Be honest, how many times can you rep 225lbs?

Be honest, how many times can you rep 225lbs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-2k4f0uQY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bout tree fiddy

Currently around 15.but i weigh 230.

OP here, I can do it twice

every time

not there yet. 1RM has gone from 60kg (1p8) to 87.5kg tho. 2pl8 at least 1RM is end of year goal. i weigh 80kg.

Bout 15 times
94kg bw

9 reps

2 weeks ago I could do 1 for the first time
1 week ago I did 2 sets of 1

Feels good mang

@ 78kg btw

6-7 at 205 bodyweight

Stuck at 215 help

I got 9 last time I tried.
180lbs bodyweight

do 5x5 at 95 kg, so maybe 5?

Dunno phamalam, anyone here know how much they maexed when they could binch 5x5 90 kg?

Don't want to ruin my linear progression by trying a max D;

5x5 @95kg

Also, don't trust jewish bench calculators.

zero

4 i weigh 140 5'10

Bench calcs are pretty accurate dont know what youre on about

7-8, bw 182 lbs

10 reps at 84kg bw

None, no matter what I do I'm stuck at 180, theres something wrong with me. halp.

Last time I did 6

At least 3 times with good form.

Make sure your form is correct my dude

240 bw btw

Most I've ever done was 12 but could probably do more. I weigh 240 though.

It takes time. Took me about 2years to be able to bench 225 and going from 225 to 275 took me about a month or 2 and then i got stuck again for a long time. Just be patient

weighted dips helped me

MICROPLATES

Are you sure you are eating enough? also what program?
>>

5 reps at 75 kg bw

5 or 6

about 10 to 15 times. 205lbs

I've done it for a set of 12 before. I have no idea how many times I can in one set though.

5 times

zero lad. I'll get there soon.

best single set was 20 reps

If you haven't done the 1rm the calcs vary shitloads and are not to be trusted

I got 235 for 4 today. so probably 5. maybe 6.

So close but yet so far.

4 times :(

Probably 20+ on a good day

>there are people who post 1rms given by calculators

I bench like 145x5 and have been lifting for like 5 years (never consistently)

I just get into depression and stop working out for months then come back, rinse, repeat

7 with a pause.

Here's a quick video of me doing 3 reps with 3 count pauses

youtube.com/watch?v=R-2k4f0uQY0

Theyre extremely accurate, especial for people in between intermediate and newbie stage. Theyre usually on off by 5lbs at most

5x5 currently bench 125

Quads of truth, end of the topic

>beach muscles

I bet he can’t even squat 120kg

Maybe for bench. My estimated 1rm diddly was 180kg, yet I couldn't even budge 170 when I tried.

> honest stats on \fit\

Might as well ask a women if she considers herself a cheater

Probably 4-5 bodyweight at180lbs, can ohp 1pl8 for 5 but can hardly squat more than 205 and diddle anything over 275. Year and a half of bro split ruined me

Once.

I used to be able to do it like 15+ times, but now only maybe 8 after cutting 40lbs.

Maybe you rest too much when deadlifting. In the other hand is hard to "rest" while benching or squating.
My squat and bench is always very close to the estimated max.

how long has you been lifting for?

Don't fall for the weighted dip meme, just increase the bench volume

doing sets of: 5 5 5 4 3

cant make it past ;/ but ive been on 1500 calories so i guess stalling is normal

enjoy a shoulder impingement. Shit form senpai

I dont have a gym bro so and I am afraid of the roll of shame.

So 0 but currently doing 3x10 at 70kg d did I make it yet?

Theoretically I could get 1 rep, but I haven't tested it .

13. Also 12, 10, 8

13, hoping to be able to hit it for 15 soon

4 paused reps, tested recently

>Be honest, how many times can you rep 225lbs?
when im fresh maybe once, but actually i doubt it. so 0

A year ago, 10 reps, now probably 3

Once and I did it for the first and only time (so far) last night.
Feelsgoodman

Best was 13 teps iirc, hurt my wrist in a non-lifting related injury, and just finished pt. Did 3 reps recently, wew lad have some catching up to do

20 times @200 lb

i got stuck at 135, 180, and 225 over the course of my time lifting. I did 250 for two yesterday. Some weights you just mentally get stuck at.

You are pathetic, I've been lifting 4 months and can hit 160.5 x 10 at 143lbs

Currently the most I can do is 7, but the most I have done ever is 12. I hope to get back to that soon, because I have been doing high rep sets for a little while. I tend to warm up on 135 and the most I got out of that is 22.
I saw one guy push out 29 reps of 225 one day. Granted it was with shit form towards the end but I could never get any close to that. The guy earned the nickname "29-rep Tony" for that.

I was stuck at 205 for the longest time doing a 5x5 variation. Finally one day I just started loading up the bar and did some heavy singles and doubles. Once you get some mass on you, do some low rep sets and work those neurons.

guys I can squat 240 for 3 reps, deadlift 340 for 3 rep and ohp 135 for 4 reps...my bench is lagging behind --1rm is 215 and improving. what can I do to speed it up? It seems I grind at the top of the movement, so triceps right?

fuck meant to say squat 285x3

Try Candito's 6 weeks intermediate program. In two cycles of 5 weeks each my bench press 1RM went from 110kg to 125kg

Probably once. I'm not a beefy guy.

My all time max 115

Honestly man compared to your other lifts your bench is just fine but we all know that feel of wanting to do a little more. If anything your squat and DL are lacking a bit but they are around the right distance from each other and most people have varying lower body strength so that's fine.

But if you really want to improve your bench, try working in dumbbell bench to get a little extra practice. Make sure you do incline and decline bench too but you don't need to really go hard on those. Once I added those into a staple of my routine my bench exploded. Also the easy shit like make sure your form is good and you touch your chest each time and go all the way up too, don't be like those faggots who do half-reps while touching their chest so they still claim it's a full rep. Get a few sets of high volume in too.

You should also be doing dips because those are one of the best, easiest and most intuitive tricep workouts. I fucking hope you're doing dips at least, don't tell me you aren't, because if so then get on them ASAP and that will help too.

Last time I tried I got 13 for max effort at 180lbs

2 @ 175 bw

No, not extremely accurate.

You sound like me but a few weeks ahead, hit 82.5kg this week myself

nobody asked

me 2

I just started GZCL. I cut for 2 1/2 years in the worst way possible and crashed my metabolism. Just started bulking again and my strength has skyrocketed---my 3rm squat was 225 , dl about 285, ohp 115 and bench 175. I've always felt my bench was my worst lift, but I'll incorporate dips again. Thanks

and I only started bulking like a month and half ago

According to a weight chart, my rm is 275, it says 7times

I can’t. But I’m closer than I’ve ever been. I feel it next week or two.

At my absolute strongest I could maybe do 1 rep of 180 pounds.

15 reps
172 lbs bw.
23 yo