I've given up, can't get big

5 years in this damn thing, everytime i start i keep going to the gym for 5-6 months everyday, i train so fucking hard i don't feel my muscles after the session, after 5 months i end up adding 30-40 kg in each exercice and still i have the same fucking weight and body.
What the fuck am i doing wrong, i am tired of this shit, i sit to eat and EAT like an animal but i can't add ONE KILO, ONE DAMN KILO doesn't come UP, i've been at 65 kg (180cm height) for 7 years now, i get stronger but i don't add weight or muscles, i lift even more than some guys who have 120kg body weight.
IM a FAILURE. IM A FAILURE, this thing is getting me into depression

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSrsk6tbnkE?t=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you fell for the natty meme

5 months isn't enough to see dramatic changes in your body it takes at the very least a year

Go to your doctor and check your hormone levels, especially test. Also check for tapeworms. Otherwise just eat more.

Add 500 calories a week until you start gaining weight. How much are you eating? If under 5000 calories daily (not most days, daily) don't even think about talking back boy.

eat more, read the fucking sticky

>65kg twig can't get stronger
>thinks he eats "like an animal"
>must have low-test amirite

you eat like a little girl, bet you were raised by a single mother

eat more faggot

>you eat like a little girl, bet you were raised by a single mother

I am forcing myself to eat 3-4 times a day,i force myself to eat until i feel like vomiting and just can't eat anymore, and NO i wasn't raised by a single mother

5k calories? dude im not a horse, i've been forcing myself to eat 3k max but 5k? forget it

chug down milk after meals.

I know 5 months isn't enough, but i should be adding 1 or 2 kilos, how the hell am i getting so much stronger but staying at the same fucking muscle mass

"I'm a failure I'm a failure"
Fuck bruv. If you judge a fish on it's ability to fly it's gonna go through life thinking it's pretty shit.
I'll give ya two bits of advice.
The first is simply eat more - no shit, bet you've heard that before. But you actually need to listen to it. Doesn't matter if you're eating until you're full. Bodybuilding isn't a game of eating until you're full it's eating until you're functional. Half the time you'll be reheating a meal when you're already full as Fuck from your last lunch two hours ago.
Start the day or finish the day with a huge 1500 cal shake that's the best way I found to do it.
Don't get caught up on macros until you're seeing good change, just be somewhat conscious of it so it's just not all sugar.
If having a shake or eating more is too damn hard then yes give up because you are a failure.
Seriously kid. Take your Normal diet and add a huge shake to it morning or night. Aim for 4000 calories a day.
For all we know you've been on 1200, and now you're eating 2200 and you "feel like an animal" so maybe all you need is 3000 but because we have no idea (and apparently neither do you) start with 4000 a day and make adjustments after a month.

If that's all too hard you can either give up or move into powerlifting.
I used to go to Tafe with a guy who was quite literally an animal the amount of food he ate was fucked. I was on 4200 calories at the time and he was on just over that, but I was 6'1 220lb he was 5'10 152lb. Just a fucking machine of a person. He had the same melt down as you about how he couldn't get big. Really fucked him up, so he moved into powerlifting and got an Australian record and two world records for his junior division in his first year.
He didn't really like it as much, and soon stopped. But you know if eating when you're already full is too hard you can always give up on your dreams

>i eat like an animal
>3k max (boy diet)

Try 4k. For me to gain weight I have to eat minimum of 3.5k.

Maybe you have a tapeworm.

>complains about lack of weight gain and is depressed because of it
>refuses to eat more than he currently does
Eh, suit yourself. I don't give a shit, continue to be a depressed little bitch, you're the only person who's going to lose out.

Im not saying that because i don't want the body, im saying it because i can't see myself eating 5k daily, i will have to walk with a bag of food through the day to be able to reach that and most of the muscled guys don't do that as far as i know.

Add 500 till you gain weight. I'm only offering you a practical solution, whether you are prepared to do what is necessary to solve your problem is your call.

Are you allergic to advise?
You've talked your way out of everything we've told you.
Stay small forever then bruh.

Dude you have to eat 3.5k with those stats
t. 180cm and went from 67kg to 72kg in 4 months

find the horse within you or keep on being a skelle

Damn, sauce?

YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE SOURCE NOW

user I... didn't know that this was so sexy.

give me the fucken S A U C E

Lolita Nabokova

Did everyone miss how he said he went for 5-6 months everyday? The reason you're not growing is because you're training like a fucking retard

Nah, saw that and some other things, but from his replies he didn't seem to be interested in help. Trolling or larping?

What did joke he tell her?

youtu.be/uSrsk6tbnkE?t=101

You guys give shitty advice. You only need a 500 cal surplus. This guy lifts everyday and probably over trains. My advice is just do big lifts and finish with a few tsrgetted. Gain on your lifts and ignore lean body mass for now. Lift 4 days a week 40 mins max. And eat at least 130 g protein. Work every muscle group twice a week at least. If you're getting stronger your golden. I'm 40 and added 10 lbs lbm in a year with this.

>5.5 minute video
>2 minutes of actual content, rest is ridiculously long intro, an outro and a fucking credits list
the piano man was too young

i was in your shoes, just get over it and do it. start literally eating doritos and junk food alongside your healthy shit for the weight gain.

i am literally 100% erect right now i need source my good man.

me watching adam sandler movies

Eat more you weak dopey bastard.

Don't tell people to lift less, 6 days a week is fine (if they don't do retarded shit like training biceps 4 days per week).

>I'm 40 and added 10 lbs lbm in a year with this.
nice

it's like fat people who think they only eat 1,000 cals a day but really eat 10,000
When I really wrote down how many calories I was eating it was kind of scary how little I was getting while working out and obvious why I wasn't making gains
Recently started doing greyskull lp for strength training and after only 3 months my strength has gone up tremendously