Best place to talk about your Sarm induced gyno

best place to talk about your Sarm induced gyno.

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on dyel general: → #

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/745075-Clomid-only-cycle-legal-and-no-PH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah it was definitely inspired by you Jerry, thanks for that.

just use real gear lol

No joke think my dick got bigger.

why would make a new thread at 219.

Tfw got gyno bc of rad140
Just fuck my shit up senpai

worst /fraud/ op ever

someone should make a new proper one

Looks small and emaciated.
>roiding for this
Lel

So I know you like to make them

*sorry

Why do you guys keep calling me a faggot? I know for a fact I'm not gay since I sucked a cock and didn't like it

what about pct sources can we talk about that? i dont think getting nolva is illegal

Sup lads

THIS GUY nailed the "gay daddy" look

That checks out

When you gonna get your tattoo finished?

stats?

>bimbo will never ever elaborate on what vander smelled like

Sup my bimbs

bimbo i love your bod
whats your stack

we make new threads at 310, not 210, retard. the other thread is still gonna be up for like an entire day you mouthbreather.

report this then go back to original

If I have a shit frame should I just blast whatever, eat a fuckton and be a strongman?

Cutting just makes me look flabby and shit, then small as fuck, and finally like a malformed skeleton with muscle.hanging off.

If I just permabulk I could add more workout volume, grow a fuckton, and really leave humanity behind. Plus all the fat water and bloated muscle would hide my weird ass skeleton. Only problem is blood pressure and hating myself too much.

Can a body handle a tiny bit of rubber being injected?
I had a miniscule piece of rubber in my syringe today but removed it, costed me a bit of gear but seemed like a risk.

Yes but I think you made the right choice for sure

>I have a shit frame
put on a lot of muscle and then you will be able to judge if you have weak frame

i look like a fucking retard on my pre-lifting physique shots

>Cutting just makes me look flabby and shit, then small as fuck
this is news for you? you literally described cutting

>all the fat water and bloated muscle would hide my weird ass skeleton
first it would hide your muscles and definition if you have any right now. Permabulking is for fat fags with no discipline

brahs
500 test 350 npp 350 dhb. No side effects and good gains this is a sweet stack try it

I have a disgusting dirty BB lodged in my jaw for the past 15 years

I think you'll be ok.

>insert piece of rubber into your bloodpath
>rubber blocks up your heart or a brain artery
>you die from a stroke or heart attack and all of your roided stomach muscles will help you empty your colon as you have spastic seizures until you finally die.

>he doesn't cruise on halotestin all year long
are you even TRYING to leave humanity behind you pussies?

You sound skinny fat, like I used to be

I just yo-yo'd back and forth for years, never seeing anything through

>I'll bulk hard
>wow I'm so strong
>omg I'm fucking fat and disgusting, time to cut
>wow I'm so skinny
>omg I'm fucking weak and disgusting, time to bulk

>Repeat for 2 years

Just blast and bulk until you feel gross, then bulk another month, then cut normally. Don't cut/bulk hard (more than +/- 500 calories) and take it slow. You'll be fine

What is dhb

would I be able to do strength training 3 days a week and sports on the other days with one rest day on a cycle of test and EQ without overworking myself?

Eat a lot and don't a be a pussy with your doses and yea you'll be fine. I lift 5 days a week and have practice 3 days a week and a game every Saturday.

I don't have a lot of muscle but I do have enough to know my frame is shit

>Hide my muscles
But I would be BIG AND STRONG. Bigger and stronger than anyone in like a 50mile radius if I did it right. That's an appealing thought even if I look like shit.

I hope I'm not skinnyfat I've been on test for a year now. I just have shit proportions and insertions with wide hips. Might as well bulk up to strongman mode since I look like shit either way. Work my way up to 500lb bench for reps and shit, I know I have a lot in me when I eat right strength gains are insane.

a really well built body, one that is equal to mine or better yet, bigger than mine hides all of your "weird frame" flaws aslong as you have enough muscle mass.

What age did most you guys hop on gear?

don't be a fag

you're essentially giving up and looking for an excuse to just eat whatever and be lazy because your body proportions aren't exactly what you want

I have PE, flared ribs, short bicep insertions, kinda wide hips, small calves and forearms and a shit chest. So I'll probably never be a fitness model. Boohoo

So to distract from all that shit I make my back giant, work my calves like crazy, try and get big delts and do extra tricep work.

If you honestly feel like you'd be happy as some fat powerlifter than go for it, but don't just say you want that because its easier or because you don't believe you can look good naked. We aren't all built like Bimbo, doesn't mean we can't look good.

Nah it really won't. High lat insertions, wide hips, below average width for my height. I'd have to blast hard for years to get enough muscle to cover that shit. Or just cover with fat and water with the muscle, use that fat and water to train hard, and become a 8000lb deadlifter at least.

boohoo piece of shit.

never gonna make it you pussy

God I don't want to end up like Crusader... taking steroids just to look like high school guy who just started lifting.

What would be the "off the rip" blow up cycle Crusader should have run?

just test, a proper bulking diet and common sense.

he only did 1 of those 3.

You mean the cycle he just ordered dbol deca eq test?

I was one month from my 23rd birthday.

Not giving up, well in a way, changing directions.

I'll still count calories and eat clean. My maintenance with average volume and cardio is 4k (due to active job I think mostly). Can you imagine eating 5k+ calories of shit? I'd feel awful all the time.

It would be mostly chicken, potatoes, steak when it's on sale, some veggies, lots of rice, nuts, milk etc. Just lots of volume.

I'm really just bullshitting because I hate both cutting and how I look. I'm lucky in that my frame isn't that small even if it is awkward looking, I can tolerate strength training pretty well, and I can eat a fuckton without feeling bloated and weighed down by food. It's like I was meant for it, but fuck becoming a SHW, that shit just ain't healthy at any level.

I know mate, shit sucks so hard. Not like I can work hard and change my skeleton.

lol dbol he aint getting shit from that but gyno and water

So after my bulk blast I'm thinking of cruising just test for 6w then adding something else to the cruise. Supposed to be competing in July in classic physique, so what would you fags recommend for contest prep? Tren/mast?

He should have run 250/400 test/tren. Ignoring the pussies her that will say otherwise, it's a good intro cycle for bulking, especially if you're trying to stay lean and are going for both strength and aesthetics. Or something mild like 500/500 test/EQ for someone more inclined to athletics/performance.

test tren mast maybe lil clen

Week after my 19th

Should I cruise on like 200/200/200 and then up it to a blast or just run a blast from the start? I'll have from Mar-Jul to prep.

Also thinking of running high dnp for 10ish days during the 6w 200t cruise so quick cut most of the fat gained during the bulk. Or should I wait til closer to the contest, like 2mo out?

Whats the deal with mk-677? I've been browsing Veeky Forums daily for the past few months, and I"ve only seen this mk677 pop up in the past week or so...

It's just a gimmick really

>confirmed for never having taken 50mg daily of legit shit
My recovery was insane (I was blasting and it was better than normal) and my joints were never better.
Hunger was uncontrollable. You just wanted to eat and eat even tho you were already full.
Ran it both on cruise and blast. Would recommend if you have a good source.

in4 Chocola and Vanilla

I haven't even played the game yet. I just really enjoy the character design. Need to fucking bootcamp my mac.

Hey don't be mean.

Non-roider here
Please include /fraud/ in the title next time, I don't like your kind and unknowingly clicked on this thread.
Bunch of insecure faggots

SO TSUNDERE!

Yea my bad I fucked up sorry guys. I am gonna just leave it up too moose in future.

whats the best cycle for vo2max?
looking in forums
low test dose + low EQ + cardarine is the most suggested one, has anyone tried it?

My friend found albuterol to be very good.

I'm still 23

Also I need to get something for my body acne this shit is getting out of control.

why you say this?

pros/cons beside "insane recovery"

thinking about starting to take just clomid to boost nat test levels, good idea?

Is pinning a testoblend as a first cycle a good idea or not?
the blend is:
Test E 120mg
Test C 100mg
Test P 30 mg
Or something like that..

Can someone please give me tips and advice for frontloading. Need levels of 600 deca, 750 test and 900 EQ

>inb4 do the maths yourself
Lol no

Yeah, my acne is actually fucking worse since coming off tren. Like it's really exploded in my upper arms. Looks fucking gross.

The increase, if any, would be so insignificant it's not worth the cost. And clomid is noted for having some fucked sides and can be a little dangerous.

What are the sides? Everything I have read says there are no sides at all to Clomid. From what I have been reading about clomid only cycles some guys have doubled their natural test.

Wtf do you think mk677 is supposed to do? It's not a SARM. And it's not actually gh. However it mimicks this other thing that leads to more igf-1. Aka faster muscle, collagen and tendon repair.

You can recover really well when all you want to do is sleep :^)

Then you haven't read enough about clomid.

I would imagine the guys who doubled their natural test, had low test to begin with.

Where the fuck do you guys dispose of all your needles and syringes? I’ve just been piling them up in empty Gatorade bottles but I’ve gotta pull the plug soon and dump these somewhere

Why would you ever want that? P has to be pinned ED so for ideal blood levels you'd be pinning at least EOD, if not ED.
First week do 1200 Deca, 1500 test, 1800 EQ. More importantly, you're a fucking retard for doing that much gear. Test benefits taper off after 600 ish. You're wasting gear because you're tiny af. More gear DOES NOT EQUAL MORE GAINS. You only need high levels of gear when you're already so fucking big that you need 500 cruise just to maintain.
>clomid only cycles
This is fucking retarded. You're taking a estro suppressor, so you're barely going to see any difference in free test binding.
It doesn't make you sleepy you shit. Try sleeping after taking 50mg and let me know how that makes you feel.

what about this:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/745075-Clomid-only-cycle-legal-and-no-PH

i come from an asthmatic family and i use that shit when i have an alergie attack
isn't the big thing and wont help me to make vo2max gains

why you so upset bud?

Look up local needle exchanges

what steroid(s) will give me skin like this?

EQ

genetics

6'5 245
Right now? 250 500 test dhb. Out of dhb soon though. So probably 250 500 500 test npp mast.

Do you just constantly blast?

Yeah, ass blast.

is the faggot in OP's pic natty? If not he should kys himself.

>implying you can get that hard and lean with those delts while being natty
Nice b8

he said hes roided up. 500mg test and 125 cruising.

was some rando in a cbt thread

man i really want some mk677

i value my sleep so much. When im well rested im motivated and energetic throughout the day.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

does EQ really improve skin?
Going to run it next year

why did you make a new thread 100 posts early you fucking retard?

Uhh you just don't take it before you go to bed you nonce. Take it pwo. It's also a huuuge fucking waste if you aren't roided and training intensely. Nattys should stay away from SARMs and mk677 because it's a waste of time/money alone.

i literally dont know what the fuck you just said

I said take mk677 before workout not before bed.
Also don't waste money/time in SARMs and mk677 if you aren't roiding.

Again, personally I don't have experience but a close friend of mine who usually has bad acne on test, had skin like pic in op after adding some EQ

i dont want mk for gains lmao, i want it for skin gains and sleep gains and other quality of life gains

did he say it came from the EQ?
Maybe he just ran accutane and you didnt know

Nah he didn't, he attributes it to EQ anyway. I also remeber reading on Reddit a lot of people coinciding with this, saying it even gives your skin a nice glow.

>implying you can't get that hard and lean with those delts while being natty
geneticlet detected

I'm gonna be that lean by the end of the year and my shoulders are just as developed as his. When I upload the results here, you geneticlets are gonna accuse me of roiding. Tell you what: roiding is for loser faggots who sacrifice their health for short term gain like true meatheads.

god this bait is enticing

I had to throw out my winny too
Damnit
And my thumb wont stop trembling, actually making it hard to do things today

You gains, happiness, and hip impingement will thank you
Youre welcome

Should have played the game 1st baka

Eq does give you nice skin gains

>he thinks I'm baiting
and that's just after 3 weeks of cutting completely soft and glycogen depleted