How do I enter Joe Rogan mode

How do I enter Joe Rogan mode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6dmNCjLUqA4?t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=s2eDj39q0Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spend thousands of hours conversing with a wide range of extremely intelligent human beans

smoke lotsa weed

>Joe Rogan

More like Joe Rogaine

be manlet

Remove 2 or 3 vertabrae from your column

Weighted pullthatups by day, podcast by night freak bitches

Doesnt his right trap look huge compared to the left?

It's the shadow

I have the same thing. My left trap is noticeably bigger than my right. I'm left handed and I think that has something to do with it.

Manlet + exogenous testosterone + negroid genes

>How do I enter Joe Rogan mode

Smoke weed and believe anything anybody tells you about anything.

3 sets of Momentum-based kettlebell swings, once a month

He hasn't had any truly intelligent people on his podcast.

>look at me I'm a REAL intellectual please why aren't you looking

He had neil de grasse tyson on, the most smart man in america

He has, but he just talks about MMA and other gay shit regardless of its relevence.

Hi Neil.

that actually looks hard as fuck.

He's had plenty.

Most of his guests are morons though.

The thing I mostly hate is that most of them are pop-scientists at best who apply to pseudo-intellectuals morons who think Sam Harris is the height of intellect.

Be a manlet and get an internet radio show after studying a gimmick martial art for years.

LOL. Well memed. Have an upboat.

Right shoulder is higher than the left because he's doing some stupid asymmetric leaning against the wall thing with his posture.

desu I kind of look at who joe has become and see him as a joke. He went from comedian and tv actor to lame ass mma d-bag. I find him kind of annoying when he is doing any of the mma crap and usually avoid watching it if he is part of it.

Doubtful. You probably carry your backpack/purse on your left shoulder, which hikes up to keep it from sliding off.

this

1. be a manlet
2. hop on "TRT"
3. get in a flotation tank after eating a weed brownie and having some LSD

The MMA stuff is some of the best you fucking Nu-male

steroids

>If you don't participate in the mindless consumption of a meme sport for blue collar trash you are a nu-male.

Unless you're baiting you do sound like a huge numale faggot sorry m8

>intelligent
>EXTREMELY

wew i guess popsci is the pinnacle of science

Martial arts are fine, MMA is white trash garbage for faggots.

LMAO
>kek'ed pretty hard there
manlets, when will they learn?

Jordan Peterson bruh

Do you own a katana by any chance?

No, because I'm not a posturing faggot like most MMA fans.

Kek he said intelligent, not meme morons

youtu.be/6dmNCjLUqA4?t=37s

Alex Jones

>TRT
>Weed
>Kettlebells

>fitizens
>Martial arts (any form) fans that don't train
If that's an overlap in your life wyd you 2 cylinder Ferrari
>Muh meme sport
No, sports, like races, get stereotyped. NASCAR is fucking gay but I'm sure there's more of an art and skill to it besides just turning left. You're just so on the outside of everything that you've never gotten good enough at anything to appreciate talent and skill at all.

1000%sure you don't do anything remarkable ever. Fucking pathetic

I remember a ex Navy Seal, a canadian professor and a red pilled handsome gentleman.

That's how I felt but I listened to his podcast once because of who the guest was and my opinion of him completely changed and I listen to it regularly nite.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Jocko and Dr Peterson are awesome. Not sure who the third guy you're referring to is.

I can't believe nobody laughed at 'weighted pullthatups', fuck you guys

Yea, I like how honest Joe is. He has a good understanding of his strengths and his weaknesses. He also makes some of his more technical guests more understandable, because Joe interviews them in a way that is relatable by the average dude with no knowledge of the subject matter.

>Not sure who the third guy you're referring to is

the fat fuck who drops truth bombs to liberals

Oh, yeah. That was a good one. Russell Brand actually impressed the hell out of me, too. I thought he was an idiot, but he's kind of poignant

wow

>manlet fridge mode

I get the feeling that Russel Brand has a lot of talking points, but doesn't really understand most of them in depth. He is wicked smart though at controlling social interactions.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2eDj39q0Fo

He was pretty stuck on the whole "muh money is the root of all evil" and never really responded to Rogan's counterpoints. I see it.

hey i liked your post dude good job

On topic though he's mostly strong from jiu jitsu

he said he works out every day a lot but never to failure or exhaustion

>he is the most smart man

Is this a meme that I'm not aware of?

Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson and Michael Shermer and Lawrence Krauss come to mind. And Neil deGrasse Tyson. And Bret Weinstein, Sean Carroll and Rhonda Patrick. He has a lot of brilliant doctors / professors on his podcast. Love it. Now check em.

>Jordan Peterson
>Gad Saad

Yeah, forgot about Shermer (and I've been reading him for years). that doctor Patrick is good too. Good motivation for staying on track

Dammit you stole my digits!!

Now CHECK EM!

oh, those are some nice digits

Perhaps you deadlift with a mixed grip or something like that

>Alex Jones

trips of bs

With reference to that photo, Joe said during that time in his life he would work out infrequently i.e. once a week or consistently for a few months and stop for a few because he was too busy. Hes just got good genetics and has been training since he was young. Joe can bench like 3 plate and deadlift like 4 tho so no suprise.

He got his good genetics in a little vial from his gym dealer.

fight your way out of the manlet pit

Not even OP, Jordan Peterson is Smart AF. I watched his entire lecture series on YouTube.

He has also admitted to being on TRT. It is possible that he was using some form of testosterone at the time of the photo as well.

>She's grasping for the shaft; she's a shaft grasper!"

I'm in tears!

I have never seen someone verbally fucked into submission like that before. It was glorious.

hence why he shaved it all off since then.

He openly admits to taking several courses of Human growth hormone.

He says ageing is a legitimate reason to take HGH, and basically its needed to live a 'normal healthy life'

I wish more research was done on steroids. I wonder if there actually are healthy, life improving uses for them when used in moderation.

As creative as Veeky Forums posts get right here

Who do you consider to be an intelligent person?
>inb4 yourself

They absolutely are, but the gubment wants to keep us docile which is why they are basically prescribed only for TRT. They'd probably work wonders against depression in males.

He has been doing trt from when he was "38-39-" which was 12 years ago, 2003 was 14 years ago.

Wut Joe is probably one of the only tolerable people in MMA.
I hate when he talks about boxing though, he doesn't know very much about it

His gamer tag is probably “NiNjaAssaSSin45”

um, no sweetie.

on a real note - you will never understand the pure euphoria of seeing a massive pump in the mirror and knowing that you've done it with 5x the effort of a juicefag. Nothing gives me a spiritual erection more than dropping to the ground after a force rep that will make my muscles grow 1/3 of what some roided faggot would get from the same effort. Why? Because I do it again, and again, and I work harder than they do because knowing that it was earned gthrough natural effort is what pulls me out of my misery. I'm a manic bipolar and I don't accomplish many good things, except slaughtering my body at the gym and it really is disappointing to see all these kids juicing and never knowing what hard work is like - that failure will carry on through their entire life and it will suck ass for them.

Do not roid, grow some fucking spiritual testicles and be free

Literally every single one of those is a pseud.

>Sam Harris

meme

>Jordan Peterson

meme

>Michael Shermer

fedora

>Lawrence Krauss

meme fedora

>Black Science Man

charlatan

Basically he only has people that sound smart to his meathead audience without offering any substance.

>he typped as he sipped from his plastic UFC walmart cup

He looks like shit dude

Has he publicly stated when he started?

>black
>intelligent

user i...

hes slightly leaning to the right look at his core and lats you can see it

You know that he is almost 50 in this photo

Where can I listen to your podcast user?

All those people are stupid.

smonk weed evryday

>MMA and other gay shit
>MMA
>gay shit
>MMA
>gay shit
Choose one or come in the Cage with me faggot.

nah, you are just a faggot.

Is this pasta? Because it is now.

who is this guy?

Alex was on once.

Looks pretty good for a 50yo.

UFCs main commentator, worlds most popular podcast host, stand up comedian, pot smoker, 2x bjj black belt and used to be an actor