmnX

what the fuck is that what DNP is? i thought that was a meme

good info except DNP can have a half-life of up to 6 days