You still mad vegan boi?

You still mad vegan boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

veganuary.com/starter-kit/
activistjourneys.wordpress.com/most-popular/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/
godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg
static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg
ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
youtube.com/watch?v=WsEC67poY90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pa dokle više, kupusar?

>some Serb guy is getting all of them free yous
JELLY
E
L
L
Y

Fucking Juicy

I want to go vegan but I don't know any tasty vegan food. Breaded chicken breasts and pizza are just so fucking good. Tried eating chickpeas and they're fucking bland as fuck.

enjoy farting all day.

i think the point isn't even full abstination mode. Just some reduction already helps the world a lot.

take the test

This applies to vegans too. "I'm going to kill all of you becaues I need to grow my organic beans:^)"

Amen bro I used to be vegan shit was garbage tier that affected my training

Vegan starter kit - veganuary.com/starter-kit/

Vegan youtubers - activistjourneys.wordpress.com/most-popular/

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

>this is your brain while being a meatcuck

Fuck off my vegan thread.

Get out of what thread ?

can you tell me wtf i'm looking at here, OP?

my 6th meal lmao

I'm just going to dump all these toxic chemicals into your living area. I need my iPhone for my vegan activism. :^)

Some cancer inducing product of systematic rape and murder.

how do you know? They kind of look like potato wedges to me, so you're just talking out of your ass and making assumptions.

>File: 1286894765253.jpg (72 KB, 368x600)
> Anonymous ## Mod 01/14/13(Mon)17:24:57 No.17018018 [Reply]▶
white bread, never gonna make it

what is wrong with this autist constantly posting these threads

It looks like the artery clogging shit called meat.

falsely restricts choices, begs questions about sentience, poisons the well, requires special pleading.

all in all a load of crap.

if the best of animals are at least as good as the worst people, why don't you stop lions from killing gazelles the way you would stop a retard from eating his sister?

since the best of non-sentient animals are at least as good as the worst sentient animals, and the best plants are at least as good as the worst animals, why restrict this logic to sentient animals and not all living things?

all i have to do is eat my weight in broccoli

Not as bad as the guy spamming it tbqh that legit is a symptom of autism

wow 20 grams of carbs are really makeing me not make it while im bulking also the bread is 100% wheat

>I don't give a shit how much suffering my actions cause, I am a fucking HUNTER

I'm so happy I am not the only one using a beerglass for water. It's just so large, makes way more sense than a normal glass

if it were possible to stop suffering in the wild whilst having a functional ecosystem, all vegans would do so

meat is fine, but bro, where are your green veggies?

Exactly. Why do people see eating a metric ton of broccoli a week as a problem?

Any other excuses, you fucking degenerate pussies?

i chug 7/8 of these a day when I'm a neet that does not leave his house

Factually incorrect cabbage only has 6g per 100calories

I love this little lie.
You won't be able to utilize that protein as effectively as protein from animal sources, it's literally something like half as effective

>I accidentally ate a whole jar of peanut butter
It all makes sense the guy was vegan

What a stupid picture. 1 (one) kilogram of brocoli has 28g of proteins and one kilogram of beef has 260g proteins

/g502/
good choice breh

Cheeseless pizza with olive slices, onions and peppers is dope and it's vegan.
Seitan schnitzel is indistinguishable from chicken schnitzel.
Soy yogurt is indistinguishable from dairy yogurt.
Soy milk is better than cow milk. (subjective desu)
Homemade cashew sauce with a bit of nooch, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce and cornstarch makes amazing carbonara, especially if coupled with fried tempeh bits or mushrooms

You can eat vegan and tasty, you can eat vegan and cheap, you can eat vegan and high protein, you can eat vegan and varied, you can eat vegan and unprocessed.
What you can't do desu is all of these at the same time. vegan, tasty, cheap, high protein, varied and unprocessed all at the same time is pretty hard if not impossible.

If you really want to make a positive change you can at least go vegetarian. Vegetarian CAN be tasty, varied, high protein, cheap and unprocessed all at the same time. And while it's not as positive of a change as vegan, it beats omni any day of the week. Bonus: it's not socially iconvenient, you don't have to decline grandma's tzatziki or pizza night with the boys.

fake argument

This beef kills the planet, is responsible for the poverty of the third world and highers your cancer risk.

Friendly reminder you're not beating anyone in literally anything.

Are you German by any chance OP? Idk why, but your image just struck me like something german

It's nice to know the protein/100g but what about calories breh?
100g turkey breast has 111kcal, 100g peanut butter like 530kcal.

Lima beans, quinoa,pecans, chia seeds, tahini (wtf is that even), macadamia nuts..who the hell is supposed to have that much money?
And you do know that e.g. quinoa fucks up poor people in south america?

Did you quote the wrong post? what are you even saying

Fake argument

>responsible for the poverty of third world

wtf i love beef now

> it beats omni any day of the week.

Meatcucks can't into logic.

Argument from dogs. Come at me meatcucks

P1: It would be wrong to treat dogs the way we do farm animals
P2: There is no morally relevant difference between dogs and farm animals
P3: A morally relevant difference is a difference that justifies different standards of treatment
C: It is wrong to treat farm animals the way we do

>I have no taste buds the post
Brought to you by a pay denbts that can't even manage his own country

10/10 mouse imo I just dunno what keyboard to get
I'm slavic blyat

China's already eat them.

>It's nice to know the protein/100g but what about calories breh?
Most legumes are about 25-35% protein by calories.
An adult male who lifts needs 1.8 grams protein per kg of lean body weight. For a 90 kg guy at 15% bf that's approx. 140 grams.
The same guy has a TDEE around 2500-3000 kcal.
140*4=560 kcal needed from protein
560/2500= about 20%
Beans EASILY cover that
Hell even pasta and peanut butter come close at about 17%
>Lima beans, quinoa,pecans, chia seeds, tahini (wtf is that even), macadamia nuts..who the hell is supposed to have that much money?
Is this a joke?
Beans and grains are DIRT cheap. Quinoa is an unnecessary meme food unless you are gluten intolerant. Chia is cheap as well, at aldi I get a week's worth for 3 euros.
Tahini is sesame butter. Literally beanut butter but more bitter. Acquired taste. Worth it. Google baba ganoush and hummus. Also "greek tahinopita"
>And you do know that e.g. quinoa fucks up poor people in south america?
It doesn't. youtube.com/watch?v=WsEC67poY90
TLDW peruvians enjoy the same life standards since they started exporting quinoa. Exporting jobs is never bad, the other option would be for them to have less jobs.
Vegetarian? Yes, it does beat omni. You don't even have the "I need animal protein umtra HD HQ 4K" or the "socially inconvenient" arguments anymore
>Duning Kruger the post
I'm sorry your taste buds are coated with lard and you can't appreciate anything else
>paying a denbt you didn't create
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
lmao at your life, cuck. Would you give the same advice to your son? Please, for his sake, don't reproduce.
I left greece btw and am enjoying the company of aryan qts, every mediterranean man's dream :)

>I left greece
>the vegan happens to be a traitor as well
I'm shocked.

That doesn't mean that P1 is wrong tho

Is this supposed to be bad?

The traitors are the lazy fucks who turned your country into a shithole.

>traitor
Please explain your logic in an elaborate and convincing way and I'll return to wait tables in 60 hour work week for 350 euros a month with a MSc in mechanical engineering

>using refugee logic to justify leaving the country your ancestors have been living in for hundreds if not thousands of years

I bet you're not only a vegan traitor but a vegan, open border activist traitor.

I was never mad to begin with.

Where do I start?

damn cow milk got gh.... shieeet thanks for the heads up bro. Might just have to GO GOMAD nao. Cheers breh.

If the "ancestors" is an actual argument, literally all americans should return to europe
Orange

It doesn't beat it in health, longevity, performance or environment. Greek cuck

Are you at least working in your new country or are you a welfare leeching disgrace for your family?

>1 litre of milk is ~600kcal
>1 glass of milk is half a litre

Are ameriturds glutinosus enough to have 1/2 litre glasses ?

Fucking nasty

Dogs guard you m8

please take a look at the nutrient label of almond """"milk""""

>mediterranean man's dream
Are you retarded? Your ancestors were willing to literally die for their country, sacrifice everything they have for their community and what do you bitch do?

Not doing GOMAD

>rape cow
>kill calf

For someone who cares about animals, you know very little about them. Cows are bred to lactate without having a calf.

>falsely restricts choices
Where do you need another choice? I'll update it if it's valid.
>begs questions about sentience, poisons the well, requires special pleading.
Explain, I don't understand.
>all in all a load of crap.
No.
>if the best of animals are at least as good as the worst people, why don't you stop lions from killing gazelles the way you would stop a retard from eating his sister?
Veganism is a way of living which seeks to EXCLUDE (not prevent), as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.
>since the best of non-sentient animals are at least as good as the worst sentient animals
What does that even mean
>and the best plants are at least as good as the worst animals, why restrict this logic to sentient animals and not all living things?
Because non sentient things don't matter. Breaking rocks isn't morally wrong, because rocks aren't sentient. Hitting humans (unless necessary, eg self defense) is morally wrong, not because we are super intelligent or something but because we are sentient.
Plants are like rocks, not sentient. Pigs are sentient.
>I have literally no argument, please pay the debt you didn't create because something something ancestors
haha
no

I weigh 160lbs so if I wanted to be a vegan weightlifter I would have to eat 320 grams of protein a day(protein from plant sources are less bioavailable than meat so I would have to double it and also do 1g protein/1lb bodyweight).

Black beans are the best sources of protein for vegans, so I would have to eat black beans everyday. The amount of black beans I would have to eat would equal to about 4500 calories and that is only eating black beans, anything else is extra.

Doing that I would have to do 2.5 hours of cardio a day everyday to not get fat, along with lifting weights.

Veganism is fucking stupid and in that example alone their is no calcium, no b12, and no vitamin D. It's a good way to make no gains and become nutritionally deprived.

Are you fucking high?

>hey cow, you want to go for a walk and then spoon with me on the couch while we watch tv?

>I leave my family and friends in hard times because I prefer leeching another country instead of working to better the situation for my very own community

Wow, vegans are such an inspiration. If being vegan turns myself into being such a cuck, I'll eat an extra steak every day.

What if i care about animals but im not an emotional bitch and accept that killing them can be acceptable?

Call me edgy, but I couldn't care less about animals suffering and dying.

Now this is a strawman

Don't vegetables either contain pesticides or shit?

>(protein from plant sources are less bioavailable than meat so I would have to double it and also do 1g protein/1lb bodyweight).
You don't need 1g/1lb, you need 0.8 g per lb of LEAN body weight
Plant protein is not only 50% as bioavailable as meat, that's a number scooby pulled out of his homosexual asshole without citing any source, and as with everything else except cardio, his opinion is wrong and should be disregarded
>Stay in greece
>Leech off mommy and daddy because there aren't jobs
vs
>Leave greece
>Be economically independent and offer my knowledge and experience to the new community
If being vegan makes COMPLETE RETARDS like you hate me I'll eat another head of lettuce every day

You're not it's a first world lefty cuck problem see for evidence first sign of problems he flees

So, are you actually working or are you living on welfare? You didn't answer

>lefty cuck
>does the most capitalistic thing, leaving his home for a job abroad
???????????????

Or stay in Greece and work to better your country rather than contribute to the new community

I trust scooby(he has gains) over you(someone who has not posted a cbt). You leech off welfare anyway so nothing that you say has any value whatsoever.

What the fuck?

It's really funny to see this faggot abandoning his own family and country while crying about muh poor cows ;-;

Vegan logic everybody

>implying you and beaners are right wing because you fled like a cuck

>Leave greece
>Be economically independent and offer my knowledge and experience to the new community
Yeah those two things are never gonna happen. What will happen is that you will continue sleeping in to 4pm, eating ramen noodles, and then just putting things off until tomorrow because you are just too tired.