/FPH/ Fat People Hate General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt7fHAW2GK8
webtoons.com/en/heartwarming/big-jo/ep-03-genius/viewer?title_no=854&episode_no=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmfao

jesus what an ugly body

triple double confirms

also dude he fuckin posted a progress pic of him GAINING WEIGHT LOOOL

this used to be gold on reddit, sad it had to go

in my experience obesity is linked with mental issues

I think you mean emotional issues. Totally different animals.

Obesity is directly related to stupidity.

*citation need* genius.

>needs citation
Come on man smart people don't kill them selves with food.

i've seen fat phds

Fat causes mental deterioration over time.

There is true intelligence and academic intelligence. Academics are not always smart.

T. a PhD student

Sounds believable.

my MA thesis supervisor was at least 100kg, perhaps 70kg female. can't say that i think that she is super smart or anything but still.

oneone of my prof in chemical engineering, who has several patents, is quite large

>has friends
lmao

I went to my living room to eat something and the tv was running and this ad came up

youtube.com/watch?v=vt7fHAW2GK8

I'm legitimately livid right now cause I'm a big guy in the process of losing weight and seeing this made me lose my shit and want to not eat for the rest of the day. Self hatred is enough, do these ad companies think they're helping?

ps: thanks for these threads, they're probably my best motivation to lose all this weight and live a normal life. I'm done blogging, have a nice day.

good luck loosing weight man, you're gonna make it. never let yourself sink to the level of delusional fatties.

Keep up the good work, comrade.

I follow that guy, he was massive at the start, making progress but he kept falling off the horse like that, I hope he makes it but he's got some problems in the way of it

>thin hair chin man :D

WOAH. That escalated very quickly. And not in a good way.

>especially little children's bodies

I've known quite a few people who were very intelligent who were also quite obese.

Then again, all of these people were very realistic about their obesity. They'd be the first to call themselves fat and never seemed to be in any denial about the fact that they were responsible for their weight and that it made them unattractive.

I've seen several of these people decide to get their weight under control and they are usually successful at losing weight once they decide they want to.

this srs convinced me that there is some truth to that

She could literally eat whatever junk food she wants if she just tracked her calories accurately and still lose weight. Why do fat fucks always have to bitch about how they ate 90 calories of tree bark a day and couldn't lose weight? How about instead of putting yourself through Leningrad until you inevitably quit, you just eat 1 slice of pizza instead of 4? Or have a small slice of cake instead of 1000 calories of it.

This. I've lost almost 100 lbs and almost all I eat is frozen meals/foods and I still eat something sweet almost every day. It's so easy as long as I stick to stuff that is pre-portioned and keep track of the calories.

how is this possible? from the waist up she is average. wtf is this????

From anorexics to the Super-Obese. Shouldn't Megarexia (i think they use this for some bodybuilders) or Megalorexia or Magnarexia be the name for the Super-Obese and let them be seen as an anomaly?

Obesity often can stem from sexual abuse in someone's past. People who do this view it as a defense mechanism against being sexually harassed. Stop rapeculture and maybe people will stop trying to validate their choices that protect them from it.

>"Born fit"
I'm about to have a fucking heart attack, these fat fucks really think you are predetermined to exercise and eat well, god fucking dammit.

What the fuck point is she even making and what does it have to do with ice cream?

Can obese people actually die from anorexia or anorexic eating behaviors?

Im so confused by this. I can't tell what its costume is supposed to be, or if its trying to paint itself in a good light. Crying like child is usually an insult.

... Is... Is this for real? WTF?!?! How?

It's double trips you retard

im black and this shit is nasty.

Fucked a chubby girl last week with a cute face. She gave me the best head I've ever had and rode my dick like a fucking racehorse in the back of my car

She was a hoe though so I cut contact, still an interesting experience though

No you can't be fucking fat and Anorexic

She literally has the most perfect genetics if she just stopped fucking eating. She had the potential to be 10/10 and wasted it

Shut up you fat faggot

test still success.

Belly button up she is lovely. Sucks she must have some weird genetics

im white and you are nasty

Lol, no it doesn't you stupud jackass. Where did you get that from?
/fit bioscience again.

>fat
>faggot
Stay mad. FPH isn't the path to Going To Make It.

how shit must her genetics be for this to happen? lmao fuck id still fuck the shit out of her, somehow

>FPH isn't the path to Going To Make It.
Not that guy but it's working for me.
Using my internalized self-hate for being fat while also browsing FPH hate threads keep me motivated. Lost about 50lbs so far.

>Making it only has to do with losing weight.

Damn, I just realized the only way she can wipe her butt is from the front. At least she can still do that.

What the fuck are you on about? Fat shits are fat because they stuff their face and are in denial about it. I dont care if uncle leroy touched you, youre fat because you eat too much and dont exercise

webtoons.com/en/heartwarming/big-jo/ep-03-genius/viewer?title_no=854&episode_no=3

>that feminist tattoo
Honestly ends the collection perfectly.

wrong site, fuckhead

nigger

For fat fucks that's where it starts.

Fatty detected.Kys fat faggot

That's like saying it rains because there are rainclouds. Duh overeating happens because people eat to much, but there's way more to it. More often than not it's caused by some trauma or anxiety they have. You have to deal with the psychology and the situation causing it before you can expect changes

Check your family tree. Must be some cracker in there.

If it wasn't for the backpack I wouldn't have been able to tell which direction she is going. Damn.

Obese has more of a punch to it. It's straight and to the point, and it makes people feel bad about it. Making it sound like some medical term just softens how awful it really is.

>mayo soup

>defining your whole self image on a single aspect of you
Talk about being 2 dimensional.

Yeah, you're right, i just fucking hate fat people and i guess hearing excuses for it all the time makes me less likely to listen to reasons why theyre fat

Other way around. Smarter people are more likely to take care of their bodies, hence less likely to be obese. Statistically, the effect of obesity on cognitive brain function is marginal at best.

wtf. even when I weighed 150kg, i wasn't eating shit like this. god damn. wtf

I can't fathom

piss off subhuman fatty

>i dare you to show yourself
>filters on to help cover up disgusting cellulite
>professionally done makeup
>probably specially made bras/panties so large to help hide fat
>probably had to do so many jumpcuts cos their fat spilled out after a few seconds
>probably still holding their stomach in for entire shoot.

>storing no fat in your stomach or face
>shit genetics
your very confused user

Letting this happen to your children should be illegal.