What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos?

What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos?

Don't be a degenerate.

that is abhorrent

That shit is fucking terrible, fucking straight up nerd faggot shit.

A tasteful Rosary around your bicep is the only allowable tattoo.

It's Veeky Forums approved because it only looks good on dudes that actually lift. DYEL's can't pull it off.

You WILL regret it.

Keep your body clean.

>Whats it gonna like when he hes fat

>a tasteful rosary
Are you even a christian? Do you frequently read the bible? Heretic...

Just finished my chest. I love hearing people on here sperg about tattoos.

A tattoo has to come from meaning in your life
don't just slap on a dragon cause it looks cool man have a story behind the ink

yeah its awful..

OP just be original and dont get a tattoo, seriously every idiot in the world gets a tattoo. Stand out from the crowd.

I unironically think yakuza tattoos are pretty aesthetic but I would feel like a huge poseur if I got one.

10/10 bait
nobody with a three digit iq would ever consider that shit aesthetic

nah dude

it's the other way around, you should do it only if it looks cool, meaning is secondary, even tertiary.

you know this shit is permanent right
wearing a chain cause you think it looks cool is fine cause you can take it off anytime but tattoos are there for life
you better know what your doing before you jump on that table

it just looks bad, not even /pol/

not that fucking tattoo

and not that fucking tattoo either

Reminds me of when I was in high school and I would see kids wearing a rosary around their neck. Many of them didn't even know what they were used for, just thought they were a cool necklace

I've seen too many gym bros ruin their stellar bodies with cliche, outdated or otherwise horrific tattoos. 99 out of a 100 tattoos are worthless imo. That being said, something like Caesar's face in pic related is pretty cool.

>most tattoos are outdated
>let me slap an ancient emperor who didn't actually do anything cause he was murder before he could do shit

>before he could do shit
you wot m8

When I reach my goals I'm getting a Bolt Thrower tattoo on my bicep

I think the only tattoos that are worth it are big painting like ones

what change did he bring to ancient rome?

>tfw shitty tattoo when I was 18
At least I can cover it

stop scribbling on your body like a fucking child

>calling Caesar an emperor
>didn't do shit
mamma mia

>What kind of tattoo you want?
>Just fuck my body up, senpai.

>everyone that calls me out on my shit tastes is from /pol/

I'd love to get a malofie but I'm not Samoan or even Polynesian. I'm just a huge Hawaii and Polynesiaboo.

I've been designing a Nordic inspired one with some Celtic influence as I'm an americmutt

R8 my tattoo guys
Ps I haven't worked out in over a year

is this bait?

Needing approval from other men. Lol faggot

>cut here

this one is very well done, i like this style

This.

I like tattoos but I would never get something other people have, it would just lose the meaning for me. I want something unique with a very deep meaning for me.

Nope

AND A REAL HERO

>pretty siiic-
>mom

why did you choose that one?

>tattoos

>tattoos are degenerate, you should think for yourself and be an individual. That's what /pol/ told me anyway.

Looks like he only had the mom tattoo first, then added the heraldric lion?

not that one
don't ask tasteless meatheads for taste

It's funny

Probably

I want to get something in German on my belly in a Germanic font. Haven't decided on the phrase yet, but I'm going to be that dickhead that doesn't tell anyone what it means.

Gott mit uns

Tattoos are a sign of low iq or drug use

>ich bin ein musselman

Lebensraum für Weißen

alles kaputt machen

This looks pretty fucking sweet and I hate almost every tattoo I see. Might also be that bod is goal status

Dear lord that areola bit must have hurt

>ITT: Mommy told me tattoos and alcohol and cigarettes are bad I'm such a big smart boy

More like 'thank god I was just in time for the new trend of showing off how much I hate the last one'. It's extremely feminine behaviour.

Mein Kamph

if you have to ask then it's not approved

the only acceptable tattoos are ones that are related to brotherhood - forces, merchant navy, gangs. everything else is cringeworthy and people snigger behind your back every time they see it.

fpbp

lmao u for real? its shit

>people snigger behind your back every time they see it.

This is literally how women keep each other in line. Actually disgusting.

please tell me this is not real

>doubting reddit and memey

I'd be more suprised to find out it was fake, actually.

arbeit macht frei

Muschi, Arsch, Neger

I like it!

looks great for a full bod tatt

get 'reputation' done bc tay tay

If I was going to get something T Swizzle, I'd get a line from my favorite song of hers. Maybe "It's miserable and magical. Oh, yeah."

Jojan/10

Those nipples.

laugh at me all you want, Im actually going to get this tattoo
>inb4 muh high iq rick and morty memes xDD
I just like the show and I think it captures my nihilistic viewpoint of life pretty well so fuck you

Agreed. It's fucking awful.

But I was referring to this crap:
>only degenerates get tattoos

I don't watch Rick and Morty. Is existence supposed to be spelled wrong for some reason?

None tattoos are degenerate

oh my god, at first he wasn't an emperor, augustus was first emperor, he didn't die at young age that's probably some kind of meme you believe in, he had the biggest influence on tranformation of rome from republic to monarchy, he conquested whole gaelia (or what do you call it), he introduced the julian calendar which was accurate as fuck (in these times), he rebuilt carthago from the scratch and connected many city states to the empire
there is of course much more but at least these should be known to anyone who isn't complete illiterate fucktard raised in some barn in texas or where the fuck you come from

Statistically I would bet any amount of money on the earth there are more non-tattoo people instead of "unoriginal" tattoo lovers.

So objectively you are wrong, there is just no arguing it.

Don't be bitter about your shitty decisions and double down.

That part is true though. Why get that normie garbage on your body?

That looks rediculous.. what are you, Moth Man? You going to go out and fight some crime? Take out some villains?

even the whole word "emperor" as imperial title in latin is based on his name and to these days in many languages the word for emperor and Caesar are almost same

I get shit because it looks cool for fags like you. b-b-but it needs meaning!

Why do you feel so entitled to this opinions? Is it based around feels or logic? Be honest with yourself here.

That is horrible... that guy probably spent like 10 grand on that, yeah it looks realistic but it just looks like he's nerdy and tries too hard

Ask me how I know you have no experience with tattoos.

>tfw hairy arms so I can't have tattoos

Do tell

Ive actually been thinking of having some smaller robotic looking tattoos as well. I dont have any but I think OPs here looks pretty fucking cool. Im thinking about having like small patches here and there, very subtle, with what looks like skin that has been damaged, showing gears and wires like that underneath. Am I really the only one here that thinks that shit is cool?

Yes

no offense dude, I like some tattoos, but that's pretty wack, but it only matters what you like.

its all good bros

lolwut!?
If you going to get a tattoo go all out, don't get one of those small faggot tattoos because thats "nerdy" and "tryhard" for sure.